It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Really weird things are happening in Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by badw0lf

Classic Response.

You made the "joke?" actually funny.

Tanx

I please to aim... *ahem* Aim to please!!

edit on 1/11/2010 by badw0lf because: Gods Im so illiterate after so long...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!

Thank you for the first laugh of the day!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok... So... I just got out of jail.. Apparently those were real cops with real tazers.. Good thing the claymores were rubber balls... whew.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
***ALERT***ALERT***ALERT***

Ok, this is just really creepy... this morning when I woke up, there were empty candy wrappers all over the table and my stomach hurts.

Now, I can't prove it, but I just feel certain that ALIENS implanted me with Chocolate Chips (and peanut butter ones, and caramel ones, and almond ones...)

I know the debunkers will have a field day with this one, but I know what happened. No Chinese Lantern or Parachute Jumper did this to me!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I would recommend pooping in a zip lock baggie for a week or so.. This is going to be the only way to determine if you were the victim of an implant...

I have heard about this phenomenon for years now.. It always seem to happen on the same date every year...

I heard that Lear character from the Pilots4truth site is leading up an investigation into this candy wrapper phenomenon.

I have a serious problem with what happened last night.. I feel that this conspiracy some how some way involves the IDF.

If you ask me... I would say that Israel has something to do with this.... Everyone knows that they are to blame for anything bad and or unexplainable that happens in the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MiMobs

I would recommend pooping in a zip lock baggie for a week or so.. This is going to be the only way to determine if you were the victim of an implant...

Excellent advice... should I send my baggies to the Pentagon? The White House? Oh where oh where should my baggies be sent...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I would pick the most vocal 911 site that believes that the planes were holograms or CGI overlays in the videos... IMO
It would be best used in their offices.. Instead of talking or typing.. they can just upload your baggie..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All I can recommend at this time is do like the rest of the World is doing right now....

Call in, and send them a pizza!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join