It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO,how many times have u been to the future? Conspiracie déjà

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I remember when I was just a youngster in the world having déjà vu all the time and completely messing up the experience because I tried too hard to remember everything during the experience. This when I tried so hard attempting to remember all the information during the experience which is all compressed into that tiny frame of time when it occurs as our biological computes, the human brain, creates it like a lightning strike that flashes across the sky. Now, in my adulthood, I believe I have found out what can be revealed to anyone during that time which is usually just a little under 2 seconds. I believe I have mastered the window of opportunity when it can all be remembered immediately after the experience occurring committing it to long term memory where it can be analyzed which I have done.

How did I stumble upon the ability to do this? Here is the little story behind it.

One day my friends girlfriend woke me up, and asked me to ride with her to a local meat market in which she never been to before that she was unfamiliar with. She also needed me as a helping eye on the road, so I agreed. When we got to the market she grabbed a cart and said to follow her, and of course I did. As I am following her I had a déjà vu experience, but for the first time out of hundreds of times having these experiences in the past I never realized until then the feeling of déjà vu originated from my experiencing dreams. So I said to myself, "Wow, a little girl is suppose to drop some Kool-Aid packages out the back of her cart.” which I remembered happening in one of my recent dreams. Lo and behold when I turned down the first aisle there the little girl was who I seen in my dream swinging back and forth in her cart holding the Kool-Aid packages only they were Kool-Aid ice cream sickles; close enough. So as I passed her looking out the corner of my eye, she did it, she dropped the sickles out the back of the cart just as saw her do in my dream.
It was the first 'WHOLE DEJA VU' I had completely finished in my life.

This leaves me with some questions:

How can a person look into the future and see things they haven’t done before?

For me these experiences feel like a book that I reopened and read over again. Because one cannot dream of the future with out a past or present happening sometime in the event of Time it self.

Over all this subject is very easy for me to open up about because it's something we have all experienced in our lives at one point or another.

I have discovered a lot of answers related to this subject after that day due to the fact that things just have not been right for me ever since which has left me on a course pursuing a personal journey of discovery, but something came across my mind that I never really asked myself or others before until tonight. This might sound crazy, and I am only asking this because,
'WE ARE ACTUALLY IN THIS STATE REALIZING THAT WE ACTUALLY SAW OUR SELVES IN THE FUTURE'
SO HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS.
ARE WE, ARE WE TIME TRAVELING?
OR ARE WE THE WALKING DEAD ?
THIS MIGHT SOUND EVEN MORE CRAZY, BUT,
WHEN ONE HAS DEJAVU EXPERIENCES I THINK IT'S OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, OR SOMETHING UNKNOWN, LETTING US KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE ONE COULD EVER KNOW. THIS PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE COULD BE LETTING THE CONSCIOUS MIND KNOW THAT-

1. WE have either been here before.

OR

2. You're trying to catch up with yourself in another dimension.

I used to think in those 2 directions for a very long time, but now I'm thinking we are time traveling in some form of fashion. If so, I'll leave you with this question to ponder, "Can we actually beam our selves in the future…..OF US?
Have we all been time traveling and dont even no it,and if the answer is no,then how did we have the déjà in the first place?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I honestly dont know.
I have this occur constantly but I always get everything exactly right.
I noticed there are two types of this deja vu experience, both originating from your subconcious state through a dream.

The first you are simply a witness. Your are carried through the events exactly as they will be, anythign you do when you experience it later will simply fulfill your deja vu experience.

The second is a lucid dreaming state in which it is similiar to the above but you realize you have control (i do it by narrating in my dreams). This is a very powerful state and I advise you to be VERY careful if you find yourself here.

I have only experience the later 3 times. The first I observed myself walking and blew down from the sky, the next week I was walking and 'clicked' into the deja vu state and looked up just in time to be hit with an gust of wind (it was a completely windless night) which proceeded to set my body on fire with emotions I cant describe.
The effect lasted for about 20 seconds before leaving me shocked standing there.

