It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I agree 100% man. There are not enough people that really have unadultered hatred for gay people these days. People are always calling for pedophiles to be burned, hung, stabbed and all sorts of violence. If someone wanted to really get people to light torches and pick up the pitchforks, that would be the way to go.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Presently the Dems. Are being weed out. Reps. Are stepping up. They will be the next group to be weeded. It will take more than one or two election cycles to clean up a mess that started decades ago.

In order to remain relevant to the discussion only Presidents who used sex scandals as possible cover ups were mentioned. Obama's sex scandal just has a little bribe thrown in for added interest.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Aanna because: edit

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by xiphias

There are a lot of people out there, right or wrong, that would disagree with his lifestyle. He probably would have never been elected, as such he chose to hide a lot of information about himself. He is leading a double life which exposes him to a lot of external pressures which surely do not serve our interests.

At this point what you are stating has no actual support...yet
If it does break that he is secretly gay yea sweet rip into him, but at this stage it's all just speculation.

On a side note, it is bizarre how people with power and money seem to make the worst decisions out of anyone...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Being the salacious human that I am I eagerly hit the link to this thread, to find nothing of any interest, this is as bad as the "stuff" being battered about in the UK linking G Brown with some Scottish paedo scandal, that proved groundless as well.

Imho all this dirty leaking and scandalous conjecture is linked to the fact that Brown and Obama haven't or in Browns case hadn't expanded the wars in the ME, interested parties have lots of dosh and experience in manipulation.

Just a hopeful bit of pre election propaganda to strengthen the rep voters resolve.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For some strange reason this comes as no surprise to me. It has long been rumored that Obama is a little light in his loafers. There has, over time, been more and more stories that are surfacing that he has engaged in a little "Hanky Panky". Can anyone say REGGIE LOVE?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by weedwhacker

I just can't deal with the personal crap being used against someone.

If I ever run for office there certainly are a lot of indiscretions that could be pegged to me, mistakes I've made in my past that I have already paid for....politics in this country seems to make you wanna pay for those indiscretions over and over again. Just to win a few extra votes.

This is no different.

The job of President of the United States, to me, means you represent the people and the views of this country. When I go for a job, they ask questions about my past and try to learn as much about me as a person as possible to decide if I fit the requirements, the responsibility and the character the job requires. This is the job of President...the figure-head leader of America. Of course that job should require full disclosure of your background, your f-ups, affairs, police record, birth record, etc. I'm not, and I wouldn't set such an impossible level...even for President, as being "perfect". You have to weigh the good and the bad, what someone has conquered, learned, how they handled situations, etc. This is called character. This is what makes a person a dirt-ball...or someone to be looked-up-to. This is what I teach my children..."it is not so much where you are in life or how you got there...it is how you handle the situation".

Too many people today don't understand "character". Hell...many don't understand other words like "responsibility", "challenge", "integrity", "respect"...on and on and on. I understand that these are things you must learn as a child...I understand that parents that don't know these things, can't teach them to their children. But as an adult and someone running for political office, to represent and do "what is right" for the people...you better not only understand them...you better live them. If you don't...if you can't...then leave these jobs for those that can. For those we WANT representing us.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This thread has info that ATS can sink it's teeth into and get to the bottom of.
This is a conspiracy site ... a possible conspiracy has been brought forth.
Debunk or confirm.
Any ATSers in the Chicago with feet on the ground?
Any one want to brave the corrupt Chicago political machine and the Obama regime and investigate?
Debunk or confirm conspiracies ... that's ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

If you like, you can read my paper in the research forum, Lies, Aspersions and Calumny and try to ascertain which category your thread fits in. Peace.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Obama conspiracy to come out as "gay". Makes more people accept gays, first homosexual AND black president. He is religious, so it goes against his religion. Making it easier to push the NWO agenda when the extra-terrestrial disclosure comes, as well as confirming his position as the "Anti-Christ", which means "against Christ", meaning it isn't necessarily a bad thing, it will just debunk all religions and a push towards world peace.

