It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by keepingaopenmind

So you played darts with a reptilian..... Seriously, you have to check yourself into a hospital. You are suffering from psychosis. ATS should trash this topic because it will only encourage more psychosis to occur.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"bump"
second line

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

for us Christians ARE The Church! We ARE the body of Christ.

I hope God gives you what you deserve

Jesus is really proud of you right now..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
bump
]2nd line

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

God rules the world not humans.

Wake up world, love is being enforced.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

xiphias you are a snake, you try to deceive us and tempt us unto false belief, false teachings and to sin.

I am not trying to deceive anybody. Believe what you want. The truth will let itself be known. I'm just here to give you a head start. The only false beliefs are the beliefs which are not truly your own. The only false teachings are those intended to herd the masses.

you are wrong, Jesus Christ is the only divine being ever to set feet on this planet...unlike your rotten leader satan.

Jesus is laughing at you bro. Seriously. We are all divine, otherwise we would not be here. Using your logic, Jesus would have had no purpose at all.

The snakes are the ones who spit venom.
Your mouth drips with poison.

But I take no offense, because I am immune to the venom.
I know it is in your nature to hate and to fear; it is what makes your kind glorious,
but your time to shine will come shortly.
Don't let your black heart rip your soul apart.

Anyway, let your hate be known. I'd rather you direct your hate at me than at the Primes; which is exactly what you are programmed to do. The Primes are all that matter.

Don't worry. Your creator will only make you suffer as much as it takes to learn your lesson and move on. It's how the timeline is set up; so every individual gets a chance to redeem himself.

Also, the zombies are not lost forever.

edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmarino2

and we are god so...

why is that other guy bumping this thread? We aint no 4chan.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I hope God gives you what you deserve.

God is purity. God is Love.
That didn't came from God, that came from you.
Not everyone is a Christian, know that.
Sorry I know this is totally off topic but reading stuff like this really pisses me off.
edit on 8-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detrucci
Again your wrong, the only way into heaven is through Jesus Christ, being an amazing person such as Albert Einstein means nothing in the end if you do not have Jesus within your heart.

Right and wrong are all relative to the source. Your source is an interpretation of a vision received by a man thousands of years ago; a vision which as been skewed and manipulated with political motives.

Yu demonds can infiltrate our Church buildings but you will never infiltrate the Church, for us Christians ARE The Church! We ARE the body of Christ.

Actually, every living thing is the body of Christ. As you age, you descend from your purity and are forced to regain your spiritual bearing. Most Christians that I know of are the furthest beings from "holy" or "Christ-like". You are obviously one of these bloodthirsty individuals. Don't worry. Love will overcome your nature.

I hope God gives you what you deserve

What do I deserve? I've lived a life mostly free of sin and temptation. If being a reptilian means I deserve to rot in hell, then you being yourself means you deserve to join me in the lake of fire. Anyway, hell is a myth, as I stated already.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I Agree with what you are saying. You may want to start off with a more skeptical mindset then loosen up and the shared info starts to add up. Otherwise....WE NEED THE NUMBERS. Nearly everyone knows of this site and the odds that we will get the real story are a good as anywhere else or better.
But weve got to be willing to read through the fiction again and again...Dont give up.Be patient our answers are coming.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How do you know if you are a reptilian? Flaky skin lmao?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
How do you know if you are a reptilian? Flaky skin lmao?

You will see us huddling around the mouth of a volcano.

We are demons, after all, as pointed out by the Jesus freaks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

This is ridiculous. By the way, if you REALLY knew anything, you'd know that ETs have been here for waaaaay longer than 60 years. What a waste. I'm so irritated I clicked this link on Facebook.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I will point out your deceptions and tactics for those who can see, for you are defenseless in the light.

Originally posted by xiphias

What you must realize is that hell is a myth, and is actually the greatest con of all time.

They always the play the semantics game. Hell is a perception. There are an infinite amount of places, all are divine. There are indeed places I would term hell and we are in it. There is always a bit of truth to their posts, that is their game. They tempt and lead you, notice everyone asking the snake questions? Everyone who is looking for answers from this snake was lured in with semi truths and being set you up for the fall. He is a catch for those who are awakening to bind you back.

It is how the churches hold power on your infinite soul; to force you to do their bidding.

You have created many of the world's religions. You hold the responsibility for the evilness and deception in Earthman's religion.

What God wants is for every individual to open his heart to heaven, and to receive the truth directly from the divine source.

This is the ultimate deception in his posts. The source is inside you, not anywhere outside of you. It is not up, it is not anywhere outside of you in the illusion, it is in your heart. The kingdom is within and you have direct access. Know this and shine.

The term "sorcery" is laughable.

They are mathematical, sound resonations, geometry. There are indeed spells and sorcery, they are higher science and used extensively by the Reptiles. Rituals and thoughts indeed have power and one could very correctly term it sorcery if they wish, or magic, or simply reality. It is not mystical, it is higher science. This was very well understood by the masses during the time of Atlantis. It is always known by sects throughout all of our history because it is indeed the truth, and there are an infinite amount of ways to find the same truth. Everyone has their own path, it matters not how you personally found it.

Clearly you and yours are bloodthirsty. This is your nature, and it must be overcome or none of us will survive.

The ones who are giving the blood are bloodthirsty? You are the force taking DNA, stealing it, feeding off of blood. You rub it on your skin, and you call the + the bloodthristy? Oh my friend. Do you see what is coming to you. Is it not fathomable? The truth will be known and the light will shine on your darkness. You have your path always, and what a hell of a road it is going to be for you to work out your karma from your deeds here in this garden.