The second time I recognized the state and stupidly decided to see what if I could influence a negative experience, sure enough the next week I was walking up the stairs to my dorm 'clicked' into the deja vu state and then realized what I had narrated in the dream and immediately experienced an ego death lasting 5 minutes. I felt empty, completely devoid of life. Imagine yourself a walking shell without any emotions, I also saw crazy patterns on the walls durign that 4-5 minute pattern and then finally snapped out of it.

The third and final time I was dating a girl who was color blind red and green.
Her eyes lacked the receptors to distinguish these colors and it was affirmed by a doctor.
This time I narrated that she would be able to see these colors.
2 nights later getting out of the shower she looked around my room seemingly confused, so I asked whats up.
She pointed to a modern warfare poster (which has green all over it) and said that this looked weird while pointing at the green stuff. I knew what was happening but couldnt believe it, so I pointed to a red object on my desk and said what abotu that?
And it was then she kinda froze up and got freaked out, so I explained my dream to her and she was astounded by it.

Since then I havnt had a strong lucid dream, the last one was about a year ago.
I hope this gives you some insight to your questions.
If there's any other info I can give let me know.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
its precognition dog it happens to alot of people so your not the only one. the problem i have with it is i dont ever know what happens next cause i can never remember my dreams until it happens in real life. : P it sucks hardcore. i always go "hey ive been here before and everyone is doing/saying the same thing in my dream but i have a hard time remembering what happens next. even though i can read peoples mind's well enough...
im glad im not the only one this happens to haha.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I gotta say, that I had dejavu one time, and it lasted for a good 7 minutes.. and then seemed to come back in smaller intervals. like a ripple. It was intense. I enjoyed your OP.

I don't know what to say as to the questions.. Though I have more dreams of things that happen the next day, on a personal level, than I have dejavu. Though when I do, it seems to last a few seconds for the most part, besides instance mentioned above. The feeling does seem to ripple for me though. Like aftershocks.

I do feel like I've been there before... though feeling like you've been somewhere before also has its own feeling, so, its redundant.
Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's precognition. Hubby and I have it all the time with the kids. My hubby says his "Daddy Senses are tingling" where he knows kids are doing something bad even though he's not around them. Mine is more of a I see it happen just before they do or I get a feeling to do something and if I don't something bad happens with kids (i.e. Don't leave drink there, they're going to spill it and two seconds later.... or Be careful with that or you'll cut yourself getting distracted and one ER trip and 3 stitches in my finger later.) It's natural embrace it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whynow
It's precognition. Hubby and I have it all the time with the kids. My hubby says his "Daddy Senses are tingling" where he knows kids are doing something bad even though he's not around them. Mine is more of a I see it happen just before they do or I get a feeling to do something and if I don't something bad happens with kids (i.e. Don't leave drink there, they're going to spill it and two seconds later.... or Be careful with that or you'll cut yourself getting distracted and one ER trip and 3 stitches in my finger later.) It's natural embrace it.

I'm leaving this topic for good now.. I swear this is the 3rd time I have seen this statement.. I'll have to sift through my posts and see if I can find it.. If I'm right, someone is going to say,... well i'll u2u to someone what it will be.. I already just typed it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow interesting reads, i also have deja vu now and the but it only lasts a couple of seconds and i can never quite remember what happens next. Perhaps you should use your ability and write a new final destination film

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
I honestly dont know.
I have this occur constantly but I always get everything exactly right.
527>WOW,and it took me forever just for that moment to happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I noticed there are two types of this deja vu experience, both originating from your subconcious state through a dream.

The first you are simply a witness. Your are carried through the events exactly as they will be, anythign you do when you experience it later will simply fulfill your deja vu experience.

The second is a lucid dreaming state in which it is similiar to the above but you realize you have control (i do it by narrating in my dreams). This is a very powerful state and I advise you to be VERY careful if you find yourself here.

