It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

I don't think it takes a psychic to read the signs of the times. Stocking up on food and water, and getting a good weapon you know how to use properly, is a good idea. A lot of people seem to think that gold and silver is a good idea. I don't. When it comes down to the collapse of civilization, gold and silver will only be worth something temporarily. The things that keep you alive will be the coin of the realm. Why do you think salt and sugar were once worth their weight in gold?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No offense OP, but judging by your ever so eloquent writing style, combined with the fact that you have a room mate, (two words by the way) leads me to the conclusion that this is all a bunch of BS.

In my humble opinion, most people who need room mate's to watch t.v. with and discuss fictional CIA operatives (who may or may not know about some earth changing event), should probably turn the television off and get back to studying, or doing your homework.

I could be wrong, but this story sounds like two guys, a bong, and too much t.v. time.

Originally posted by C-Reilly
... none of the details are clear in my mind at the moment...... and this is why.....

edit on 1-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I don't recall that there was a Haiti exercise proir to it happening though it doesn't shock me if there was, but I was there back in February of this year in support of the Haiti Relief mission. A strange coincident though, I was the only guy selected from my unit to go. In fact all the local news agencies flocked to our base to record our statements and take photo shots of us with Governor O'Malley as we departed on our mission. Now I am again the only guy I know in my Unit that has been asked to be involve in this exercise that will take place this week. There is alot more strange coincidences in my military career that I could tell you all that relate to other conspiracies that would sound like I'm making this stuff up, but I actually have the proof to my claims. They may be small coincidences, but there are quite a few of them that started to make me feel like I was meant to do something or be apart of something that is being control by fate. I'm sure there are many of you that feel this way too! I think we all play apart of something greater, but many never look beyond their surrounding to see the bigger picture they played in.

edit on 1-11-2010 by iwan2ski because: Spelling. (you know the debunkers love correlating grammar and spelling too a lack of education even though Dr's are the worst. lol)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

On the other hand - it has been reported that some states are sending armed guards to unemployment offices in this very time frame. What do you made of that?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm guessing that you should maybe have refrained from creating this post until you had all of the information because nothing you say helps or warns anyone about anything. I am supposed to spend my hard earned money, which I have very little of, to go buy supplies to last for who nows how long.....because a friend of yours told you he knew the CIA and be ready for something big in two weeks....and then just left you hanging? Sounds like someone is trying to play head games with you because they know you frequent ATS and wants to see you paranoid. I'm guessing it worked as you are on here spilling the beans about nothing at all. This is a whole post based on nothing but conjecture about ....ummmm.....I have no idea. You know the japanese hate us. Tell him that something is going to happen big in Japan on DECEMBER 7th, and watch how paranoid he gets.

edit on 1-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

I have read quite a few for the next few months, predictions that were made at beginning of year. Some even before that.

October: Was suppose to be the month of full dis-closure...which has now been moved to November LOL!
November: Once again, full disclosure, as well as the beginning of WWIII. Major collapse of the economy. Major conflict with Iran and Israel, pulling the USA and the rest of the world into a major war..blah blah blah.
December: According to Baba Vanga (Who apparently predicted the 9/11 attacks, among many others) WWIII will begin this month. She also predicts Europe will be dominated by Muslims, along with Sharia Law. (Suggest Google for more) pretty interesting stuff to say the least. She also predicted something which struck a cord with me about the USA deploying a weapon on Great Britain, which immediately 'flash freezes' Millions....Hmmmm, freaky.

Also in regards to the approaching meteor shower, there are some who believe this is in reference to the bible which states in revelations "A third of the stars will fall from the heaves". To mark the beginning of the Apocalypse.

Then of course we can't forget, aliens invading, taking over the world and enslaving the human race.

Wow, why do all prediction have to involve doom and gloom? Here is my prediction: Nerds will take over the world and make Star Trek conventions mandatory...now that sounds good to me!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure of the reason why but I feel like this thread may be of genuine importance. Perhaps something about the way the OP wrote it out and was forthcoming about how he acquired the info? Doesn't smell of a hoax but I guess we'll see in due time. 2 weeks isn't that long of a wait...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by raresf

Where has that been reported? When you Google or Yahoo national guard and unemployment nothing comes up. Show me some articles about it and I'll tell you what I think. I can't comment that you said "it has been reported"

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe he just wanted you to go out and get food for the apartment, so he used conspiracy theory to motivate you knowing that you frequent ATS?

Or there could really be something drastic going on. Either way, I'm going to the grocery store...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

haha

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Well........

According the predictions made here on ATS....

World war 3 could start within 2 weeks from now....

The stockmarket could crash again....

Aliens could invade us and take control of our planet...

The end of planet Earth through volcano's, earthquakes, tsunami's , etc....

So just the normal things you used to suspect from the od October...

You forgot Rapture......or was that supposed to be the end of October?

There's also the US civil war.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello all, first post on ATS. Have been lurking for a while & would like to jump in on this thread which seems to have caused a bit of a stir.

