It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Disinfo Agent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura gets a lot of information out there for the sheeple to open up their minds...

-or-

Jesse Ventura makes all claims of conspiracy look ridiculous so that whenever a topic is brought up, it is easy to dismiss because of his show......

I have seen a few episodes and i gotta say, i believe he is doing more harm to our cause than good.... The people he interviews are so obviously full of #, and he takes reasonable claims and takes them into waaaay left field...

He gets chased out of buildings to build up hype but any of us would get kicked out of those buildings... You need a permit to be able to tape, let alone go inside most government buildings...

I'm not saying everything on his show is complete BS but i do think he is a shrill being paid to make us look crazy... just wait, he will do something soon to make himself look stupid, which will make us "conspiracy theorists" look stupid by connection....

Anyways, wanted to know your thoughts

edit on 6-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: i am an idiot

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

compelling argument.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah i hit the post button a lil too early on accident lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

compelling argument.

That is quite the argument, how are you going to go against it?

As for Jesse being a disinformation agent, I'm going to have to say no. This guy goes out and investigates the conspiracies we all talk about and actually gets decent information about them.

To me that's what we all should be doing...

Pred...

ETA: They have to make the show dramatic, that what makes good TV. The people that think he's crazy are the people that are uninformed.

Truth is stranger than fiction and we should all remember that, because it applies to this field as well.

Pred...
edit on 6-11-2010 by predator0187 because: Saw the original post.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Watch your mouth!

That guy's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

...just like me.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Watch your mouth!

...just like me.

-m0r

That's a real bad habit you got there...

Pred...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
when he went to haarp the interview with two of the techs was pretty good, but in the global warming conspiracy episode he went to great lengths to defend his close personal friend al gore. i think he's just a low talent has been squeezing the last few drops from his career.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura gets a lot of information out there for the sheeple to open up their minds...

-or-

Jesse Ventura makes all claims of conspiracy look ridiculous so that whenever a topic is brought up, it is easy to dismiss because of his show......

I have seen a few episodes and i gotta say, i believe he is doing more harm to our cause than good.... The people he interviews are so obviously full of #, and he takes reasonable claims and takes them into waaaay left field...

He gets chased out of buildings to build up hype but any of us would get kicked out of those buildings... You need a permit to be able to tape, let alone go inside most government buildings...

I'm not saying everything on his show is complete BS but i do think he is a shrill being paid to make us look crazy... just wait, he will do something soon to make himself look stupid, which will make us "conspiracy theorists" look stupid by connection....

Anyways, wanted to know your thoughts

edit on 6-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: i am an idiot

I've considered this about many forward theorists and have talked on other Ventura threads about how it was kind of a shame that his show tends to be a little over dramatic and sensationalist. I really don't know. I think he is very passionate about 9/11 and other similar theories and it shines through when he is arguing with the complete morons on fox and friends (i really really really despise those people, kilmeade is a moron and the other two are just smiling airheads). I think it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation more than a disinfo situation.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If you seriously believe the people he interviews than i would love to sit across a poker table from you... There has been two maybe three people tops that i think were genuine, the rest of the people were depressed nobodies that wanted a shot at their fifteen minutes of fame

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i think he is the real deal , at first i was concerned with that thought of him being a dis-info agent ,however after a bit more research ,and listening to every peace of audio and video i could find with him ,i have come to believe he is the real deal ,he is really out to uncover the truth , it was not until he got in office that he had a change of heart , also if you think just because he is a freak went visitor to Alex Jones you cant put him on the same boat ,if you listen to a lot of prior interviews with Alex ,you will see that Jessie keeps him at bay on some questions that could have been forced upon alex to ask ,such as the question regarding weather or not he was going to run for governor ect ect , i do not trust Alex one bit ,but jessie is brave man IMHO

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Edit: hmm.. they didnt embed..

here links: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

watch this and tell me brian kilmeade isn't a complete ass.
the Tom Jefferson comment was douchey.
edit on 6-11-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: tried again.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

i agree Alex Jones just wants to get rich by spreading fear.... he gets it right once out of every twenty times

but you gotta remember one ting about Jesse, he is being paid by Tru Tv which is owned by Time Warner, another arm of the NWO. so if he did stumble upon some groundbreaking info he probably wouldnt be allowed to share it with us

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I dont think it matter if hes a dis-info agent or not. Frankly, I dont think that anyone who has the gall to go on TV and ask or research anything that we discuss here is a dis-info agent. I would rather my dumb friend who believes anything that comes on TMZ, to at least get some sort of information from someone.

We live in a very rare age. One full of information, research and wonder, and for every site like ATS, and show like his and AJ, we have 100 sites talking about nothing. I would rather someone feel a little uncomfortable about the possibility that someone like him is talking about things WE talk about. His target audience is not US (places like ATS). But those who have no clue.

So I say keep up the good work, there's alot of dummies out there, and if I cant open someones eyes with full truths, I would rather someones eyes be open with some truths.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Funnily enough Predator0187 that quote resonates between my wife and I also.

I used to finish the quote off with "Leave you here...to die" but I've been proven wrong (many times as we watch it about once a month - cause it's just *censored* great!!).

But since you had the bad/nasty thing wrong in your quote I'll take it that all true fans make the odd mistake

What a film!!!!!!

A freakin love it to bits!

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I too have watched a couple of episodes of his show, and I agree for the most part. He does look like an idiot, but its television, there has to be excitement..and getting "chased" by the Coast Guard when he was investigating Plum Island, or like you said, being chased out of government buildings is all sooooo lame.

But disinfo agent? I dont think so. I think he just wants to have a show, and he likes conspiracy theories. He was a Governor..a wrestler..this guy loves attention. Makes perfect sense.

I think its good he is getting the message out about these topics, but I think his approach is all wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Yes, how we get our information is a long, slippery slope. People just have be willing to go that extra mile for confirmation. We can go as far as finding out who sold the cameras that tape the show, and who caters for the crew and actors. But in the end the message of what is going on is the most important.

He was a wrestler, who turned governor, who turned conspiracy host. To me thats a hell of a resume. He could have been selling his autograph at State Fairs, or turned into a WWE patsy wrestler of the past. I commend him for what he does now, and hope that others will follow in his footsteps, especially those who's names matters.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Watch your mouth!

...just like me.

-m0r

You just made me choke on my reese's cup

I agree, the topics are good but it does seem to be a little overdramatic at times.
I try not to believe anything I see on TV... especially where these topics are concerned.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't care.

He laid out the Wall Street Conspiracy very good and I LOVE the bit at the end
"I'll keep fighting for the little guy and kick your a$$."

Wow.

You know but it is funny, that show laid out the financial mess so well, when I was watching it and he was showing where GS is now located, I thought....."I bet there will be threads on about how he is a disinfo agent now:"

I looked, and here it is!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join