527> i use to always mess them up.I mean i used to get hit with them 4 to 8 times a day,and would just enjoy what ever it was ..one day i had one,i said ,damn a car is suppose to run the red light and hit me...AMAZING,
"TIME AND EVENT CHANGING"

SO I SAID TO MY SELF 'MANNN,ILL MAKE THAT CAR HIT THE OTHER CAR CAUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE CAR.OMG,so the car tried to beat the other car beside him at the change of the light..BUT the other car sped up and the car was coming to hit me,but before it did another car COMING DOWN THE SIDE STREET IN FRONT OF ME H hit the other car..Thats when i realized that theres a window of oppurtunity to change the future.lol,AMAZING!

=============================================================================================
I have only experience the later 3 times. The first I observed myself walking and blew down from the sky, the next week I was walking and 'clicked' into the deja vu state and looked up just in time to be hit with an gust of wind (it was a completely windless night) which proceeded to set my body on fire with emotions I cant describe.
The effect lasted for about 20 seconds before leaving me shocked standing there.

The second time I recognized the state and stupidly decided to see what if I could influence a negative experience, sure enough the next week I was walking up the stairs to my dorm 'clicked' into the deja vu state and then realized what I had narrated in the dream and immediately experienced an ego death lasting 5 minutes. I felt empty, completely devoid of life. Imagine yourself a walking shell without any emotions, I also saw crazy patterns on the walls durign that 4-5 minute pattern and then finally snapped out of it.

527>lmaf,and u have the ability to astral TOO...lol,...awake! LOL... WOW,u was going down the rabbits hole my freind,the patterns told that truth.
Isnt it amazing,i almost did it in that state not on purpose but it just happened..lol,got scared within 3.8 seconds into it,couldnt do it.

=============================================================================================
The third and final time I was dating a girl who was color blind red and green.
Her eyes lacked the receptors to distinguish these colors and it was affirmed by a doctor.
This time I narrated that she would be able to see these colors.
2 nights later getting out of the shower she looked around my room seemingly confused, so I asked whats up.
She pointed to a modern warfare poster (which has green all over it) and said that this looked weird while pointing at the green stuff. I knew what was happening but couldnt believe it, so I pointed to a red object on my desk and said what abotu that?
And it was then she kinda froze up and got freaked out, so I explained my dream to her and she was astounded by it.

Since then I havnt had a strong lucid dream, the last one was about a year ago.
I hope this gives you some insight to your questions.

Thanks for sharing,u sure have opened alot of doors havnt u?
I think some doors in the brain just shoudnt be opened,i wish sometimes some of the doors i opened never was there,i dont think with u i have to go any futhure?

If there's any other info I can give let me know.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaelot

its precognition dog it happens to alot of people so your not the only one. the problem i have with it is i dont ever know what happens next cause i can never remember my dreams until it happens in real life. : P it sucks hardcore. i always go "hey ive been here before and everyone is doing/saying the same thing in my dream but i have a hard time remembering what happens next. even though i can read peoples mind's well enough...
im glad im not the only one this happens to haha.

i know right! but next time u have one..JUST dont get to excited stay calm and let it flow and MOST IMPORTANT,the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GOING ALL THE WAY THROUGH IS.
Dont try to remeber NOTHING,do not even think."To not think is the key during that moment"

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, it appears that this thread is relatively recent (past few days), so my search was not in vain and I will not make a new topic.

I once had a bout of serious deja vu, precognition, whatever you want to call it. Anyway, what happened was, I had a dream.

The dream consisted of my walking with someone into a small room, being offered a coke from a small fridge, and accepting it, then walking with this person into a living room area where I noticed a computer that looked a lot like a computer my father had recently bought. I said, "that looks just like my dad's computer,"
Then he said, "you mean that computer?"
And I said, "No, my dad's."

