It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
TPTB are surely happy that they have successfully tarnished Obama in the eyes of a lot of people. If you think that Obama is part of the illuminati, think again. He was not even invited in the wedding of Chelsea which shows a lot on what level of friendship Obama has with the Clintons.

Obama is a lightworker but he cannot do what he wants right away. He cannot just go out there with guns blazing and shoot all the high ranking illuminati. As to why he chose those people in his cabinet (i.e. Hillary, Geithner, etc), there is a saying that goes, "Keep your friends close but your enemy closer.".

Obama did a lot of good things but they are not highlighted. A lot of fool people here are being led to where TPTB wants them to go. Who do you think started the malicious campaign against Obama? Answer: TPTB.
edit on 31-10-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Unless this "Insider" is ever proven to be anyone worthy of a reaction then really, none of this matters. Anyone can make up a story.

But if you actually read the Insider's predictions in order, paying attention to the dates that he said them, you find that they have come true--so far. It's not like he made a prediction like the usual ones on ATS that never come true. What he has said has come to pass. None of what he has said has NOT come to pass. Given his prediction rate of 100% I think you at least have to give him a chance here. He's said enough that his predictions can be tested. If his newest predictions do not come to pass, well then, game over. Thanks for playing. If his past predictions had NOT come to pass, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The watergate insider that blew the whistle was an anonymous source, too!! Deep Throat didn't revel his true identity for 40 YEARS!!!

He gained credibility by making accurate predictions, and providing inside knowledge that turned out to be true.

I think the problem is that this 'unnamed source' needs a good pseudonym. I am going to start calling him JACK HAMMER!!!
edit on 10/31/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If Obama is gay it really shouldn't matter, but it will.

First it will expose yet another lie about Obama and how he continus to bamboozle the masses.

Second, it will affect him the most with the very people that have continued to give a 90% approval rating, the church going black community.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm disappointed that the homosexuality issue has taken the forefront in this discussion, especially considering this issue has been discussed on ATS a year ago.
Man Claims He Is Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

Obviously, the interviewee considers Chicago the important issue:

Enough people are sniffing in the same garbage pile anyways, including the Times. Though I suspect they are burying it at the moment, or trying to. They are still heavily invested in Obama, but that may change soon… Go back to Chicago. That is the key. There is other crap around the White House, other things that could trip them up, but Chicago is where the real heavy deal is that could bring the administration down. Go back and review Blagojevich. Go back and review Rezko, Barton, Stern, Giordano, Carothers, Jarret. It’s one and the same. It’s all connected, and it’s big. And people know. The White House is -expletive- itself over this stuff. Pelosi has it. Clintons have it – more of it than they had in 2008.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Exactly, Chicago is where the gay bath house is that everybody knows about. Rezko, Blagojevich, Jarrett! They all blackmail the guy over the Chicago 'experiment'

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I really don't think so. I'm no expert, but a quick search of the last of these names listed above already brings up another big issue in the USA:
Communists! (link)

I very much doubt that is the big issue either.
OTOH, I think that a quote from that link very much points it out:

Why did Barack Obama move to Chicago? Why did he choose a city famous for its corruption and distrust of outsiders as a launching pad for his political career?

I think this speaks volumes, whether intended as more than put forth in this article, or not.
Will I be able to find the clues and connect the dots?
I very much doubt that, as well.

Hopefully, people will find and share the truth that the administration is so afraid to reveal.

ETA: Here's the next on the list: Carothers[/u rl]
and: [url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/28/alerman-ike-carothers-to_n_208648.html]Huffington Post - Carothers

edit on 31-10-2010 by Dogdish because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

So Obama's a communist... what's new? We've known that all along. Not much of a surprise there, really....

Oh, and you're telling me Chicago politics is corrupt?!?! Now i;m really shocked!!
edit on 10/31/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Exactly.

It seems bigger. Just me, I guess.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Obama's corruption has been known to many of us all along. He was promised to be way more than he really is.

