It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children ghost in my house, experiences from last night and this morning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have been having little experiences in my house "new house" no body lived here before, I have been hearing things but I always thought it was only new house sounds. But yesterday and today I experienced something that let me to share this with you guys.

I will start with a little background

All this experiences happens when my 3 year old daughter is in the home, my first weird experience was when I installed a wireless camera in her room so we can watch her at night and during the day, one night she was sleeping on her bed and I saw 3 or more orbs flying in front of the camera, this happened last december and the A/C was off and the room had no fans, and the orbs where moving slowly from side to side, I was tired and my wife told me that was dust, so I went to sleep.

In our old apartment I experienced children running in apartment below mine and nobody was living there, I felt someone sitting on my bed and nobody was there, and my sister also experienced sounds when she stayed there for 2 months in my daughters room.

After this I bought a cheap RCA digital recorder to see if I could get an EVP, I asked in english and in spanish if someone was here, and what was his or her name, I downloaded the wav file into my computer and after I asked those question I got some kind of static white noise response. I had my typical white noise in the recording but when I asked "is there anyone here with me" 2 seconds later you could hear a the white noise getting louder changing pitch and then sudently stoped. now that I have a better software I couldnt find that recording to check further, but I think asking this opened a door.

My sister came last month for a visit to see my new house, she and her boyfriend stayed on my daughters room, she have been always open to the paranormal world she feels, see and hear things more than others, she doesnt like it thought, the next morning she told me she heard some sounds inside the room and her boyfriend also heard them, but that was it. I took her to some places during the day and then when stayed at home at night, we were going to put a movie and she had to go to the bathroom, 3 min later she comes out of the bathroom scared, asking us WHO shaked hard her door knob, to try to scare her, we told her nobody was in the door and we didnt see or heard anything, the door knob was visible from the living room. She took a deep breath and forgot about it.

My wife is more skeptical, but she have heard a big bang in the wall when I was not at home, and she heard kids laughing when she was getting ready for work, and this happened the next day I did my first EVP in this house.

LAST NIGHT
Normal halloween night I went with my daughter to trick or treat and we got home, around 12:40am my daughter was in the sofa watching cartoons in her ipod, I was surfing aliens forums here on ATS, my daughter received a small orange bag with candy inside, she took the candy out and left the bag in the floor, then from nowhere the bag took flight and landed close to my feets, the roof fan was on, but it was in low and my floor has carpet, it looked like someone took the bag and throw it to me.

I went to my room and got a new digital recorder that bought ZOOM H2, I tried some EVPs and got no response, so decided to go to bed, my daughter went to bed with us also, she had to much candy and didnt whant to sleep. Nothing else happened during the night.

THIS MORNING
I woke up and went to the bathroom, my daughter was in the bed sleeping, I was reading some facebook and news in my phone when I heard 2 or 3 children talking very soft and then started to laught, I was looking at the bed from the bathroom and my daughter was not moving her mouth, she sometimes talks on her sleep, but it was not her, and the house is SUPER quiet, those voices came from the bed area, I opened a recording app that I have on my iphone and started recording, I was able to record a low volume sound after that like a little hum here is the wav file unedited the humm is in the 15 second mark. I will play a little bit using Adobe Audition to see what its.
rapidshare.com...

As I write all this I left my Zoom H2 digital recorder in my room where my dauther is to see if I can get more EVP's if I find something I will post it.

edit on 1-11-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
is there any way you can share your orb video with us? i hate to say this and dont mean to offend you, but with all these claims and no videos or anything it kinda sounds like youve watched paranormal activity too many times.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Well there no doubt that theres something there on the tape, but without putting it through some audio software its hard to make out whether its a random noise or a voice saying something.

Is this all you got at the time?

I have a feeling it may be hard to tell the difference either way. Spooky storys though. Keep a listen out for more or just do some EVP sessions and see if you get anything more substancial.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 1/11/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldschoolsuper star
is there any way you can share your orb video with us? i hate to say this and dont mean to offend you, but with all these claims and no videos or anything it kinda sounds like youve watched paranormal activity too many times.

I dont have a video of this because the wireless camera has no DVR, but I have talked of this before on this post and got some pictures with orbs or probably dust I dont know www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do have now a DVR system with 3 infrared cameras that I bought for my home, but I havent had time to installed, and I have been using it to record the sky 24/7 looking for UFO's but I will set them up in my daughters room and inside my house today to see what I catch, and I will set my Zoom H2 digital recorder all night recording on my daughters room.

As I write all this I'm hearing noises in my house, the house is so quiet that I can hear the clock ticking 15 feet away, but I can also hear noises on the curtains and on the house itself.

I will set up the equipment today in my home and hopefully get something, those children laughting ths morning were loud and the sound came from about 7-10 feet from me.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Well there no doubt that theres something there on the tape, but without putting it through some audio software its hard to make out whether its a random noise or a voice saying something.

Is this all you got at the time?

I have a feeling it may be hard to tell the difference either way. Spooky storys though. Keep a listen out for more or just do some EVP sessions and see if you get anything more substancial.

Thanks for posting.

