It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street View 3.1 & 3.2 -- Wikileaks Disclosures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't wish to criticise you but I'm somewhat surprised that you didn't arrange a production for the mid term elections.

I know funding and time must be an issue and I'm not sure if you plan to travel? but the Denver initiative 300 bill was a missed opportunity

or at the very least talking to voters about their views on the T Party..

Questioning peoples belief systems isn't really what I want to hear, you're looking for something to talk about? walking up to someone and asking them questions generically.

Today we will be asking people from NY what you think about this or that??

and still it's a shame that you haven't encouraged members to record and send in their own St views from all over the globe, you have an abundance of international wannabe journalist on ATS.

Perhaps I'm expecting too much in just a short time

all the best.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Another great show! These interviewees seemed more informed. Was it because of the location in NYC or did you pick and choose?

Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ATS community I want to thank you for continuing to watch and support "Street View" its definitely a work in progress and me and J.Doug are really enjoying taking on NYC while growing and learning as citizen journalist for ATS. I wanted to take minute to answer some of the questions posted on the threads for Episode 3.
To Members SilverStar and BlackOps719 who asked "Where we come from? Who we are? And what demographic we are aimed for and if we are paid actors. My reply is this. We are New Yorkers I myself am born and raised here, Jdoug is a philly cat who came to NY years ago and has been here ever since. No we are not paid actors infact we have not received any payment for our work on Street View as of yet. We didn't start this show for the money. We are simply citizen journalist who had an idea to bring meaningful alternative news content to the community and we were lucky enough to have ATS recognize the potential of our vision and give us a platform to do this job. And as far as our demographic I would say we are aiming for anyone and everyone who has an open and progressive mind and aiming for the people who are sick of being told what to think by news outlets like FOX. I hope that answers your questions about me and JDoug. Now to members ModernAcademia, Asktheanimals and Seventytwo who would like us to do a show addressing peoples views on the Myth of Democracy, Voting and the infamous Tea party. We hear you loud and clear and we are already working on creating an episode based on those topics. So stayed tuned as we will be hitting the streets getting peoples views on all of that. I myself am interested to see what the general thoughts are on these topics and if people still have faith in our system or if they like me feel it is rigged and that both parties are one in the same.

Finally, I want to answer all the members who want to know if we will be traveling to other places to get views from a variety of cities. The answer is ABSOLUTELY! All in good time ATS. We are a New York based series but recognize people have opinions everywhere and we want to hear them. . .

Like i said stay tuned Street View has JUST begun

Red Beans and Ricely Yours,
BONNIE STARR
edit on 4-11-2010 by BONNIESTARR1 because: wierd font choice in the begginning needed to fix

edit on 4-11-2010 by BONNIESTARR1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BONNIESTARR1

I have a proposal for a new segment question... how many New Yorkers are concerned about the potential of rising sea level?

Been curious about that one for awhile and not just about NYC, but Amsterdam, London, Hong Kong (etc) too.

Enjoy watching the interviews. You seem to be able to find a nice cross-section of opinions.

edit on 4/11/10 by masqua because: sp

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys for bringing us another great Street view episode from NYC!

Keep up the great work Bonnie and J.Doug!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Good episodes. I'm not much into the wikileaks story..but it was interesting.

Also, last episode I thought was a little biased and had questions that lead the person to a certain answer...this time I think it was much better with a lot less bias in the questions.

I'll for sure keep watching them...good stuff

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BONNIESTARR1

Finally, I want to answer all the members who want to know if we will be traveling to other places to get views from a variety of cities. The answer is ABSOLUTELY! All in good time ATS. We are a New York based series but recognize people have opinions everywhere and we want to hear them. . .

