It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh and I wanted to add that my take on the no time for a count down would be this, For 911 they had months and months of warning (countdown) for this one there is no time for a countdown. It seems they want to get on with the program. No time for a countdown means no time to do a lot of TV warnings.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by 2Faced

I believe the two pilars are joachim and boaz (solar and lunar collumn). I think they refer to the the pilars that stand/stood in front of the entrance of the temple of solomon.
edit on 7-11-2010 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

Hi 2Faced,

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't so much seeking to understand the full symbology behind the two Masonic pillars, as much as wondering first why anyone would find such symbols so important as to use them in Rituals and for Ceremonial Decorum - showing how members of such Secret Societies are so very disconnected from the reasoning of the Man on the Street. Also, I wondered if whatever these symbols might mean to Masons, whether the Twin Towers were originally designed, selected and built as Two Tall Pillars towering above World Finance? And could this have something to do with them being 'downed' during the 9/11 False Flag attack?

Only a chosen few among the 33rd Degree Masons could probably give us a full and accurate reply to those questions, but since it is a SECT, a Sectarian Secret Society, Freemasonry won't allow them to disclose anything under penalty of the most gruesome death at the hands of their loving "brothers"...

GS

Here is one theory that might answer your question. I found it intriguing.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
More nuclear news, Feds remove highly enriched uranium form San Diego suburb.

www.nbcsandiego.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.cracked.com... cific-world-events-predicted-by-comics_p2.html

Posted 8 November 2010 ...

6 Eerily Specific World Events Predicted by Comics

Fascinating article, and timing.

Also on the nuclear theme:

www.datelinezero.com...

Last month it was reported that the CIA had been giving Iran a difficult time by arranging to have “faulty parts” inserted into the nuclear supply chain. What if the menu of faulty parts included items with firmware riddled with viruses? That’s the accusation, as Iran’s nuclear facilities are finding themselves crippled by a virus called the Stuxnet worm.

IE, the CIA are deliberately sabotaging a nuclear plant ...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

The "move" happened through august and september, why they only reporting on it now? Timing again.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
great news.. and nice video..

Obama is arrived in Indonesia..

Barack Obama Visit Indonesia, Pictures, Videos

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

The cracked page on comics cannot be found.. Can you elaborate a little on what was in the article..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Another epic fail prediction thread.

I will part with some new slang...Deja moo...

Somewhere you have heard this Bull_ _ _ _ before...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Regardless of what you think may or may not be happening in America today (regarding the use of the word 'occult' as a catch-all for the spooky, scary or unexplained) - please don't assume to include me in the raft of people who do such. I have a full and clear understanding of what constitutes 'occult' activity and symbolism, and don't need an education from an old Mary Poppins trailer. Go and read the writings of Aleister Crowley then come and tell me what you think you know about the occult.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My apologies regarding the link, and i cannot edit the post to correct it.

www.cracked.com... cific-world-events-predicted-by-comics_p2.html

www.cracked.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I'm not really sure what the message in that clip is? I'm from the uk, so if it is to do with the badge, maybe I wouldn't get it.. If you could explain a little, I would appreciate it..
I have seen some you tube videos of messages in Hollywood movies and cartoons.. I must admit some are eerily close to actual events, but I find generally most of the "messages" are the actual theme of the movie.. For example the all seeing eye in national treasure, tomb raider or even the stonecutter simpsons episode.. The theme of these movies are the illuminati so you
Would expect to see the all seeing eye.. I don't know maybe that is the point...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here's an interesting thread that I just spotted ... could there be a link ?

>>>Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know it\s a litle late to speculate but i just ad a flash

i always heard that a volcano got the power of a nuclear bomb....

so what about a false flag volcano eruption....?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Good find woodwytch. Am I right in thinking any launch be it civilian or military would be known about by civilian authorities. Wouldnt want that up the backside of a civilian passenger flight?

respecst
edit on 9-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by woodwytch

Good find woodwytch. Am I right in thinking any launch be it civilian or military would be known about by civilian authorities. Wouldnt want that up the backside of a civilian passenger flight?

respecst
edit on 9-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

I'd like to think civilian authorities would have known about it.

Did you notice the helicopter to the right of the missile in the video ... looks like somebody knew it was going up ... unless that was just another big coincidence that it was in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time (depending on your viewpoint and how close your backside was to it)

Woody

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Was hoping i would get a response to my post on page 85, but hey i guess its all a bit to late now, but then as i think this so called False Flag is next year in 011 then maybe we should keep this thread on the back burner, now one last bit of speculation on the simpson video, freez frame the vid at 9.14 , where we see the bomb on the stool, note the stool is now a three legged stool, some symbolic meaning there i think, but now count the number of tiles on the floor, again we get 29 which reduces to 11 , so for me its Aprill 22nd 2011 at 6.11 and just one more, as the video goes on to where all the bomb squad guys are there is some railings , and how many rungs in the railings are shown, yes none other thab 29 that reduces to 11, ok ill get me coat now,

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry miscounted rungs on railings, there are 22, but thats 11+11 ,

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

This is getting ridiculous now...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
Was hoping i would get a response to my post on page 85, but hey i guess its all a bit to late now, but then as i think this so called False Flag is next year in 011 then maybe we should keep this thread on the back burner, now one last bit of speculation on the simpson video, freez frame the vid at 9.14 , where we see the bomb on the stool, note the stool is now a three legged stool, some symbolic meaning there i think, but now count the number of tiles on the floor, again we get 29 which reduces to 11 , so for me its Aprill 22nd 2011 at 6.11 and just one more, as the video goes on to where all the bomb squad guys are there is some railings , and how many rungs in the railings are shown, yes none other thab 29 that reduces to 11, ok ill get me coat now,
Rediculous, well i dont think so, Oh yea, as i said , misscounted the railings, there are 22, whis of course is 11.11
edit on 9-11-2010 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Here's an interesting thread that I just spotted ... could there be a link ?

>>>Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join