The dream didn't make much sense to me, and honestly the details are a little fuzzy after over a year, but what I recalled was that it was a very vivid dream. Colors, feelings, sights, sounds, etc.

Anyway, 2 months later, a few days after meeting someone at the local youth group, I decided to ride my bike with him over to his house to hang out. While we were there, we walked down to the basement area into a small back room where he offered me a coke. I accepted it, and at this point, I had not realized anything yet. We went into the main basement room which was a lot like a living room, and I noticed his computer looked a lot like my dad's. I said, "that looks just like my dad's computer."
He said, "you mean that computer?"
And I said, "No, my dad's."

And that's when it hit me like a brick wall. I froze and couldn't say anything but "woah." And for the next ten to twenty minutes I was just remarking about how it was the first time I had ever experienced serious deja vu.

I mean, how can a person dream about a place they've never been, with a person they've never known, doing things and saying things that wouldn't happen for months? It makes one consider destiny as a serious thing. Has our future already been determined?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I mean, how can a person dream about a place they've never been, with a person they've never known, doing things and saying things that wouldn't happen for months? It makes one consider destiny as a serious thing. Has our future already been determined?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Far out this world How it happens huh? So do u think u time traveled ,i mean how can this happen ,what happened?
I Have been thinking about something for the last couple of days, its not the actually day of the dejavues,i think its the actually day we time traveled ?
What happened on that day when u actually had that so called dream...What really happened that night?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I wouldn't know. The idea of time travel is difficult to deal with, because if one can travel between times, then a conscious choice can be made to change things.

There is a theory that basically, time does not exist in the "passing" form that we think of it. Rather, it fluctuates and is not always "ahead" of you. Occasionally, while sleeping, the mind may be able to interpret a "future" moment which has temporarily overlapped onto the past. In that case, then multiple realities also become a possibility, or the future times are fluctuating and changing. It also makes one wonder if the past equally fluctuates and changes, or if it becomes a solid, unchangeable thing after it has been experienced.

This is where things begin to get confusing for the human mind to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
When I have deja vu (rarely these days admittedly but quite often as a teen) I usually had 'flashback' like feelings of familiarity and a sense of 'distance' and light headedness from myself.

Occasionaly it would feel like thought and reality would meet.

I remember one time me and a few friends were messing about and playing 'army' as you do when you're a hyped up teenager. I hid on an embankment and hid from my mates.

As i lay there... I got a sudden feeling of familiarity, as though this had happened before and i had a feeling that I should turn around, and when I did I saw a woman leaning over her garden wall and she asked me what I was doing... I told her i was just messing about with my mates and she laughed about it when i'd convinced her I wasn't doing anything bad. A few seconds later my mates who had been searching for me, had overheard our conversation and found me.

I know it sounds odd, but as the deja vu occured, I also knew someone behind me was watching me. That for me is the strange part.

--

My theories...

Well yeah, I do believe in dimensions, whatever that means... Alternate realities or parallel realities, and maybe deja vu is a way of alerting you to the fact that our reality might not be the true reality....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Based on if the Big Crunch is true> en.wikipedia.org... could this universe repeat over an over again where we all live our lives exactly as before every time this universe recreates itself? I think it's possible if no changes in the total amount of energy contained within the Universe remains constant from cycle to cycle. This would cause the same exact scenario to happen over and over again down to every minute detail throughout the Universe if the primeval atom is recreated at the end of each Big Crunch event. This would make it possible that we live our same existences over an over again each time the cycle repeats itself as every chain reaction in the Universe from beginning to end would happen in the same exact sequence every single time right down to all the neurons firing at this very moment in your brain reading "this."

Think of a pool table and the person breaking the rack hits the same arrangement of balls with the same amount of force at the same exact angle as they did once before. The balls would come to rest in that same sequence in the very same spots as the previous identical shot taken. So as everything in this Universe is linked to one single event this same scenario that is the Universe, and everything that happens within it could have happened before.

