It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't want to ruin the 'nothing is happening' thingy.

But think about it. 09 . 11 . 2010

(European timeformat)(American: 11. 09. 2010)

Do the counting and you will see that if you count the numbers you have nine - eleven. Wasn't numbers important for them illuminatiz?

We will see! Tomorrow:

CERN will create black (w)hole
Phoenix will Xplode
NY City will Xplode
Global Collapse of Dollar?

Possibilities... xD

Yes. I sound like a 3yr old

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
www.snopes.com...

Pepsi - sex

www.snopes.com...

Coke - sex

It was completely commonplace in the advertising market at the time, Pepsi called it a coincidence, and coke fired and then sued the artist.

Neither of these were isolated incidents. In fact, advertisers COUNT on your subconscious mind picking up on these things. The white house uses subliminal body language all the time in press release photos.

i don't realy agree with the above interpretations, but the theory is entirely valid.

Hi Harry Haller,

Thanks for your reply. I make no 'assured' claim about the above. It was meant to exemplify that we have to be able to INTERPRET the news and what we learn from the media. Even if we are wrong most of the time, all it takes is one Correct interpretation to grant us the advantage of knowledge. However, as you have so appropriately done, we must avoid believing too strongly even in our own ideas about what it means.

Deciphering a complicated world is all about making an educated guess. Some guesses are long shots (as my latest one) and others are more plausible, and more importantly more likely accurate. But you would be surprised, often times those we considered likely are proven false, and those we didn't so much as dare consider because too wacky turn out to be factually confirmed by subsequent events.

This is why I have given the possibility of The Simpsons a fair chance in providing some insight into matters not usually communicated openly. That the Illuminati have a racist agenda is instantly confirmed by the Bilderberg Group not admitting anyone of Asian, African, Middle Eastern or Latin American ethnicity. That there is a strong Nazi influence in the Military Industrial Complex is demonstrated by the mass importing of Nazi war criminals to work for the CIA in Operation Paperclip. That False Flag attacks might take place on US Soil is proven by the callous murder of thousands of innocent victims on 9/11. So that is quite a few parameters which lead this episode of a "Silly Cartoon" to appear more serious in its reflection of reality than most mainstream newspapers.

GS

GS

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It could be rather 11/9/2010 instead of 11/6/2010.

9 11 inverted --> 11 9.

Let's see tomorrow.

By the way, thanks OP for this good analysis.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No where is it stipulated that the event would take place ON the 06-11-10 but rather it would START on 06-11-10. So please, take all of what has happened on the 6th of Nov. 2010, put them in a list from high significance to low significance and follow the news and all other unconventional news and event sources to continue updating your list.

From the rocket over Phoenix to the nuclear waste trucks moving to the appropriate landfill, Obama in India to the Earth wide quake. There are so many events that are coming to an intersection in time that the probabilities are in the favor of a major event happening.

We know that China and Russia will not stand down if Iran is attacked by the U.S. or Israel. Could the Earth wide quake be a "terrorist" attack on India's nuclear facility ?

With all the warship converging on to one spot and with everyone on edge over Iran and it's new found nuclear capabilities, let's just say that the mix is getting more and more combustible and ready to explode.

Call it a high powered chess game !

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Gee, look.. nothing happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
So its late Sunday night and we're all still here and the world is largely unchanged.
Thank goodness we have conspiracy theories to make our lives more interesting, eh? Too bad people can't spend that time and energy on something positive to change the world...

Well, someone could argue that nothing happened due to the fact that the awaken people (I would prefer that rather than "conspiracy theorists") have spread the word

It is clear that the events are escalating, probably artificially via the terror-hype from the autorities/media. I have no doubts that something bad is about to happen. Again, it is only my 6th sense

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hey Getsmart, thanks, i'm enjoying your ideas!

I just wanted it in this thread that sibliminal messaging exists and is usually malicious. Even my "sex" examples were about sales ... but i think we're talking to some people that aren't aware? Hidden knowledge. Occult knowledge.

As to the simpsons ... plausable deniability is bart's life motto!
But it's worldwide, regular, a cartoon (easier to influence), and completely unlikely. Stock market sheets or periodicals seem probable, but if we talk "mason's" it's a very wide range of people, it suits the purpose.

When we make connections, we're talking about the occult, firstly, hidden knowledge. So how do you know about it? Huh? And me too for that. To what extent do we agree on facts? Building a knowledge base while trying to have a conversation is tedious. Add global banking, international politics, the entertainment machine, natural sciences and history to the conversation, wouldn't it be easy for someone else to NOT be able to follow?

Fox Mulder: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with you, not an event but a start. And there has been many strange co-incidences through this thread, and far reaching events. No nuke yet, but 2 nuclear stories, amongst other stuff. Even things that have happened still need to make the effects known. I'm watching the earth, volcanoes and earthquakes, those are the ones we can't always control. (sometimes imitate though )

Maarx: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're getting the idea!!

Everything is possible ... which is probable? To what degree? And why?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Folks, me from Hong Kong.
Forgive me if you have already read this piece:

Explosion closes Indian Point nuclear power plant near New York City; no danger of radiation leak
www.nydailynews.com...

November 6, 6:39pm, nuclear plant, explosion...

Wasn't that close, though not that big?
And was it already a full story?