When i started to hear the childrens talking low I looked at my daughter to see if she was playing with ipod touch maybe watching some cartoons that I had upoaded to her, but she was sleeping, when I heard the laughing and opened the recording app on my iphone and started recording and that was the only thing I captured.

When I was writing the first post I left my Zoom H2 recording in my room and I just finished hearing most of the recordings, and the only thing I can hear several times is a metalic sound that sounds like a drower knob that I have on my daughters room but the sound comes from my room. I will upload the clip in a few moments, the file was recorded in High Quality WAV and is 2GB in size. I will trim the parts and post them here.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Cool!

If it wont freak you or your daughter out, try doing a session where you actualy call out and ask them questions. That may prevoke a reaction if that does'nt sound too cruel. You know what i mean.

I love this kinda stuff, its very interesting.

EDIT TO ADD... Ive just been running the first one through Audacity and theres a more interesting bit at the start of the recording. Sounds like a sinister voice whispering something, but i cant make out what. Im going to run it through a few filters see if i can make anything out.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Cool!

If it wont freak you or your daughter out, try doing a session where you actualy call out and ask them questions. That may prevoke a reaction if that does'nt sound too cruel. You know what i mean.

I love this kinda stuff, its very interesting.

EDIT TO ADD... Ive just been running the first one through Audacity and theres a more interesting bit at the start of the recording. Sounds like a sinister voice whispering something, but i cant make out what. Im going to run it through a few filters see if i can make anything out.

I have adobe audition trial but I havent played with the software enought. Let me know what you find.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

nah turned out to be nothing really, just a metalic noise. The rest was made up from background noise. Ive heard them plenty of times on recordings ive made and from what i can tell, they come from the mic on the device itself.

Sounds like whispering normal but it does'nt hold in the filters.

You should just get Audacity to start out. Its totaly free and easy to get the hang of. You just highlight the peice you want to focus on and then mess about with the effects.

So sorry to raise your hopes. The second noise that sounds more human like shows up on the wave function but not the spectogram. So i would say that its also made up from background noise aswell. When i tried to remove the background noise it went with it so thats all i can put it down too really.

Sometimes these are caused by the recording device being too close to other electrical devices and it picks up bursts of electrical radiation or energy that it does'nt know how to deal with so it comes up as a high pitched tone or long period of high pitched sound. enveloped in the normal background white noise, which can sometimes sound like words being formed. If its a class A EVP you can usualy pick up the signature on all wave and spectro functions and it will stand up to background noise reduction.

Have a play around with it your self see what you make of it.

Edit to add... You'll also notice ways some people use to try and form EVP's out of background noise to catch people out. Thats why i always do my own tests, its too easy for some people to create something out of nothing. Although most just mistake noise as words.

You should definatley do some more sessions though because the fact that you heard the voices with your own ears makes this case interesting. You just may not have caught it on the recording.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I just downloaded Audacity but I think Adobe Audition has more effects and more options, here is a snapshot of the humm sound.

I will go record all night to see what I can get

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You kept your three year old daughter out trick or treating until almost 1:00 a.m.?

Where? In my neighborhood it's doors locked and lights out at 9:00 p.m.

Sorry, I can't see anything paranormal about your story. Every house has it's unique little sounds.
You just have to figure out what they are, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
You kept your three year old daughter out trick or treating until almost 1:00 a.m.?

Where? In my neighborhood it's doors locked and lights out at 9:00 p.m.

Sorry, I can't see anything paranormal about your story. Every house has it's unique little sounds.
You just have to figure out what they are, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation.

No we trick or treat earlier, but my daughter ate candy like crazy so she was not sleepy at all.

I have heard noises before and I have seen my daughter talking alone, but sometimes she is playing with dolls and sometimes she isnt, I work from home and babysit her during the day also. I know the house noises some of them are creepy but they are just normal house noises specially now that temperatures change during the night. But hearing children talking and then laughing so close to me , those are not house noises

I will do a some recording today and see, if I dont find anything that's ok. I believe from past experiences in my other homes is that Im been followed by a kid or kids. 9 years ago my ex-girlfriend lost our son when she was 5 months pregnant, I was living in another country at the time, our son was alive for a few minutes and then died, I always thought he is the one trying to reach me I really dont know.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ok, i'll give Audition a try see what its like. Ive been meaning to buy myself a better one for a while i just never got round to it. It always takes me forever to get used to new software aswell. I e got your EVP on my computer now so when i do download it i'll do a comparison. See if anything changes.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sounds residual(voices) and haunting(throwing).
Silly questions, but do you know the background history on the house's property? Also, has this ever occurred with your child or family before moving there? Does it occur out of the home too?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Sounds residual(voices) and haunting(throwing).
Silly questions, but do you know the background history on the house's property? Also, has this ever occurred with your child or family before moving there? Does it occur out of the home too?

This is a new house, it was built last year, but I had experienced different things in a rented apartment that was also a new construction at the time, I heard someone running from side to side in the apartment above me, and the apartment was empty at the time, I felt someone sitting or trying to get in my bed, when I was on that apartment, and my daughter was 1 year old at the time and I remenber her one time laughting in her crib while she was standing and looking to the roof of her room (wich will be the apartmet above mine) and I have always seen little shadows with the corner of my eye in that apartment and here at my house.