One has to think, and ask, "What are the odds of us being alive during our lifetimes here on Earth weighed against the life span of the Universe?" Ponder this for a moment too, if you repeat your life each cycle you would only know conscious time, and not the billions, or maybe even trillions, of years between your repeated lives. Could there be slight variations due to how the balls are racked each time? (using the pool game analogy here.) Even if the primeval atom is "racked" differently each time there would still be a pattern just as there would be in breaking a rack of pool balls as there are only a limited number of possible arrangements, thus a limited amount of possible outcomes, and so this very life you are living now could have been lived before. This would mean that you would only know being alive which would seem as if you are always alive. Therefore the odds measure up to what is most probably the most likely scenario, and that is that we all repeat our lives in the same sequence, or a pattern of sequences.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Based on if the Big Crunch is true> en.wikipedia.org... could this universe repeat over an over again where we all live our lives exactly as before every time this universe recreates itself? I think it's possible if no changes in the total amount of energy contained within the Universe remains constant from cycle to cycle. This would cause the same exact scenario to happen over and over again down to every minute detail throughout the Universe if the primeval atom is recreated at the end of each Big Crunch event. This would make it possible that we live our same existences over an over again each time the cycle repeats itself as every chain reaction in the Universe from beginning to end would happen in the same exact sequence every single time right down to all the neurons firing at this very moment in your brain reading "this."

Think of a pool table and the person breaking the rack hits the same arrangement of balls with the same amount of force at the same exact angle as they did once before. The balls would come to rest in that same sequence in the very same spots as the previous identical shot taken. So as everything in this Universe is linked to one single event this same scenario that is the Universe, and everything that happens within it could have happened before.

One has to think, and ask, "What are the odds of us being alive during our lifetimes here on Earth weighed against the life span of the Universe?" Ponder this for a moment too, if you repeat your life each cycle you would only know conscious time, and not the billions, or maybe even trillions, of years between your repeated lives. Could there be slight variations due to how the balls are racked each time? (using the pool game analogy here.) Even if the primeval atom is "racked" differently each time there would still be a pattern just as there would be in breaking a rack of pool balls as there are only a limited number of possible arrangements, thus a limited amount of possible outcomes, and so this very life you are living now could have been lived before. This would mean that you would only know being alive which would seem as if you are always alive. Therefore the odds measure up to what is most probably the most likely scenario, and that is that we all repeat our lives in the same sequence, or a pattern of sequences.

This is a great idea, LDISC - a huge idea that deserves a really good discussion.

If this notion were true, it would explain a lot, including why we can see the future, either in dreams, visions, or experiencing deja vu, among others.

Rather than focus on the mechanics of why it may or not be possible, I'd like to hear thoughts and ideas as to how and why "re-creation" could be possible from signs we experience ourselves and have heard about from others.

YMM

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I get that all the time, but most of the time I can also remember the dream it came from. they will not be exact, but close. What will cause it a lot of times seems to be the chance of danger, in what may seem danger is around corner, unknow.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
DejaVu has always been a disturbing subject for me. When I was a child I had a premonition, or whatever you'd like to call it, of seeing my father in a casket. When that premonition, or dream had occurred was hard for me to recall. But when the event itself happened, it was an amazing, yet ironically traumatic event for me. I remember after the my dad's death, my mom had me see a therapist to see how I was handling the matter. I mentioned the situation to the doctor, and they kind of looked at me a little bewildered. From then on I kept my thoughts and feelings on the subject of DejaVu to myself. I'd have bouts of DejaVu here and there throughout my years growing up, occurring more-so before my adolescent years. I'd always try to manipulate the outcome by doing something erratic in an attempt to sway the inevitable. I've always had different impressions about DejaVu. But it wasn't until I was recommended by a friend to try an herb called "Salvia" that all my notions of DejaVu were summed up into one homogenous concept.

