It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are this ORBS? Pictures taken last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have a 3 year old daughter, I had a wireless camera with night vision inside her room just to see what she was doing when I was working on my garage, and one night me and my wife were watching TV in our room and I noticed on the 3" LCD monitor some kind of orbs or dust flying around inside my daughters room, it lasted several minutes, I didnt care much at the time because I didnt know if it was dust or something else the 3" LCD monitor was to little, that was around 6 months ago.

Last night I was watching some on demand ghost adventures episodes and they were using a TRAIL CAMERA for hunting on one of their investigation, and I remenbered seen a Tasco Trail Camera on walmart for $50 a couple of weeks ago and since I had to put gas on my wifes car and buy some things I decided to buy one last night. I went to wally world and bought the camera, I setup the camera on my living room to try it out while I was doing some cleaning on my garage.

My wife was cleaning and vacuming, while she was cleaning the camera started to take pictures, and when I downloaded the pictures on my pc, I noticed different types of orbs I thought it was dust because of the vacum cleaner but some of the orbs appear on the pictures before she started to use the vacum.

After I saw the orbs on those pictures I decided to take one more picture SUNP0017 of her and my daughter on the sofa and you can see an orb on the bottom.

One of the best pictures is SUNP0005

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

hi there.
i love ghosts and the paranormal, and have seen countless photos. i think it's great that you're open to the possibility of ghostly visitors, but i'm afraid the pictures just illuminated some dust. while i believe in the possibility of ghost photographs, i don't believe in "orb" photography. whether you began vacuuming or not, dust particles are constantly in the air around us, and are more easily viewable in any sort of light, like a camera flash.

i hope i helped, sorry it didn't turn out to be something else. :p maybe next time!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Cdesigns.....

Thank you for your photos & your report.

What do you think?

I think the photos show dust particles that are illuminated & close enough to the camera that the out-of-focus appearance produces the "orb" effect.

There is plenty of material about this on ATS & externally.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers, the funny thing is that I took more pictures without my wife on the frame and I didnt saw any dust or orbs in the picture, I will take more pictures tonight and see what happens, hopefully is dust, i wont want ghost in my house

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Dust... and surprisingly not much of it so the room must be pretty clean...

Here's a photo I took on a paranormal investigation that shows dozens of dust orbs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/285274abe5a9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Dust... and surprisingly not much of it so the room must be pretty clean...

Here's a photo I took on a paranormal investigation that shows dozens of dust orbs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/285274abe5a9.jpg[/atsimg]

All of your dust orbs looks very similar to each other, on this picture I took I have 2 styles of orbs
It just looks strange. The green looks very solid and the red looks very dim. It's just weird this type of orbs only appeared when my wife was on the shot.
Last night I was unable to do a second test with my wife on the picture and not, but I will do so tonight and see.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It was the picture with the vacuum cleaner that should give this away! Dust. However, let me commend you on a very clean house!

There is a thread with someone that is very talented at seeing beyond the dust, you might want to place these pics in there to see if you can find some spirit forms.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goodluck!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It depends on what the dust is made of and the brightness and color of the flash. House dust is going to be different from the dust out in a field. It's definitely dust.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: I'm batman

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Given hundreds of ions in cu cm there might be a gathering around dust
particles that suddenly discharge in electrical impulses the affect the
photo process.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
photo process.

All the pictures were taken before she started to use the vacum cleaner, on the last picture is when she started to use the vacum.

but something interesting is that around 3 weeks ago I installed a air purifier system inside my A/C and it consist in a OZONE and UV Lamp to kill and purifies the air, if I'm not mistaken it creates more ions or something like that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw this picture of orbs, a friend took, that you could see faces in the orbs...it was a little freaky...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
photo process.

All the pictures were taken before she started to use the vacum cleaner, on the last picture is when she started to use the vacum.

but something interesting is that around 3 weeks ago I installed a air purifier system inside my A/C and it consist in a OZONE and UV Lamp to kill and purifies the air, if I'm not mistaken it creates more ions or something like that.

That is interesting.
The Ion maker makes more ions or just ozone.
I'm not that great on all this stuff.
Flooding the air with negative ions will capture the positive an cause and over
abundance of negative ions.
So less likely to have dust discharged.
Perhaps thats the way it works.

I've seen orbs outside photos as well so the same mechanism might
be at work. Even more ions outside than inside?
If there is no difference then high speed particles make ions even into
the caves.

So I gather we do not see orbs as we take the photo but show
up mysteriously. I don't think that can happen on digital cameras
as we see pretty much what is stored on the chip.

Interesting ideas here, thanks for mentioning.
ED: Digital camera is electrical so sure perhaps that orb mechanism
is possible. The electrical disturbance is not seen but the camera
does sense it.

edit on 9/23/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They look like paranormal orbs that you would see in other photos, but the fact that multiple orbs manifest at the same time in random places suggests that it is either a reflection of light or dust that is floating through the room, but due to the size of the orbs, i'd say that they are reflections of light or possible vapor within the room. If you have any paranormal experiences in your house it will better help you identify what these manifestations of orbs really are

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That is some well rounded dust.

When you see an orb it isn't questionable that it is an ORB.
And most likely if it is found in a picture, its not an ORB.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by modified

I dont think its dust as I have taken a few pictures myself like this, im sur it is orbs. I dont know if orbs are ghosts or just energy that we ourselfs create. Im only just started to look into this, so please dont take what I say as definate- I think theres so so much we dont have the anwers to

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dusty house. Clean

top topics

join