It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just thought some of you may want to know two nuclear reactors have been shut down - one in New York and the other in Vermont. Nobody was injured.

Associated Press Transformer explosion at NY nuclear power plant Associated Press, 11.07.10, 11:08 PM EST BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- A transformer exploded at a nuclear power plant north of New York City, leading to an emergency shut down of one of its reactors. An official with the Indian Point plant in Buchanan says no one was injured in Sunday's explosion.

Source

The transformer explosion has also been listed in RSOE: hisz.rsoe.hu...

The nuclear reactor in Vermont was shut down due to a leaky pipe. They're saying the two incidents were a "complete coincidence".

Vt. nuclear plant shuts down to repair leaky pipe Advertisement | ad info Anonymous / AP FILE - In this undated file aerial photo provided by Vermont Yankee Corporation, the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant in Vernon, Vt. is shown. The Vermont Yankee nuclear plant began an unscheduled shutdown Sunday evening, Nov. 7, 2010, so workers could fix a leak where radioactive water was seeping into the complex. (AP Photo/Vermont Yankee Corporation, File) NO SALES By DAVE GRAM The Associated Press updated 2 hours 29 minutes ago 2010-11-08T02:51:45 - MONTPELIER, Vt. — The Vermont Yankee nuclear plant shut down Sunday night after workers detected radioactive water seeping from a leaky pipe in the complex. A Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman said the public is not in any danger.

Source

These incidents happening now are a little eerie considering how everybody has been talking about nuclear events. However they seem to be minor incidents and no cause for alarm.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Day 3, nothing seem to happen so far......I've just talked to Jesus in "South Park, Colorado" over the phone and he said it is okay....nothing will collapse until God says so.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So its late Sunday night and we're all still here and the world is largely unchanged.

Thank goodness we have conspiracy theories to make our lives more interesting, eh? Too bad people can't spend that time and energy on something positive to change the world...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Well in the last 3 days along with replying to this thread I:-
Went to a Fireworks display
Learned quite a lot of Greek grammar and pronunciation
Made 2 Avatars for an new ATS member (even though they hated them
)
Set up some web space / email addresses for a client.
Ingested more Vodka then was good for me (Hey it was Guy Fawkes night after all)

Not too bad as it was a weekend
edit on 8-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your words on ATS mean everything to me and everyone else here. Your opinions completely change my mind every time. When you laugh or insult others views or thoughts your golden pedestal of royalness grows that much more higher. And on top of it all we all learn the truth through you and you alone. I hope to have the pleasure to be next on your insults and cut down because then and only then will I learn. Thank you for listening Your Majesty of witty Remarks

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
So its late Sunday night and we're all still here and the world is largely unchanged.

Thank goodness we have conspiracy theories to make our lives more interesting, eh? Too bad people can't spend that time and energy on something positive to change the world...

We all assumed it was world ending. The nuclear 'mistake' in India could have been the nuke predicted. Remember in the show the world didnt end. In fact the show showed little damage at all except for more surveillance.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by grahag

Well in the last 3 days along with replying to this thread I:-
Went to a Fireworks display
Learned quite a lot of Greek grammar and pronunciation
Made 2 Avatars for an new ATS member (even though they hated them
)
Set up some web space / email addresses for a client.
Ingested more Vodka then was good for me (Hey it was Guy Fawkes night after all)

Not too bad as it was a weekend
edit on 8-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Total envy... I love vodka! : D

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There's no reason to knock this thread. I'm taking into consideration the fact that, astrologically, Pluto is conjunct the North Node going direct on November 9th to November 12th. Rather than point to any specific astrological interpretation, if you're interested search "pluto conjunct north node". You'll get the idea of what this could mean reading various astrologers interpretations. But most of them concur that big path altering events happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have heard a transformer explode before. Pretty intimidating. Sounds like a bomb.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Note – this post should probably be cross posted to the following threads:
Banking system failures :www.abovetopsecret.com...
Clif high(webbot):www.abovetopsecret.com...

I submit that the date was probably right, but the event may have been more allegorical/symbolic that the Nuclear explosion shown. Maybe another type of bomb/event – a financial one.