From all of this experiences I can tell you that they do scare me a little, but I dont feel anything evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok a little update

Last night I was unable to leave the DVR with the cameras recording all night because I couldnt find the AC adapter for it, but I was able to leave 2 audio recorders recording all night until the batteries drain on them.

I set the Zoom H2 recorder on my daughters room and I disconnected the TV and DVD from the wall to reduce audio and electric noise contamination. I took my daughter to my room and put a recorder in the dresser recording also.

This morning as soon as I woke up I saw that the recorder I left on my room was off, the battery was almost drain. I went to the bathroom an sitted there and turned on the recorder it had a very little battery life left so I put it to record while I read the daily news on my phone. after a few minutes I heard the recorder beeping and turning off, so I took it in my hands to see if it was the battery died or the memory got full, it was the battery dying so I put the recorder in the counter, I kept reading the news on my phone and just seconds later I heard a childrens whistle but this time it it sounded far but it was definitely inisde the house. Is like he knew I wasnt recording at the time and he wanted to play with me.

I just checked the H2 recorder and I have around 5 hours audio recorded, I checked the audio quickly and I was able to hear the AC turning on and off, car passing by, and a strange clicking noise. I dont have time to analize the audio right now until later today.

The recorder I left on my room also had several hours of recording but I havent hear it yet, this one I know it will be more time consuming to debunk all sounds, because me, my wife and my daughter were sleeping in the same bed, and I think I snore and my daughters is sick and she was coughing all night too.

I will post my finds today if any, but I will also do new recording today kindly provoking anything that's here, to see if I get a response.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok I analized the recording in my room, I have around 6 hours of recording, from 12:?? pm to when my wife woke up at 6am.

I only scooped the spikes shown on the spektrum analyzer, 95% of the spikes was my bed making noises while I moved or me snoring, the other 5% of those spikes have some interesting sounds and one of them freak me out a little. I started recording around 12:15 to 12:30 I dont remenber exactly but after 3 hours of recording I got 1 weird sound and a creepy voice (all this happened around 3am -5am)

EVP's
Weird noise just before you hear me move
rapidshare.com...

The second recording you can hear my daughter coughing and then seconds later a CREEPY voice, the creepy part is that my daughters name is Natalie, and that voice sounds like is saying her name very slowly.
rapidshare.com...

PS: I'm not saying that those are ghost voices or anything like that, I dont have much experience eyt on workimg this programs and adding effects to try to debunk them. You guys have more experiences so feel free to download the wav files and let me know what you think.

This 2 sound clips where recorded with a cheap RCA digital recorder in High Quality but even on high quality it sucks. I still need to review the Zoom H2 recordings I did on my daughters room and see if I got something.

edit on 2-11-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Great, ive listened to them raw but i havent tryed to annalyse them yet because i want some better software first. The first one just sounds like a noise as opposed to someone speaking. The second one i can hear " alie" of natalie just as it is so that sounds very interesting, and a bit freaky at the same time.

Im going to do some thorough research in to sound engineering so i can better understand what the effects do. This may help get a clearer picture of whats on the tape.

I think if you get the chance you should definatley do a proper session and call out and ask questions. If you can get intelligent responses then that will add validity and it will make it less likely that this is just random noise.

This is the first time ive been able to work with someone as they actualy get the EVP's so i thank you for doing it like this. Your putting yourself out there for some major flack from sceptics which tells me that you definatley believe theres something too this. Great work and keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well last night I put the H2 recorder on my room but to activate recording on this H2 you need to hit the record button twice, the first time it lets you monitor the levels so you can adjust the recording gain, I just forgot to hit record button again
, either way today is another day, I will record using the 4 mics of the unit in surround mode to see where the sound is coming out.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

COME ON CDESIGNS THATS A ROOKIE MISTAKE GO DAMMIT!

Could'nt resist sorry. Just learn and move on, thats all you can do really.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok I did an EVP during the day yesterday and got nothing, I'm going to try to do one bfore going to bed today and see.

Around 11pm I put my daughter on her room to sleep, around 30 min later she comes to the living room and told me I'm scared there are ghosts in my closet, she is 3 years old almost 4, and I ask her what are they names (if is thruth them I will have names to do an EVP) she looked at me and didnt answer and told me she wanted to sleep in my room. I asked her again about the ghost and she told me there was a family of ghosts on her closet, by now I thought shes maybe talking about something that she saw on her cartoons during the day.

I recorded 5 hours last night starting at 11:47pm, my daughter was sleeping with us, today I scanned all the spikes on the recording, DAMN I MOVE A LOT, my bed is kinda squeky when I move.

All the sounds I heard was me moving in the bed, my daughter coughing sometimes and my wife moving moaning like she was unconfortable NOTHING out of the ordinary.

But I know my daughter talks while she sleeps and she always looks like she is talking to somebody , last night she said something while sleeping and then was this strange sound that started and then stopped sudently. Maybe was me, my wife, some kind of noise or someone else.

Here is the clip rapidshare.com...

edit on 4-11-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join