It is also in China's web:
紐約市附近 核電站發生爆炸
world.people.com.cn...
(the dates are different, this one says the incident happened on Nov 7)
edit on 8-11-2010 by AutumnYama because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I see this thread and people on ATS in general as the opened minded. The people who keep their eyes open and really look at things. They may not always be right but I have seen members pick up on stuff before mainstream.
They are not afraid to really look and be aware even if they gain a fringe label...they will not be sheep, they refuse to say, "if I don't look I won't have to see".
They think, they examine in detail, it is a brave thing to do and I feel expresses a minority wisdom of the real world we live in.
They also in general have a great sense of humor and a fiction writers sense of what if? A whole bundle of fiction writers throughout time foretold the future in tech. and events because they have the courage to really look at where things are going and have been.
I don't think any of us really want to see babies melting in radioactive fallout! We do want change! We do feel change coming and we want to be ready for it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Values_Truth
reply to post by phantomjack

When a whole thread takes over the headlines of ATS which's driving force is a clip from the Simpson's I start to wonder where the collective logic has gone. This thread was popular because 1. The Simpsons 2. Mass Paranoia and 3. The easiness of the subject to grasp. This type of thread, although well intended, discredits the ATS community as a whole. As for my comments about suspending users, I did say a "few days", meaning I wasn't supporting a mass deletion of accounts as you make it sound. If anything, I was sarcastic in trying to make my point that this thread was and is entirely too popular.

And yet here you are still posting on pg 86 and all others saying the post is dumb and needs to stop..um why are you still reading and posting here? Very confussing. We have enjoyed it...right or wrong, if you don't, can't you just move on to another thread that doesn't bother you?
edit on 8-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add sentince

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwobrazil

Originally posted by grahag
So its late Sunday night and we're all still here and the world is largely unchanged.
Thank goodness we have conspiracy theories to make our lives more interesting, eh? Too bad people can't spend that time and energy on something positive to change the world...

Well, someone could argue that nothing happened due to the fact that the awaken people (I would prefer that rather than "conspiracy theorists") have spread the word

It is clear that the events are escalating, probably artificially via the terror-hype from the autorities/media. I have no doubts that something bad is about to happen. Again, it is only my 6th sense

Glad you were brave enough to say that. I just returned to this thread to say the same thing.

Initially this video was put out as a request - make this as widely known as possible in the hope that if enough people are aware of it, TPTB may cancel any planned false flag of this kind. And this really went viral. This was the reason I participated in the thread, and why I will do so again.

We have no way of knowing - but nor do I rule out that this may have happened and changed the outcome.

edit on 8-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
reply to post by Signals

Gee, look.. nothing happened.

Wow......just Wow!!

The OP put together a great thread, with an interesting theory backed up by some (admittedly tenuous) evidence, he obviously did some research, and all you can come here with is "Gee, look.. nothing happened."

Did you put some thought into that post?.....did you do any research?

Classic!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by prevenge

also

in the "to surveil with love" anagram episode

at 3:50 in the episode (available online here)

you see this clock...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c88f4b5fa25.jpg[/atsimg]

which most likely would read 2:30

but could be suggesting 11 minutes 6 hrs....

I mean in any time you'd see a clock in a simpson's episode you're most likely to see one in the school and that wouldn't be at 11:30 at night.... so .. taking advantage of the similarities in placement?

it fits.... kinda ...

Snipped comment

Lisa loves music and this girl looks an awful lot like the opera star Nana Mouskouri with her signature glasses.
Nana was brought over to New York in 1962 by Quincy Jones to record there. The Album was named "The girl from Greece sings". The WTC would have been just a glint in the designers eye in 1962. Early 60's music guild?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Didn't the 3 days arrive like 3 days ago? So whens this false flag?

Lemme know what happens, I'll be busy with Black Ops.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Where's the big earth shattering kaboom!?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Clocks and Terror in the news in the same article

Foreigners Banned from Big Ben

On another note this has been one of the most interesting threads I've ever come across on ATS and it may well have put a stop or delay on a false flag and will perhaps also get the creators of The Simpsons assassinated.

If someone had posted the 9/11 Coup On, We're Being Taken for a Ride, warning from The Simpsons just before 9/11 it may well have made the cowards behind 9/11 call it off. Remember, they are cowards, they don't like any kind of risk of being found out.

edit on 8-11-2010 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Relevant quote from Tyne Daly

“A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you so much for starting this thread, and thank you to all those that added to it. I hope it keeps getting added too. This is one of the reasons that I decided to join. I've been lurking for a long while. I've learned so much from all that I've read on all these pages, much that I didn't know before. I've enjoyed this thread. I'm glad that nothing happened, and I hope nothing happens. I know I am not ready if it does. I do agree with those that have said something has started, and I'm not one that believes in coincidences. I believe all things happen for a reason. I think all we can do is watch, and be prepared as best we can for whatever happens, cause I know something is definitely going to happen. There's just so much that's going on.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone, Newbie here. Read through page 40 and then got some news that can not wait. If this has already been posted I apologize. No time to keep reading 50 pages. Anyways here is the link and partial info.

Red alert for new criminally insane move by Satanic Federal Reserve Board cabal
Posted by benjamin
November 8, 2010

Multiple reliable sources are warning of an extremely horrific act by the criminally insane cabal behind the soon to be bankrupt Federal Reserve Board, possibly on November 11, 2010: 101109 or 11/9/2010, which has uncanny reverse similarity to 9/11/2001. Remember 9 is a sacred number for the Satanists. Indications for this include: the sudden cancellation of former USSR President Gorbachev’s visit to Japan scheduled to start on November 9, or 11/9, reports Obama will cancel his visit to Indonesia also on the same day, Hillary Clinton’s presence in New Zealand on that day, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit to Houston, Texas on that day to supervise a “nuclear terrorist drill,” and the use of skeletons to create the word Google on Google’s search engine home page. Senior CIA sources also say a nuclear bomb has been prepositioned along the San Andrea fault line. The explosion would be followed by a shut off of all ports connected to Asia and martial law, according to this source.

benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

There are clues in all kinds of tv shows, all the time. Like this one.Watch this portion of the cartoon. www.youtube.com... and you tell me. Then watch the whole cartoon, amazing isn't it.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join