There are banking failure that are ongoing and started Friday with reports of Tellers not able to access accounts.
Here is the ATS thread that list reported failures: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here are internet references (obtained from following link(Thanks Human_alien) www.abovetopsecret.com...:
Plus many more isolated reports in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Over all summary: www.youtube.com...

Major reason appears to be (thanks St Udio) – note this post has only one star – should have tons more, Think most people have missed it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
ausbullion.blogspot.com...
maxkeiser.com...

In my view, a lot of what Clif High (Webbot) has been saying appears to be coming true.
Thanks AntionoStar for the following post www.abovetopsecret.com...,
Clif High blog (Thanks Human_alien): www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
No,No,No, you all got it wrong. Look at the clock. See the hands on the clock. See the center of the clock. The circle in the center is where the hands rotate. Now keep in mind that there are these same circles in the middle of the hands. This means that they rotate there too. Now, on the hands are arrows. OK, what if you rotate the arrow on the hand pointing to the eleven. Now, where does the arrow point towards. THE 5. Do the same with the six and it points to the 12. NEW TIME, five o'clock. OK, now the part where the policeman pushes the plunger and says," no time for full countdown". Ok, lets separate these five words. and put it like this. NO TIME--- FOR FULL COUNTDOWN. We will start with," NO TIME". OK, this tells me the clock that landed in simpsons yard is telling us, NO TIME. Ok, it is no time, for it is a date. 6-11. June-2011. NOW WE HAVE, on June,2011 at 5 o'clock. a nuke exsplosion. Ok, now on to," FOR FULL COUNTDOWN". This is the heading to clue them in on what to examine in this cartoon. I will examine the vid closer for more details.Ok,viewing the video in slow motion i noticed when the clock struck the ground, a rock rolled out of view. Now, a rock.City of a rock. For some reason i thought of a boulder. THEN, boulder what. BOULDER, CO.OK, now we have nuke detonation at 5 o'clock on june 2011 in boulder colorado. Now, servailance cameras. They use the cameras to catch the terrorists. What we need now is an exact day. i will look at the vid again.
edit on 8-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I mentioned that i couldn't sleep because of Diwali. Then i found THIS this morning :

The mysteries deepen. My FB friend Liz writes this: Typical...our nobel peace prize President chose to make this deal during the celebration of Diwali. Diwali is the festival celebrating Ram's return to Ayodhya. Yudha means war. Ayudha means no war. Ayodhya is the place of perfect Peace. This comes from the Wiki on Diwali: Deepavali (also spelled Devali in certain regions) or Diwali, popularly known as the festival of lights, is an important five-day festival in Hinduism, Jainism, and Sikhism, occurring between mid-October and mid-November. For Hindus, Diwali is the most important festival of the year and is celebrated in families by performing traditional activities together in their homes. the celebrants wear new clothes and share sweets and snacks with family members and friends. Most Indian business communities begin the financial year on the first day of Diwali. Diwali commemorates the return of Lord Rama along with Sita and Lakshman from his fourteen-year-long exile and vanquishing the demon-king Ravana. In joyous celebration of the return of their king, the people of Ayodhya, the Capital of Rama, illuminated the kingdom with earthen diyas (oil lamps) and burst crackers.

Not a coincidence. I also saw on the first BBC article after obaman arrived that michelle was dancing with some kids, 33 of them in fact. Everyone had big smiles.

There's a lot of background happening now. Next i'm waiting for the nyse to open, i'm expecting chaos.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It amazes me that this whole thread of 89 pages, of pure speculation with some wild theories just because of a scene in a cartoon.. I understand with the web bot thing and obamas trip to India have added fuel to the fire.. (also a prediction from baba vagna giving November 14th as the start of the third world war)
It is now 8th November and nothing has happened, but the thread is still going with people just changing the date.. So it's November 9th now, after that day passes, I'm sure it will change again to every combination that involves the numbers 6,10 and 11.. Until all the possible dates have passed, then I'm sure we will have some other prediction surface, and it starts all over again.. Anyone else notice we just seem to be going around in circles here!!
I must admit it seems strange that the u.s has amassed a huge fleet of ships and armored vehicles in the region, and the postion is strategic if something were to happen with Iran, but a nuclear attack on American soil because of an episode of simpsons seems a little far fetched!! Come on guys I think we have to let this one go now!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

NO, there are messages in the t.v and have been for some time. I have notice this and am baffled by the coincidences. How can this bee?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Do you have any examples? Other than the 9/11 stuff..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

We've met before haven't we?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Is there anything else to be found hidden in the mass media regarding upcoming conflicts leading to WWIII ?

