The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+67 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This video taken of security camera monitors at Disneyland appears to show a ghost walking around on the grounds at night.
Some investigators have thought perhaps its overlay on old video footage, but....Im not convinced...how can the same overlay take place on all 4 cameras and tapes?
The apparition is captured by multiple cameras, and it seems to walk right through closed gates, eventually going over water without sploshing.

Is this Walt?
Is it a photographic or tape anomoly?
Have we got some of the best video footage of a Ghost?
Man someone wanted free admission for life badly....

What is this image?

edit on 25-10-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OK now thats very creepy zazz. Its not a shadow and doesent look like overlay either , that would show other stuff as well .

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Interesting video!!

You can definitely see something moving and it looks like a human shape.

Kind of got me stumped on this one.

Could possibly be a ghost.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's a very interesting light...
I especially like the first camera where you see leg movement...and arms swinging.
I wonder where the actual taping of the screens video originated from?
And if it's a video of a ghost how did the cameraman know at what exact time to zoom in to the 1st screen?
If you were looking for a ghost on a security camera, how would you know it would start in the left corner?
Also, be prepared to video it from start to finish without saying a word likewise? (i'd be freakin out)
How many times do people record security monitors without knowing something will happen?

Very cool video zazz...but...I'm not entirely convinced yet.

*S&F*

edit on 25-10-2010 by havok because: I wanted to add more drama.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Interesting ... some background info would be useful.

For example, why was someone video recording security feeds?
And why not show the feed footage directly instead of a second hand recording?

Still interesting though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
I especially like the first camera where you see leg movement...and arms swinging.

Very cool video zazz...

*S&F*

Thanks Hav

Its more than a light though, I can clearly see a human form walking

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Man, this is one of those videos that I don't care if it's real OR fake..... It's awesome no matter how ya slice it! That being said, i'm hoping for real!

Seems like a lot of trouble to manipulate Disney security footage.... assuming it's actually disney security footage

Awesomeness...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yes it is odd, Im not sure how the camera operator knows when to hold the camera to the footage? a little suss, unless it is a regular apparition?

I'll dig deeper

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Cool video.

Looks like a ghost!

I wonder if they got more vids with ghosts on them, or this same ghost, locked up in the vault.

Would be good to see more.

S&F

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Looks like CGI on this one and the other two videos.

Particularly this one:

This guy seems to think differently though:

I dunno!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ahh Chad my handsome countryman debunker, the other 2 dont interest me, but am interested to know how this looks like CGI?
Your thoughts in more detail would be appreciated?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I will say this.
There's no way it can be a tape anomaly.

There wouldn't be just one apparition.

Interesting...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

WOW! This video has me scratching my head...
- It definitely looks like a humanoid form walking
- There appears to me glare from the object, the glare is the same as from other lights in the footage
- The object appears to have a reflection/shadow on the ground
- The object appears on multiple camera's ruling out a fault with one camera
- The object passes through physical barriers on the film effortlessly

Before we jump to a conclusion of ghost I think holographic technology would be more plausable if we can not find a more simple explanation. I rule out invisibility because of it passing through the gate

Edit to add: CGI is the simplest answer I can think of - we need to verify the source and see if we can get original footage.
edit on 25-10-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

For one thing, why would a ghost reflect light and producing glare?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

It gives off light also, which is odd.

Ill try narrow down the person who did it...wish me luck, see if we can get the footage to annalyse for cgi

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
And if it's a video of a ghost how did the cameraman know at what exact time to zoom in to the 1st screen?
If you were looking for a ghost on a security camera, how would you know it would start in the left corner?
Also, be prepared to video it from start to finish without saying a word likewise? (i'd be freakin out)
How many times do people record security monitors without knowing something will happen?

Very cool video zazz...but...I'm not entirely convinced yet.

*S&F*

My guess here is that they saw the 'ghost' on the CCTV, then filmed the recording of it, hence why they knew when and where to zoom. This was probably the tenth time they watched this, didn't want to take a copy of the recording because they A) couldn't figure out how to do it or, more likely b) they didn't want to get in trouble with the boss.

Excellent find, very creepy

edit on 25-10-2010 by havok because: I wanted to add more drama.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This guy has a "debunk" attemot of the different videos of ghosts at Disney, but his explanation for this particular video, isnt convincing at all.

have a look

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo

*S&F*

My guess here is that they saw the 'ghost' on the CCTV, then filmed the recording of it, hence why they knew when and where to zoom. This was probably the tenth time they watched this, didn't want to take a copy of the recording because they A) couldn't figure out how to do it or, more likely b) they didn't want to get in trouble with the boss.

Excellent find, very creepy

Thats a good explanation why they videoed it instead of uploading direct from the tape.
But again need to find the person who did it to be sure

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
This guy has a "debunk" attemot of the different videos of ghosts at Disney, but his explanation for this particular video, isnt convincing at all.

have a look

Yeah, not good at all. He seems to think that the apparitions are the result of some light refractions. He couldn't explain the last one. This could be a PR nightmare for Disney. Disneyland is haunted.....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Maybe he has already seen it and got his camera from his phone to record it. Very interesting.. Maybe its a nightly thing some ghost have been known to repeat the day/night they died. I couldnt find a way to debunk it, i've looked at it like 20 times. Good find!

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join