Thats what I have my money on.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am shocked by how many people here don't see a problem with a man having (any type of) sexual relationships outside of his marriage.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

The issue is not about whether he's gay. It's a question of how far he's willing to go to keep it secret.

This is where the perversions in the whole - let's face it - LIES, lie... and since we're talking about hypotheticals, let me put this in plain and simple terms.

Why should anyone need to keep it secret?!?!

The fact that political America is a homophobic institution???

Don't ask don't tell, I guess, would be your solution???

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
We need honest men to stand against this obvious criminal behavior before it goes this far.......
Where are the men with integrity?It seems that is a casualty of the day and age.....

Criminal?!?! You must mean the offence of purportedly "being gay".

It's also an offence to defame character. And you need to PROVE sexuality.

...a happy marriage and two kids says good luck in your endeavour - and see you in court.

MBF

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wonder what took so long. I read in the Chicago Sun Times about him being gay before he was elected. The article said that 3 gay men in his church had been killed and one of them had claimed to have sex with Obama. Is this what we need running the country????

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Remember how close Bill Clinton came to impeachment because of sexual relations he lied about?

Umm, not to put too fine a point on it, but he WAS impeached. He just wasn't convicted. Same as with Andrew Johnson. Sorry if that is too pedantic.

I know he was, I love that word pedantic,

I was accused of it once,

edit on 083030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
I am shocked by how many people here don't see a problem with a man having (any type of) sexual relationships outside of his marriage.

Unless you're his wife, it's none of your business.
Michelle, is that you?

Who knows what kind of agreement he has with his wife? Sure most people have monogamous marriages (or claim to), but many people have other arrangements. Do you know the agreement between Michelle and Barack?

So, Obama's gay? Wonderful! It's about time we had a gay president!

For the record, I don't believe for ONE SECOND that Obama is gay. Nor do I believe ANY of the crap that's spewing forth from the White House Insider in these days before the election. You'd have to be a dolt to accept it as truth.

These threads are an embarrassment to ATS, IMO.
edit on 11/1/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond

Criminal?!?! You must mean the offence of purportedly "being gay".

Whether he is gay/bisexual itself is not a problem, it is what can be done with this that is. It can be used to influence his decisions and policies.

How long did they threaten Bill Clinton with his own sexual scandals before he was nearly impeached?

Seriously, I thought it was a non-issue, but they caught him in a lie, and it was a very ugly thing for quite some time. Clinton eventually caved and became the perfect little puppet for the remainder of his presidency.

There have been other politicians who were eventually outed as gay and/or had homosexual affairs and after being forced to admit as much to the public their lives and political careers were all but completely destroyed.

Never underestimate the real powers that be, or how far they can and will go to either get what they want, or destroy you, or perhaps both!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Does this mean Jeff Gannon gets his late night White House passes back?

I certainly hope so. He always had views from a slightly different angle while Bush was there, if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes, a lof of insiders know Obama is gay
fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

and of course we have the testimony of Larry Sinclar who wrote a book about the affair he had with Obama in the back of his limo and in his hotel room.
www.youtube.com...

The problem isn't so much being gay, but when you hide this fact, you become a target of blackmail. Obama would do anything to keep his reputation intact. That's when he becomes a problem to the country because he would sell secrets etc to foreign government etc It's done all the time. Blackmail is one of the prime weapons of the new world order and they routinely videotape our Congress in compromising positions.

Of course if we had a real press in this country, his reputation would have been destroyed before he even became President but we don't unfortunately. Our press is a total joke.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

OP, I believe you left out the murders of the 3 gay men at Obama's former Chicago church. The story was killed as this happened between election and inaguration time. The gist of it was, these three black gay men at Obama's church in Chicago were professionly killed to cover up relationships they had with Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If there was any dirt on Barrack the Clintons would have used it long ago.

He's not gay. He's a British subject.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join