This thread's detractors will say "these guys are nuts, reading stuff into places where their imagination goes wild".

This could be true, then, that some of us see things where they are not, and that the Powers That Be never hide messages within cartoons, movies or news images. What I am about to show is just one such item, where I do not imagine people in clouds, but instead I imagine clouds in people. "Wow ! How wacky can you get ?!?"

The image is from a Reuters news article stating that the local elections in Burma are leaning towards support of the Military Junta. For reference, Burma's climate and co-pathetic military dictatorship was selected by the Illuminati as a potential replacement for the Opium growing which they are currently doing in Afghanistan, reportedly exporting those crops concealed in NATO aircraft returning to member countries. This happens to be going on when Kabul just reached an agreement with Russia to stop Opium production on Afghan soil.

" The Pakistani ISI, a close junior partner to the CIA, set up hundreds of heroin laboratories across Afghanistan. Within two years of the CIA’s arrival, the Pakistan-Afghanistan borderland became the biggest producer of heroin in the world."

Source: Afghanistan, Another Untold Story

Russia says U.S. should eradicate Afghan opium

Ivanov Ridicules U.S. Actions Against Afghan Opium Explosion

So you can see why 'whoever is running that business' would want to find a replacement location, Vietnam and Afghanistan having run their course in the past few decades. Burma was targeted as a replacement farm, and we can therefore ask ourselves whether there aren't certain "signals" being sent by way of a Reuters photo. Here is the original article which displayed the picture, possibly a message sent by those embedded in the US Military to the French Government given that it was only to be found in the French version of Reuters? Here is the image I first clicked on as originally displayed in thumbnail for, thinking it was a mushroom cloud from a nuclear explosion.

Thumbnail image of article about Burma Junta

Article: The electoral victory promised to Burma's Junta

Here is a larger version of this picture which is not nearly as easy to interpret as a nuclear explosion due to increased detail and less attention payed to the general shape of outlines.

Squint hard and tell me what you see!

The picture shows not people but 'parts of people' and it is composed to show something resembling a mountain or mound lifted by an explosion surmounted by a mushroom cloud with a Stealth bomber in V-shape (combined shape of hands and papers at top center of image), while to the left the bright blue bin could look like a tsunami provoked by the explosion. Something interesting, was that any type of image adjustment other than the slight increase in color saturation reduced this image's resemblance to such a picture.

Stealth B2 Bomber

Hands in Reuters Picture

Hidden message to be detected by Intelligence Image recognition Spyware?

Is this meant to tell "whoever" is not wanting Burma's Dictatorship to be officially re-conducted to power that the alternative will be a nuclear attack of Burma? Stranger things have happened in Geo-Politics.

GS
edit on 8-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of typos

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
WTF... Come on, this is getting a bit much now.. How do you see a nuclear explosion in that photo.. And a tsunami!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
WTF... Come on, this is getting a bit much now.. How do you see a nuclear explosion in that photo.. And a tsunami!!!

I said above: "It is admittedly wild and far fetched." But do we really know how the Intelligence Spyware shape recognition software works? Their computers constantly scan automatically all media images seeking out target data for threat assessment and analysis. Such imagery would probably be detected by this software given that no human faces are present to indicate these are people. Then it goes on to human analysts who correlate the image warning i.e. "nuclear explosion" and/or "stealth bomber" and they tie that in to the story line: Junta Promised Victory. Anyone who has worked in intelligence analysis will confirm that this isn't all that twisted if you know how they interact.

GS

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Pepsi - sex

www.snopes.com...

Coke - sex

It was completely commonplace in the advertising market at the time, Pepsi called it a coincidence, and coke fired and then sued the artist.

Neither of these were isolated incidents. In fact, advertisers COUNT on your subconscious mind picking up on these things. The white house uses subliminal body language all the time in press release photos.

i don't realy agree with the above interpretations, but the theory is entirely valid.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join