Without straying off topic...My first and only experience with Salvia was with a 40x pinch of the herb, smoked in a homemade water bong concocted of aluminum foil, a pen, and a water bottle. All it took was one long, hard pull to be immersed in this who knows what of a world. Whether it's the true physical world, or a manifestation of my mind is still debatable. But the lasting impact has left a profound effect on my perception of life, reality, and the world we're in. The most profound aspect of my journey was when I was being guided to the summation of my entire being and existence. The only way to describe this is like this...I was brought to what seemed like an organic conveyor belt of THOUSANDS of me, slowly navigating our way through this field. And as the conveyor belt made one revolution, I found myself amongst all the other me's slowly melding into each other as if we were one entity. And as this process was taking place, all I heard reverberating through this surreal landscape was my name repeated over and over and over in different tones and voices. After that was when I began to surge back to our, or my reality. The feeling that came upon me as I began to snap out of it was that of someone realizing that their mere existence holds no weight toward the collective whole that we individually create together. I felt like nothing. No one. ...but that's a different story...

My perception of that event opened me up to the possibility of multiple realities, parallel universes, or whatever you'd like to call it occurring all at once, with different purposes and different outcomes. And that perhaps what we're currently experiencing in this reality as DejaVu is merely just us coming together with all those alternate realities to eventually meet up as a whole. It's kinda like a slow running toilet flushing. Silly analogy, but it's applicable. We began still, and stable. And as time progressed we've amassed and are slowly making our way to some sort of infinite void.

Anyone else has had this sort of experience?

edit on 10-11-2010 by Sparkitekt because: Just to add some spacing.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

DejaVu has always been a disturbing subject for me. When I was a child I had a premonition, or whatever you'd like to call it, of seeing my father in a casket. When that premonition, or dream had occurred was hard for me to recall. But when the event itself happened, it was an amazing, yet ironically traumatic event for me. I remember after the my dad's death, my mom had me see a therapist to see how I was handling the matter. I mentioned the situation to the doctor, and they kind of looked at me a little bewildered. From then on I kept my thoughts and feelings on the subject of DejaVu to myself. I'd have bouts of DejaVu here and there throughout my years growing up, occurring more-so before my adolescent years. I'd always try to manipulate the outcome by doing something erratic in an attempt to sway the inevitable. I've always had different impressions about DejaVu.

527> Its easy to change the inevitable,lol.. So easy and over and over and over again as u get used to it, something happens, i hope u and all find out whats really inside a dejaVu.
Its a wonderful gift.use it on 2012 dec 20 at 11:59pm....use it,but use it wisely, if u ever find out whats really in that frequencie that passes here and there,covet the accurance and love it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I get that all the time, but most of the time I can also remember the dream it came from. they will not be exact, but close. What will cause it a lot of times seems to be the chance of danger, in what may seem danger is around corner, unknow.

527> In order to read a book u have to start first by opening the book. After u have opened the book u start from beginning to end reading the book.

A dejaVue has let me know that every ones book has opened in some time way shape or form. In some way !

I honestly think that this is the gift God has given us, this is our life after death, we are reliving in some way why god made the decision he made on the day of judgment. He wanted us to relive why and that his judgment was fair…so take what I’m saying and turn your life around.. loll

There is no way plausible For a dejavue to happen if the book was never opened from the beginning.

Think about it, if your one of the lucky ones to remember the dream in which it came from then in some cases the dream was 3 years or beyond in your past .

We humans have a lot of gifts.. please catch the moment.

Or are we destined …I wonder did we ever have a good chance at actually choosing our own destiny in life or are dejeVes a reminder that our destiny’s are already chosen.. What’s really going on?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Everyone has deja vue at some time,

Mine tends to be more in tune with smell, as it is a powerful memory enhancer, the strongest was to do with a pot of raspberry fool a friend had a while ago, I felt like All my childhood memories had just been re-enacted, can't explain it, it was freaky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join