If I had a better quality camera I could save you the travel expense... Just e-mail the questions to ask, I'll find people everywhere and ask, you will only get the answers from those willing to do it in front of a camera, you'll never have me on video, and never know who I am... and I do get around. Tuesday/Wednesday I was all over the Los Angeles area, today I'm in El Paso Texas, with a lot of stops between, tomorrow heading to Houston, and after that to Atlanta... I've been everywhere man! and I'll do it for free, just for the fun of it! I usually travel thousands of miles every month and in just about every major location across the country throughout the year... Weather permitting of course.

Seriously, for your latest show, I just can't get through it, the name "wikileaks" causes a severe twitch in my left eye, and nausea. But I'm sure its great.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BONNIESTARR1

Bonnie and J Doug - your show is great!! I am glad to hear you are exploring traveling to other places to get opinions. I think for this last episode it was good how you pointed out you went to different places within the city itself. I think it is interesting Bush's book just came out discussing his opinion on waterboarding - so your topic for Episode 3 was very relevant! I think things are just heating up politically -- perhaps you could ask people about Sarah Palin and what the conspiracy is behind that mess! Keep up the interesting and fantastic work!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Good episodes. I'm not much into the wikileaks story..but it was interesting.
I'll for sure keep watching them...good stuff

I have to agree here as well. I'm not much into the Wiki or Israel thing.
My interests are like Masqua," rising waters" or the Dulce DUMB mystery (can I give you a tour of the area?).
Or how about those numerous sightings of the orbs and UFO's up in Washington? I'm sure the locals there could tell you an ear full at the check out lane. How about those intrusive body scanners at the airports? I bet you could get some interesting conversation there as well.
IMHO

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
wow ...streetviews is gettin better and better...when is the next show ? where is j.douglas and bonnie starr taking us next show ? can't wait for the next episode of streetviews ! would like to know if they will be going on the road !

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by apache1224
wow ...streetviews is gettin better and better...when is the next show ?

We're re-tooling AboveTopSecret.com Streetview to be even bigger and better. These first three episodes were a "proof of concept" in that we learned a great deal, and are applying that to some exciting refinements. Stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When it comes to "what should be done with Assange" I take the stand "don't shoot the messenger."

IMO, the upper levels of governments around the world already know most of what other countries are already doing. I believe Wiki becomes a target by nationals for the mere fact the "the people" are learning of what is behind curtain number one.

Federal governments know they have to have a majority of public support to initiate particular agendas that would otherwise never be accepted, and "national security" is threatened by the people becoming informed.

First let's note that NOBODY has died as a result of any leaks. So what is the real threat? The US government makes it clearer every day that we, the citizens of the USA are the real threat. The truth is, wikileaks has done nothing but cause national leaders to be embarrassed. The have been exposed with their pants down and they can't spin the massive truth.

In certain circles, the latest of the 250,000 cables leak is now being deemed as the "9/11 of the internet" giving the federal government the potential momentum to further the internet kill switch agenda which would result in mass governmental controlled censorship which will attempt to shut down independent media such as this site.

I feel the investigation is going in the wrong direction. We should be investigating what top level US officials "handed over" the cables. A hacker could not get inside and get that much documentation without being noticed or someone opening the front door for them and keeping watch.

Was this a setup from the start? Another false flag? Assange is the patsy in all this. He should go down in history a hero, a true patriot even if he isn't an American.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In regards to war crimes... here is something that got very little media attention.

"Mayor Of London Warns George Bush He Might Face Arrest As A War Criminal"
www.youtube.com...

In light of Bush's "book tour" he was warned about showing his face in the EU. When it comes to something so plainly obvious as this, is there any doubt about Bush Jr perpetrating war crimes? He was warned that he may never see Texas again.

If other countries are openly accusing Bush of war crimes, is it not OUR duty to take action in our own country?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This video is worse than jaywalking, and I hate jaywalking. The 'reporter?', asks unsuspecting jaywalkers questions about something they know nothing about, on top of that they are very biased questions, way to pretend wikileaks even has anything to do with those questions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Good format and well done.

Please next time interview a mixed demographic, instead of just 4 young men.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join