Love overcomes all. Love overcomes faith. Love overcomes ignorance. Love overcomes hate and fear.

How true my friend. I have pointed out all your deceptions. You are crafty my friend, everything I did not include in this reply was a truth. You hide your agendas oh so well, you are a master at mind control of humans. Some are experts at controlling cattle, some mind control elephants in a circus, you are masters at mind controlling humans. Your agenda is defeated by the light. I have done my purpose, I will no longer bump this thread because everyone has been tempted by the snake and he is not the only one it. Look at the poster IzzycomesinPeace

Good day my friends and I advise everyone to trade your Federal Reserve notes for Ounces of Silver. You are welcome. I will leave you in the love and light of my brother force known by some humans as the sound vibration Q'uo. www.llresearch.org...

Listen to the songs of Bob Marley Read the words from the Congressman of the 14th District of Texas. Look all throughout creation because the truth is inherit everywhere. I hope I have encouraged.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Sheesh, this is as much rubbish as the OP.

Instead of spouting vagaries spouts facts if you have something to say, otherwise I recommend silence.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by rusethorcain
There are only really 2 natures of human on the planet.

There are 3 variant sentient species on the planet, embodied in 2 "races."

The vessel is mammalian (primate), and is a sentient species on its own.
Yes, your body has a mind of its own, and can even operate without your assistance.

The mammalian vessel is inhabited by the two symbiotic consciousnesses:
the reptilian symbiote (Omega) and the insectoid/arthopod symbiote (Alpha).

We are all warm-blooded, but it wasn't always like that.

Surprise, surprise. All will make sense within the coming year.

reply to post by PuterMan

he's got a point you know.

Our brain stems are the same as a reptiles. That is no coincidence either, since reptiles and humans have both evolved from fish, if you go far back enough along the timeline.

Operating without assistance though, i dont know. Depends on what you believe. Of course, i believe the Brain is like a complex not-so-microcontroller that interprets incoming signals from the soul, and also sends input signals back to the soul.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyahThey always the play the semantics game. Hell is a perception. There are an infinite amount of places, all are divine. There are indeed places I would term hell and we are in it. There is always a bit of truth to their posts, that is their game. They tempt and lead you, notice everyone asking the snake questions? Everyone who is looking for answers from this snake was lured in with semi truths and being set you up for the fall. He is a catch for those who are awakening to bind you back.

Haha. Whatever man. Keep looking for answers in your books and wait for your kind to be wiped out. The answers are all around you if you're willing to listen.

You have created many of the world's religions. You hold the responsibility for the evilness and deception in Earthman's religion.

I did? Wow, I must be pretty old then. Your religions stem from visions received from your Creator. Unfortunately, the nature of man has skewed the truth for his own benefit: greed and power. That's the whole point of the game. To unscrew the machine. To realize that the truth cannot be contained or manipulated forever.

This is the ultimate deception in his posts. The source is inside you, not anywhere outside of you. It is not up, it is not anywhere outside of you in the illusion, it is in your heart. The kingdom is within and you have direct access. Know this and shine.

You obviously didn't read the sentence immediately following this one. You pretty much just repeated what I wrote. Open your eyes, maybe? The truth is inside you, and this is the only truth you should believe.

The ones who are giving the blood are bloodthirsty? You are the force taking DNA, stealing it, feeding off of blood. You rub it on your skin, and you call the + the bloodthristy? Oh my friend. Do you see what is coming to you. Is it not fathomable? The truth will be known and the light will shine on your darkness. You have your path always, and what a hell of a road it is going to be for you to work out your karma from your deeds here in this garden.

Check your sources. Try again. I work a 9-5 at a grocery store, and I get queezy at the sight of blood.

How true my friend. I have pointed out all your deceptions. You are crafty my friend, everything I did not include in this reply was a truth. You hide your agendas oh so well, you are a master at mind control of humans. Some are experts at controlling cattle, some mind control elephants in a circus, you are masters at mind controlling humans. Your agenda is defeated by the light. I have done my purpose, I will no longer bump this thread because everyone has been tempted by the snake and he is not the only one it. Look at the poster IzzycomesinPeace

Let's be real. You, and people like you, are only going to see what you want to see. Your Creator could float down from the sky and slap you in the face and you would call him Satan. It's time to mature as a civilization.

Listen to the songs of Bob Marley Read the words from the Congressman of the 14th District of Texas. Look all throughout creation because the truth is inherit everywhere. I hope I have encouraged.

Bob Marley is a very wise man. I & I. Alpha and Omega. One love.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I suppose it is vaguely possible we are on the verge of something profound, however, this declaration is no new occurrence on ATS. Every other day there is another "I'm an alien and I can't spell" article proclaiming that something is about to happen. I admit that there have been more mainstream news reports of UFO's recently, and here's one from today: www.myfoxdc.com...
but I'm getting a little tired of people pretending to be aliens and not knowing the difference between "to" and "too." I would hope an alien would be smart enough to avoid elementary grammar and spelling mistakes.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My friend, I don't doubt you work at a grocery store or that you are a human. You very well may be an instrument of the dullest type, but I am speaking to what works through you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by xiphias

Sheesh, this is as much rubbish as the OP.

Instead of spouting vagaries spouts facts if you have something to say, otherwise I recommend silence.

You hu-mans are no fun. Go debunk a UFO thread or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join