It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO,how many times have u been to the future? Conspiracie déjà

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Life can be quite an odd experience sometimes...

Anyway, here's an awesome song that hits me like a brick when I stop to think of it, gives me the shivers everytime! Even if you aren't into this kind of music, the lyrics are worth a look.

Oddly enough, the album is titled "Somewhere in Time"

Enjoy!
edit on 11/11/2010 by Raven_Heart because: forgot to add something

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnet

by Farnet
Mine tends to be more in tune with smell, as it is a powerful memory enhancer, the strongest was to do with a pot of raspberry fool a friend had a while ago, I felt like All my childhood memories had just been re-enacted, can't explain it, it was freaky
============================================================================================
527> Thats so true to life my friend,lol.Its always that smell that takes your brain back to that momenet when u smelled it,and in some cases u have acully forgotten that part in your history of life,But at that moment..u remember,lol...odd but true.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Actualy i have these same experiences but rarely with future event and more with past events. I remember a lot of things that happened even before i was born. For example i remember the Romanian revolution of 1989 like i was there and that happened almost 4 years before i was even born. Or another thing i remember is when one of the big football teams here won an important championship and everybody was cheering and being happy, but that happened in 1986. (you can check when this happened, just check Steaua Bucharest vs. Barcelona 1986)

These are only a few of the things i remember, and the events span from 1942 to 1993 (my year of birth).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
My experiences with deja-vu have mainly been when i was younger. I wouldn't say they were dream related although i dont know but mainly involve me being in that exact situation with the same people and series of events or sentences being spoken. They usually last for only a few - maybe up to ten seconds or so and i immediately know what's happening ie- i have witnessed this exact set of events before.

occasionally i can even attach a time-scale to it although im unsure what this represents as its hard to explain.
It is almost like i have an immediate understanding of when the initial precog/future view/dream took place.
One memorable one i had a few years ago left me knowing that i had initially seen this in my early teens although i had no knowledge of it at the initial time until i had the deja-vu if you get me.

Its definitely a strange phenomenon & one i doubt we will ever understand

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Some scientist or philospher, I don't remember who, has suggested that we exist at all points in time but, the conciousness that defines you, this particular you, exists only in the now. So I kind of get the idea of "catching up with yourself", so to speak. Is it possibile that occasionally something occurs that causes the realities to bleed into each other or over lap a bit? I dunno but trying to conceptualize it always hurts my head.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Only once, and it was an experience I easily could have lived without! It didn't take place in a lab, and certainly wasn't under "controlled conditions", and to say I was surprized is most definately an understatement! It happened many years ago on a Saturday night at what was in my younger days, my favourite biker watering hole. Suddenly all hell broke loose and after a few minutes someone hit me smack on, and so hard I was knocked into the middle of the following week! Believe me, travelling into the future, hurts!

To be serious now, when I was six years old and living in Scotland, the family went on holiday to my grandmother's in England. One day we were out for a drive somewhere, and I had just woken up from a nap. I sat up and started acurately describing what lay ahead, even though never having been in that part of England before.
I always though this was due to having lived another life and some memories of it had returned, but now I'm wondering if perhaps in my sleep, I had somehow wandered a short distance into the future.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yodamastersmom

Hey ymm,how did u handle your dejavu exp?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I had deja vu the other day, when at work. I was like "hey, deja vu!", and went on with my day. I have had alot of deja vu experiences since I was tiny, and continuing to this day, but they're all really short, lasting no longer than 30 seconds. I always know what is going to happen, but because the experiences are as short as they are, I find no time to try and change the outcome, although that would be interesting to try.

I know they arn't similar memories, because they occure in situations that are completly unknown to me. They're funny little things, I like them.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, I also have constant deja-vu experinces. Sometimes when I dream, I see things that will happen while dreaming and when I awake and go about my day thats when I have a deja-vu. I had a dream a couple years ago that I will never forget. I had a dream about one of my closet frindes being shot and killed and I remember waking up crying my eyes out because it felt so real. Well when I awoke the next day I was walking to a freinds house when a neighbor approched me and said " Josh died last night from a gunshot wound to the head.", and I remeber feeling extreme sorrow and pain. My friend had died that night while I was asleep from a self inflected gunshot wound. Maybe dreams have more messages and meanings in them than we could have ever gussed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join