It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Disinfo Agent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zynacide

Most of us here have probably seen them, but in case you haven't observe a more serious Jesse in the two youtube links I posted above.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Ya know i never thought of it that way....

see thats why ATS is so great

i do think he is a shrill but as long as he is uncovering some truth than its better than nothing.....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Till this day, one of the greatest films ever made!!

The new one was almost identical to the original which was kind of funny. I'll have to watch it a couple more times to get a better feel for it.

I don't know why but I love predator, I got him tattooed on my leg.

Awesome and glad to find another dork like me.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
People like us are worried about over-dramatization of his program. How else is he supposed to reach people? Are we supposed to say, weed through the threads on ATS, its fun! Or here is a link to a great PDF! Have fun! Or I hope you figure it our, here is a Google video that is 1 1/2 long!

Nope, he knows what hes doing, and frankly Ive been trying to do the same things for years. I'm glad he found an audience, I'm actually surprised there aren't car chases, fake arrests, provocative videos, and people claiming to be touched by him. Give it time, when he steps on the wrong feet, he will be removed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I haven't seen the wall street episode, but i will look for it..

Im not saying that everything on the show is BS, im just saying on some topics, he takes it overboard and it loses all credibility.. if someone didnt have the desire to fully research the MK Ultra experiment for example, they might think that because of the way he handled it (E.G. interview a crazy guy who claimed to be one), that anyone talking about the MK was also crazy......

I think the whole MK ultra episode was a perfect example....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I kinda wonder...

We've all seen the clips where Dubya, and current POTUS say something along the lines as; "You are with us, or against us," or "Let's not give in to claims made by conspiracy theorists?"

Well, if he's got a program on TV spouting claims of conspiracy theories and going into details, yet not really blowing the lid off anything...

An example; He has a camera crew with him at the imaginary line not to cross in Nevada with two creeps in a truck up on the hill...(Area 51 episode)

Now are they going to shoot him while being on camera? NO. Call me crazy, but had I worn those shoes that day, I'd have walked myself up to interview those two cats in the truck, or filmed them as they retreat.

If he's going against the grain, like CTs do, and posing a threat, what are TPTB options but to take his program off the air? Or find him displaced on the end of a rope?

So IMO, he ain't really much action, just talk. And the thing with Infragard...That episode was designed to phish for recruits. People doing under-handed things behind closed doors.

I watch his show because I like to watch him do that head-shaking thing he does from when he "used-to" kick some butt in the ring. Even that was scripted, and choreographed?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

true ,but i also feel that jessie would sooner tell true Tv to kick rocks if they started censoring him ,and i have hopes that he would find another way to come out and let people know ..what the real deal is

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think that maybe even with people here on ATS he was stereotyped. Were people expecting him to head butt a building to get in? Or swing off the ropes into the coast guard? Hes a man. Not a young man, not a wrestling man, not a governor man. Just a man.

Expecting to much is what makes this world what it is today.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Thats what i am trying to say... i think he is pushing an agenda and people are being naive in thinking he is a saint and on our side..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm not expecting him to save the world by "headbutting" everything but i do expect him to show better judgement with the way he handles the topics...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

AvP doesn't count in my book.

Alien and it's sequels were brilliant (Even 3 - it just took a while for me).

Predator and Predator 2 were even more excellent.

AvP just spat on the fact of both.

Predator Vs Batman though, now that was a good comic!

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

BTW - alternate story - would have kicked ass!!

That's the type of stuff that we dream of!

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Should he do a book on tape? Or something that would get peoples attention? Look at what we do here. We look, read, research, and pay attention. That's NOT everyone. Half of us here cant get a person to listen to the agenda that we know is in play.

So personally, if he gets people to delve into something that we/I could not hes still making a difference.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm not really sure what that meant.

Peace, NRE.
edit on Sat Nov 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: to replace removed quote with REPLY TO code

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I think that maybe even with people here on ATS he was stereotyped. Were people expecting him to head butt a building to get in? Or swing off the ropes into the coast guard? Hes a man. Not a young man, not a wrestling man, not a governor man. Just a man.

Expecting to much is what makes this world what it is today.

Peace, NRE.

I want to see him push the envelope like racy-dressed pop stars and really make people go "WOW that is over the top!" Then when his show gets canceled and no decent reason given, maybe then the sheep will seek to uncover the "real" worlds affairs. They can watch their friends videos they saved before he got canned. Let the people cry-out and disassemble this corporation said to be our nation.

I do not want to see him in the news with a bunch of paul-bearers(sp) and then hear how he managed to stab himself in the butt to death with a carrot, while hanging in his closet with his hands tied behind his back. If he intends to expose anything with his show, it should be no holds barred, IMHO.

I don't think it's expecting too much, I'm expecting just enough to "blow the lid off," like the guy narrating his show says...

I like your line of thinking though, and you are right. Should he do as I would expect him, he'd wind-up like Barry Jennings and all the rest.

That's why I just like to watch for the way he shakes his head, his show doesn't do much anything else for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I've watched his body language and put alot of thought into this show . The episodes each have a title , but what I also seem to get from each installment is What America MIGHT Be Able To Do . That could go a long way in the mind of any leader considering opposing us.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

IMHO hes on the fence, and to be honest, thats where he should be. With the way things are now, your either to violent, to racy, to conservative, or to informative. He seems to find away to do it all. He hasn't been canceled, his show is still getting viewed, and mind you being discussed here, which is a pretty good feat.

We want a leader, and NO I dont think its him, but what are we really waiting for? Do you want Miley Cyrus posting conspiracy theories? We dont always get to choose our voices, but be can provide a way for them to speak.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join