It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutella
It's especially interesting that this ghost is by Disney's Haunted House attraction. Either way, it's still cool though.

I was thinking the same thing. As a matter of fact, it looks very similar to the way the ghosts look on the Haunted Mansion ride itself.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

It looks to me like possibly video crosstalk in their CCTV system. The signal from one camera bleeds into another causing the ghostly appearance. This requires that the video cameras all share the same clock.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Tower of terror is one of the best rides ever created. Bar none.

anyway I think the tower of terror ghost video is there for fun so when you watch the replay you see it yourself at the end of the ride, but I'm going from memory of about 8 years ago.

However the original video is cool. It definitely throws off the same lense flare that the lights give off vertically. Could it be real? Yes. Could it be easily faked with an overlay and some editing? Also yes.

And for the people trying to argue the fact as to why the camera man knew exactly where the ghost would appear while recording it. Uhmm security cameras record... he was just rewinding and playing back the tape to record it, duh

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

LOTS of people have died at both Disney Land and Disney World, a fact that they try to play very close to the chest and cover up. Sometimes they have gone to extensive lengths to cover up deaths, including treating the families poorly in the process to maintain that Disney appearance. You cannot have the volume of people in one area that they have in a single day, standing in lines, in the heat, riding on sometimes extreme rides, and not at the very least have the occasional heart attack victim.

Just as an example:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

On October 1999 Pat Shenck and her 8 year old son went on 'water sprite' jet skis on one of the park lagoons. One of their jet skis got stuck on the water when the shift wouldn't move out of neutral. A 23-year old inexperienced "captain' of the ferryboat "Kingdom Queen" hit them. Going against all park and safety regulations, he put the ferry into reverse, sucking Mrs. Shenck under the blades and boat, killing her. Before Disney called the "real" police and ambulance, they had divers in the water collecting evidence, looking for her body and pulling the bits of clothing and body from under the ferry. When they finally did find the body they tethered it to a buoy and left it in the lagoon for hours, refusing to let it be moved or let anyone to go out and attend to it until after nightfall when the visitors wouldn't see it and the ride wouldn't have to be shut down. Mind you -- her 8 year old son is there this whole time. I can't imagine anything so sick, and cruel.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

That website seems a bit suspect and even has known case details left out. Wiki has a much better article, with out the authors injunctions...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Sound like Mr. Walt is rolling in his grave right about now. That is a horrid way to treat any situation of that magnitude.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilber

Wow... I think I would have told Disney they had 2 options. Get the heck out of my way so I can do my job; OR

You and any other employee in the way will be led out in handcuffs, directly behind the body-bag.

I don't think its cross-linked footage since the image follows the paths as if it were walking. If Disney uses old tape system and not digital, its possible. Some of the places I have seen have a 35 day supply of video cassette tapes that are reused if nothing occurs. If something needs to be pulled, the tape is yanked and a new one put in its place. The old tape will recycle back into the system.

If its Digital, I really can't see how they could get an afterimage.

I think its Minne using the new cloaking technology jacket the Japanese scientist developed. Checking up on Mickey and his "late night meetings" at the castle.

Either or its interesting footage. One has to wonder though if a person dies, and is left to roam the grounds of Disney Land, are they in heaven or hell?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
obviously it's walt.

He's done just spinning in his grave and has instead returned as a vengeful ghost.

Tis a joke.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Interesting video. It does indeed remind one of the hologram ghosts in the haunted house. It also reminds me of the walking ghost image purportedly captured on Ghost Adventures. Wouldn't surprise me if it's fake, it looks very automated and computer-generated in it's movements, but interesting nontheless, and so much better than all the bug-on-the-lense crapola videos people keep falling for. Star and Flag.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

yes, they do i have noticed it, especially lame debunking attempts.

me personally, i only believe what can be proven.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

but it walks the path, and can it bleed into all four camera, not at the same time, but in the progressive time of someone taking a walk over the same path.
Wish we could see if its cgi!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well it appears that the ghostie is coming from the Haunted Mansion so maybe someone forgot to lock the door to the crypt or turn off the ecto or something.

Is it Walt? Well all I can say is that it isn't Goofy.

tt

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Let me put it like this…
I'm an avid Scuba diver, who frequently goes to Disney to dive in the tank at “The Living Seas”. If I got pressure sickness, was bitten by a shark, suffered catastrophic equipment failure, etc… What do you think would happen to me?

Considering that I am already behind the “Scenes”, do you think that they would bring an ambulance in through the front gate and take me out on a stretcher in front of all the kiddies waiting in line to see Nemo, or do you think that I would be rapidly evac’ed out the back door in a quiet fashion to Orlando Regional Hospital to be pronounced dead there?

Its simple common sense really.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/26/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Common sense? Sure. The right thing to do? Absolutely not. The fact the public does not do anything about that or people in power is atrocious, but that's another topic. Money overrules evil actions, thats common sense.

As for the video, there is a multitude of ways to make this up and fabricate it. Sure its a great find and a great read all the descriptions on what could of caused it, but the simple fact is we will never truly know the truth of this matter.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Looks like CGI on this one and the other two videos.

Particularly this one:

This guy seems to think differently though:

I dunno!

This man's "debunking" is laughable at best. He simply denies any possibility of paranormal activity and acts as a Bias candidate for paranormal-activity hunting. A true hunter will try to proove he saw a paranormal entity while knowing when to say it's truly debunked. The "folding light near the fountain", was utter b.s. considering the man panned the camera back in the SAME way, and the effect was not reproduced.

I've ridden the Tower Of Terror @ Disney, multiple times, enough times to sleep through it, and there is NO hologram at the top. It makes me sick to my stomach to see people brush such activity off with the wackiest ideas ever.

Camaflouged worker on the Kingdom... L O L sir... L O L ...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Looks very much like an....OVERLAY!!!! hahaha take that you ghost wanna be's
I've seen that type of thing before (in my one of many computer classes) the "line" that is from bottom to top, that follows the "ghost" is a clear tell sign that is just faulty hardware.

Seriously if you were a ghost would you rather see the entire cosmos (or move on etc) or....hang out at disneyworld? IT looks weird and errie, but a promise to you is, it is no ghost, nor will it ever be no matter how much you wish it were.

Some of these threads are just too much sometimes, you midaswell think bugs are spies, and chocolate is alive. But that is not the case, nor is the ghost real.

Ps if you are a mod wishing to delete my post because i debunked it, then go right ahead, it shows to me that you cannot deal with the truth only fantasy (refering to past mods that remove debunking posts)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is real. Only because I want it to be of course

It's probably cgi though...

Cool video.
edit on 26-10-2010 by ShnogTrip because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's digital artifact. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Just to add something to your post. When does one mans opinion automatically debunk a video or three? That is a bold thing to say its debunked since that is what he thinks it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Has it not been talked about how some ghosts will stay in a place that they may have died at or even revisit places they remember as a happy place they visited at sometime in their lives. Why could that not be what we are seeing with the video?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Ps if you are a mod wishing to delete my post because i debunked it

You debunked it??? When?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
God, ghosts, Bigfoot...

Choose one and go with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>