It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA control soon? 'OneBadge' Project Autumn Blend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Care to elaborate a little? I think their site is down at the moment. I can't find it any where else, either.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So, how exactly does this authentication system lead to "FEMA control"?
The article is poorly written and OP offers absolutely no summary.

ATS also has authentication and designates roles to certain people. Will they be sharing control with FEMA?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

It was on the first page of google, I know it requires a few extra synaptic firing sequences, but you know...

Northrop Grumman and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Conduct Successful Nationwide Identity Authentication Demonstration for Emergency Preparedness.

System Validates Identities for Personnel Supporting National Emergencies

In laymens terms they are preparing their protocol system to communicate between command and control and operations in the field. Its a go... Before any Military deployment, the Military will do the same thing between its Command and control and Officers and Signal Groups in the field.

www.globalsecurity.org...

edit on 29-10-2010 by HermitShip because: text

edit on 29-10-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Good job on linking to the press release quoted extensively in the OP. Now, why don't you answer my original question; how does a new authentication system lead to "FEMA control"?

Nothing you've said and/or quoted really tells us anything.
edit on 10/29/2010 by NoArmsJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Snide comments. "ATS also has authentication and designates roles to certain people. Will they be sharing control with FEMA?"

Whatever man.

I will go ahead and wager Houston Texas. For two reasons. 1. Southwest Texas Regional Advisory Council for Trauma. 2. Northrop Grumman's Newport News Shipbuilding sector. 3. Ghost troop has already stated it is a target.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The word coordinated usually implies control. Have you read the article? I dont have time for the games man, run around in circles with yourself or someone else.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I read your OP, I read the press release you linked to. Nowhere in any of that is this "FEMA control" you're talking about. Now it seems you've taken a system you don't understand and decided that it implies something. You have nothing to back up what you're saying, you continue to dodge actually answering my question.

And now, what are you wagering in Houston, Texas? What is Ghost Troop?
You accuse me of running around in circles, yet you won't provide any info.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Well in order for you to understand what this is about, I would have to fill you in on alot of supporting information that I cannot do just at this moment. Im sorry. There are People here that will pick up on it right away, and other that will be confused like yourself. Im not dogging anything, I just cant do all that Im doing right now and that as well. Do you mind at least waiting a day or two. I already have another conversation where some Person I dont even know is holding me to the fire as well, while most of the others in the thread are finding the information useful.

Ok? This is not my life here. I also have a wife, a child, and 1 dog and a cat. One of the cats is sick; I think he got in a fight with a raccoon, and Im having to feed him milk through a bottle. It feels like my wife had our child all over again. And then on top of that Im at a place where I thought sharing information would be a cool think, but is turning out to be a big waste of time, and more stress than I really care for in my life. Geeeze man.

Sorry, but I have nothing to prove to you. I cant prove anything to you as of right now, nor will I. If that is unacceptable to you then I suggest you just move on away from here...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

With that kind of attitude you won't last long here. The burden of proof is on you. It's your thread. I'm not going to do your work for you, and I doubt anyone else will either. Sorry bout your problems, we've all got problems though.
I look forward to all this info you're going to share in a day or two.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

But that is just it, you want me to do it for you. There is no burden of proof for anything. Im posting an article, thats it. And there is a question raised. Not a statement. And that question is FEMA Control? Im sorry you dont know about FEMA in the reference that the article is describing. But that is not upon me to inform you of just like its not upon someone else to inform me about something I dont understand. There is no burden of proof, that is your own subjective ideal that you are holding me to. Who are you anyway that I should concede. You are a digital imprint on the web, thats it, nothing more to me. I dont own you anything in the way in which you imply. Go look and research yourself if you need to know that much. I might explain to you more in a day, I might not, complain to the staff that I didnt elucidate you to the level in which you desired to be, Im sure they will get a chuckle from that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I want you to prove what you are saying. The burden of proof is on you, just as it would be on me if I had posted this thread. You don't get to come in, make a statement about something, then when questioned about it tell everyone else to research it for you. That's not how ATS works. Every time someone tries it a majority of the membership call them on it.
So, go ahead and choose not to provide any info and see how seriously you are taken.

top topics

join