It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOV 6th 8:00 AM cst- NOTHING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, I live 3 miles from Washington DC, and I would rather nothing than something happen. But also, it is better to be prepared for nothing, than unprepared for something. I will pop my head in and out of here all day, and keep my eyes open, if I see anything, I'll pass it on.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTOWarrior
Well, I live 3 miles from Washington DC, and I would rather nothing than something happen. But also, it is better to be prepared for nothing, than unprepared for something. I will pop my head in and out of here all day, and keep my eyes open, if I see anything, I'll pass it on.

Well, I guess if you saw the mushroom cloud of a nuclear bomb... You'd be dead.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I can bet you that just about everybody who supported this fantasy scenario is going about their everyday lives today and isn't holed up in a bunker with emergency supplies. We'd have no one to flip burgers and push brooms otherwise!

IRM

I didn't even know about the event.
what event?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Ja, möglich ist es. Aber konnte er nicht die satz richtig formulieren???

The above translated : Yes, it is possible. However, he could not formulate the sentence properly???

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes something did happen,jesse ventura dropped a very big bomb last night.
now lets see if anything comes of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Nein die betreffende Person ist sicher nicht vom deutschen Sprachraum...

Anyway Somehumanbeing is probably as good on german like me on english and it is not the point! The OP is right on this thread.

Today on November 6 there will be no rain of pigs or a global devastation event. Thats what this thread is about isnt it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok this is od we have a M class flare right now:

www.solarcycle24.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The cat made a huge smelly in her cat box. Man it was like eyewateringly offensive. Still the UK is still here at 4pm Gmt Please can we put these prophesies somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nov 6th 3:47 PM EST- STILL NOTHING

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
they had to stop the agenda just because we talked. right?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TopSecrets

What bomb did Ventura drop? A reel of his matches against "Polish Power" Ivan Puski circa 1984..IF that... its a violation of the Geneva Convention and he should be immediately arrested as an enemy combatant.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nothing is happening today.. I sincerely doubt it. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to have a million conspiracy theorists saying that they're right. It'll probably happen next week

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This'll end pretty much the same way it always has.

Someone will pull together a string of events that have happened today, touting them as proof of the prediction (but which similar events happen daily with no prediction.), and people are very sure their prediction is correct.
And lets be honest, predicting something important will happen on any given days is pretty safe odds.

Eventually, something major will happen, and I bet someone will have made some sort of prediction for that day, and they'll finally be right.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just checked the skies...and OMG there are contrails everywhere...obviously from ICBMs being launched

But for real...nothing happening...I do have to drop a bomb...but that is for the bathroom.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know lets start a new thread every time something don`t happen rather then put a post in the thread where it was mentioned. And lets do that on the day it`s supposed to happen rather then the day after so the post actually is correct to begin with.

All wait a minute that don`t get flags though.
Flags should be pulled off these false events once they pass.

The flag feature here is rather worthless anymore. Every thread has them and some threads just don`t deserve them. If it wasn`t for flags I think half the threads wouldn`t be started here in the first place.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've said it for years - on this site, and others - that Half Past Human, the Web-Bot, and the other sources of prophecy are all crap. Nothing will happen.

This site has become little more than a place for the paranoid to gather and feed their respective illnesses.
edit on 11/6/2010 by atlguy because: spelling FAIL

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Ich Iiebe den deutschland!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Winnuting

well i did a poopy and it smelled so..yano......

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11
[
October 30, 2010 Bill got it right! I like this guy

CHAT WITH DR. BILL DEAGLE

This morning I talked with Dr. Bill Deagle to get an update from him based on his sources and his own investigations as to the effects of the coming Solar Flare expected on Sunday October 31st and in the beginning of November, what might be an M-Class Solar flare or CME that could interfere with or even take down satellite communication on various points around the planet. We also covered the potential for a war and the financial system and how downgrading the dollar may result in a one-world government. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
Ok this is od we have a M class flare right now:

www.solarcycle24.com...

Is that site NOAA report legit? says it's predicting "isolated active levels at high latitudes" on November 8th and 9th. WTF?

IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet levels on day one (07). Quiet to unsettled levels, with isolated active levels at high latitudes, are expected on days two and three (08-09 November).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join