The true nature of his corruption will probably surprise all of us, much wilder than any of us can imagine.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by sp00n1

Yea, your sources a pretty unbiased. A random, minimally read conservative blog somehow gets a White House insider to risk thier career for minimal readership? Cut the #, seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

All of the facts go unrefuted, barring a few strawman distractions and the "OMG you cant say hes gay!!" folks. I'd like to see your evidence?!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Who gives a damn if he is gay?
Only ugly men worrying about who another guy is screwing.

"Aight". I don't personally care what two people do behind closed doors. And we are supposed to be all p.c.and accepting of every unmentionable practice: No physical reason Gays can't make first rate soldiers: however When you get a back ground investigation for a "top secret clearance" homosexual activities are a contraindication ( a negative) because you are to be trusted with information that could effect life and death. Even if your "close circle" ( no pun) of liberal friends don't care;a Majority of the country is not as accepting( that's called "reality").

There is a "lever "there to be exploited ( apply pressure or influence i.e. "blackmail") by Hostile foreign intelligence service ; personal or or political enemies.An officer or somebody in a position to make policy or life or death decisions should not be easily manipulated.
Hence we have issues: as this"leak" alludes.. If this is true The presidents decisions are made under "duress".
and that my friend is the cruel reality and pretty (***(*-&&&^^&^ ") gosh darn IMPORTANT!.
edit on 31-10-2010 by 46ACE because: needed more scthuff....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

An intresting read to say the least.. A question though if you don't mind. What exactly was the point of Delaware's AG issuing an arrest warrant for this guy? My confusion comes in at Delaware then declining to prosecute. The reason this is confusing is the AG is the top lawyer, and would be the one to decide if the case goes, or is dropped.

Why go through the effort of issuing an arrest warrant, have it executed in another state (which is another weird issue for me since most States will not extradite low level misdemeanor).then decline to prosecute.

I checked BOP records as well as Illinois Department of Corrections and neither has him listed. Intresting.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Gay or not the issue is the fact that somebody wants to cover it up. Those who come to this site often and read a variety of threads know that TPTB are often associated with unusual sex scandals ie (Bohemian grove). There are many other examples to show this kind of behavior runs rampant amonst people that are involed with secret societies. I dont want to go into all that since we seem to be talking about Obama. If any of you out there think that voting for any other canindate that comes from the Demo/Repub parties would have done anything different than Obama you are sadly uninformed. This would be nice info to spill out as long as it explains that 99 percent of our leaders belong to secret groups and their party affiliation is just a cover. I dont want to continue to ramble but if this is about voting then your best bet is to vote for an independent that has no special links to any covert groups.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
EVEN, if Obama were gay, that would pale to again electing the republican party to run this country. They are the worst of the evils by far. That being said, maybe we should elect the GOP to hasten our getting to the point where people realize that they have been duped, are replaceable, and only the revolution and sharing of ideas and actions will change the direction of our predetermined demise as slaves to the wealthy.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
2 distinct words come to mind after reading through the threads and media sources. Those 2 words are:

Conspiracy

and

R.I.C.O.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
and now we know why Michelle was mad at Rahm
and wanted him out of the WH. She probably caught
them together in the act.

And also why Michelle went on vacation
to Spain without the president.

It's beginning to make more sense now

and this info didn't come from wikileaks
lol

what is it with Dems and sex in the Oval Office??
geez

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ConservativeDaily.com published "Question Arrises is O bama Certifiably Insane." On 10/30 or 31ST. This piece details the pleading of The First Lady and Val Jarret for our President, experiencing some sort of maliase, not to worry. They are reminding him he is made for bigger things.
Sorry about the date problem with this post. I do believe it is worth the read. It tells even more from inside. Perhaps folks on ATS more experienced than me could get more.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by weedwhacker

I just can't deal with the personal crap being used against someone.

If I ever run for office there certainly are a lot of indiscretions that could be pegged to me, mistakes I've made in my past that I have already paid for....politics in this country seems to make you wanna pay for those indiscretions over and over again. Just to win a few extra votes.

This is no different.

Well said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join