It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*ALERT*THE WORLDS VOLCANOES ARE ERUPTING AT THE SAME TIME! ( As titled on ytube video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Is this true ? are all the worlds volcanoes erupting. He certainly seems to think so. I have no clue about the worlds volcanoes so need an expert to step in and reassure us we are not all going to die
I am sure we are not
The video is quite funny with the guys reaction.

edit on 30-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This one is pretty cut and dry, check out this website, please:

www.volcano.si.edu...

No the 'worlds volcanos are not all erupting. Check the historical data on each one that is erupting currently, it is listed under each one on the site above.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

This one is pretty cut and dry, check out this website, please:

www.volcano.si.edu...

No the 'worlds volcanos are not all erupting. Check the historical data on each one that is erupting currently, it is listed under each one on the site above.

But... the dudes.... got.. a really.. like you know... really... stoned.. .voice...

he has to be right?!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thank god for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hmm, this is quite strange.

I've monitored RSOE EDIS and have never seen anything quite like this before. I've seen all the volcanoes on a continent go active at once, but never across the world.

Although, I may mention: not ALL the volcanoes are going active. There are literally hundreds. But, a large number of them are across the planet, and that is alarming.

S+F for you, for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
he is misreading and having information overload. On that webpage it may say a volcano is erupting or ongoing but it dosent mean its a full explosive eruption. Earthquakes happen all the time. the time to worry is when u DONT see any earth quakes happening as that means stress is building up .
edit on 30/10/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hi there,

I just checked the site out, Very interesting, If you look at some of the dates, some of them start at the beginning of the month. Does look pretty crazy at the moment though thats for sure. Thanks for the post. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Man after seeing that, I think I need one too
Take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
As noted by others check out RSOE EDIS
Certainly all active volcanoes are just that; active but not necessarily erupting
None of the listed supervolcanoes are doing anything notably freaky
But give it a week or two !

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have been watching the Alert Map for over a year and this is normal.

Volcano's everyday have their warning levels raised and lowered. Yes Volcanic activity is increasing but this guy is mis-interpretating what he sees.

There are volcanos erupting everyday, some are just spewing ash, some a little lava , and some quieten down. This guy needs to look at the status of ALL volcanos over the world and look at the scientific data before jumping to conclusions.

On an off topic note: Anyone else notice this guys voice sounds just like the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the only new eroptions are still the one in indonesia

and the one in russia and they have been going for

a few days now

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks guys for clearing this up.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, 'My' volcano Etna - that lives in my backyard (really) is nice and quiet at the moment.
So I guess that means not ALL volcanoes are going off at the same time...

Oh wait... What's that? I just heard something...

RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, Etna is just fine and quiet. I'll let you know if she blows!
peace

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That's the same voice from the BP alien bugs swim through steel nano weapon blah, blah, blah video. I guess he's moving on to volcanoes now.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why is there never a volcano near the whitehouse? Damned government officials slipped by another disaster.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Maybe he does know something we don't ( I don't really believe that but this new eruption of Krakatau must have him in labour.)www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indonesia's Anak Krakatau volcano in Sunda Strait, straddling East Java and Sumatra, has spewed ash and flaming rocks. Officials raised alert levels to 'high' on Friday as the volcano showed signs of increased activity, producing 117 small eruptions. Staff at the observation post in Pasauran, Banten Province are on a 24-hour watch. Residents in Pasauran have been told to stay at least two kilometres away from the volcano.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

edit on 31-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
probably not,but would be a fun ride.

You only ride once anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Uh Huh
Uh huh

new topics

top topics

join