Regarding any intelligence operative disclosing sensitive information to anyone other than his/her immediate colleagues or superiors, there are two possibilites IMO... the first is easy... just a case of overactive imagination/wishful thinking/B$ on the part of the OP or his/her associate. The second is more complex. All intelligence structures work on the principle of compartmentalisation, where 'need to know' operates & no individual below a certain pay grade is privy to information in its entirety. How serious/classified do you think an issue would be that would make a member of the public want to rush out to store provisions? What pay grade would be privy to such explosive information? As for rumours circulating within the intelligence community to lower ranks, I probably don't need to explain the intense vetting that goes on during candidate selection, but here's a taster: people with the need to know have reached a clearance level that they have earned by keeping their mouths shut & a proven track record with tests. When a person applies to join the security services, they are selected using a battery of psychological/ personality tests & questions designed to root out people who cannot be trusted. These tests are incredibly invasive, right down to the nitty gritty of a persons sexual proclivities. Tests are designed to catch the candidate out & interviewers do NOT play nicely! Once accepted, operatives are also monitored intensively throughout their career (even more so than you, I & this websites traffic, joke) Any leaked information is by design.
There is also the question of how any Chinese national could get anywhere near a person with information like this? Answer: they usually can't without using sodium pentathol & soldering iron or lots of money. (jk)

It's my opinion that the OP has either been wound up by his "friends' girlfriends' cousins' mothers' friends' room-mate" or whoever they are (Chinese or otherwise) or this is deliberate (& very poor quality) misinformation. Either way I'm gonna #-can this one & focus on something to really worry about, the volcanic activity in South East Asia.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I predict that in two weeks two weeks will have gone by.
I dare anybody to prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Heresay?

Since you are too lazy to look up information for yourself I will do it for you.

1.Economist Peter Schiff is predicting that the current U.S. economy is unsustainable and can not continue (It will stop one way or another) and dollar will drop 60-70 percent by the end of the year.

www.youtube.com...

2. Celete predicts U.S. financial melt down near end of 2010

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. 24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

These are men whose sole jobs are studying the economy and they say it is in trouble. These are only economic predictions! You can do your own research and find that there are numerous troop and naval movements right now involving the African/Middle East/Asian areas. Our rights have been shredded, homeland security can activate our army on U.S. soil without a vote or act of congress, and the internet can be shut off at the presidents whim. Educate yourself:

www.libertyforlife.com...

And you are telling me what I am saying is heresay?! Open your eyes or deactivate your account and live with the sheeple. This website is for those who are awake and are denying ignorance. You are wallowing in it.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

And Obama's rather large convoy to India next week may ave something to do with this guy's possible CIA event. Everyone's been asking, Why so many people, planes, an entire hotel for the India trip????

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Another thought: This could tie in with the Upcoming SMASHING of the democrats in tomorrow's election, to be followed shortly by the "OBAMA's team is turning on him, Blago mess, judicial dept - possible investigations story, that is being fed from a White House insider to a reporter (oh, and supposably the New York Times knows the big secret as well).

If you haven't read this thread yet because the title scares you off... it is worth the read!!! Not sure why to put a title on it that instantly makes you think its a crock...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Are you kidding me????? Each one is a PREDICTION!!!! Where is the evidence? Each attachment you gave me I could match with some other talking head saying the economy is moving in the right direction. Are you like a sheep that follows whatever someone SAYS!!! How about some evidence? You open your eyes and see who is saying what, dig a little and see WHY they maybe making a PREDICTION..

Wow, come on now. Don't come up with"evidence" as other people making predictions.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That guy was probably screwing around with you.

Some intelligent non-conspiracy theorists like to screw around with dumb conspiracy theorists.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The websites you give are:
1)Abovetopsecret.. hahahahahahaha. That's a reference?
2)Youtube. A place where ANYONE can post ANYTHING.
3)Libertyforlife. Really? That's the best you can do?

How about CNN, or MSN, or some other worthy news outlet?

As far as military manueverings, please tell me where this intel comes from? Your telling me there is somehting coming up soon where we have to move military to, and we are doing where EVERYONE on the internet can know what we are doing.

Is this really what you are relying on?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

The websites you give are:
1)Abovetopsecret.. hahahahahahaha. That's a reference?
2)Youtube. A place where ANYONE can post ANYTHING.
3)Libertyforlife. Really? That's the best you can do?

How about CNN, or MSN, or some other worthy news outlet?

Is this really what you are relying on?

Coming from the guy relying on CNN or MSN...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simple
everything that has ever been predicted here on ats has come to pass but never when predicted. HeHeHe, Im also predicting the future by saying that. Really all that we talk about is real and it will come and it will pass. Stop waiting for a date start preparing and educating and remeber we can make a difference in our own dimensional frame.

It's not WW3... it's balloons!

Sorry...I know that joke is getting old but I couldn't resist! But seriously...I have all the chicken noodle soup and water I could ever ask for. Just in case the balloons come back for revenge!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join