It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I am not prepared to accept this kind of footage this close to halloween...

2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, I think Walt Disney would look out for Disneyland as that is his crowning achievement in life.

I think he likes to stick around on earth not knowing much about his soul.

If I was walt I would make sure Disney was doing the right thing in a realm just above our physical realm.

Wouldn't you if you were Walt Freaking Disney? That was his crowning achievement before he died in the early 70's. Especially the haunted mansion which it sucks now that they even changed it all.

Maybe Walt was finally sick of that stupid wonderland of a spook house. Maybe he loves tim burton now because he freed up his Mansion of Spooks. If I was Walt in that realm I would realize that it's not that scary for the spectre's on the other side but it is to us.

Were just ignorant fearful human beings and that probably was the goal of the Haunted Mansion in the first place. Don't fear death because this video clearly shows even if it's not real that they may percieve our reality as a cheap imitation of their reality.

God Bless Walt for trying to make his money hungry corporation see a lighter side of life and death. Disney has taught us much about the Human Soul. I think that's the point of thinking from where he is at these days. Disney is about teaching us of the human soul and the lighter side of family in the world.

As you all know though, Walt Disney came from a very Dysfunctional Family.

This Family to him is the Human Race. Peace Ya'll from Payson, Arizona, quite a spooky place within itself. LOL

-Muzeam-

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of the cyberpunk anime ghost in the shell. In that anime they have therm-optic camo.
The video looks something like that.

That's gonna be a hard one to debunk.

unless someone was playing a deliberate prank. it's hard to fake something like that on a security video.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First of all, Nice Cam Job.

Postsed on youtube Sept 15 09. Hallowean in mind!!!

This "Ghost" is filmed in the Old Orleans part of Disneyland. Check it out on google earth and compare to the Vid.
It starts off from the Haunted House!!!! Yikes!! SCOOBY!!! Where are you???
I have made a google map image of the "ghosts" path from the haunted mansion down to the dock.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eec98372ee5.jpg[/atsimg]

As for "why would it cross water?" as many seem to be commenting.
From what I know about ghost's, most are simply recordings of energies, played back under the right atmospheric conditions. If the ghost path took it across the water then the ghost would have to originated from before the lake was built.(or is it natural?)
After watching the vid a few times, I still cant see it crossing water. The light beam seems to end at the edge of the dock.
And yes! I'm sure as there are starts in the sky, that people have died during Disneylands existance! It's Hollywood aint it???

edit on 26/10/10 by Ashishin_no1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It looks like a cat to me.
A cat with a camouflage suit.
Oh, the technology!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The video is pretty cool. However, it could be a hologram. I'm not saying it is, but it could be. It takes a lot of money to do a quality hologram, and Disney has that kind of money. This is a perfect viral video to drum up some publicity for Disney at Halloween. It's especially interesting that this ghost is by Disney's Haunted House attraction. Either way, it's still cool though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Come on lets think a little here.

IF they saw it, they probably reqound the footage and watched it several times. Then decided to record it with their cell phone video camera so they could show it. It would be a breach of protocol to even do that much, but one poster asked why they didn't do a direct feed copy? Ummmm. Probably because they are security guards and not A/V techs??? plus they're afraid of #ing # up or getting in trouble for messing with the equipment.

There's a lot of explanations, but I think this is some compelling footage if accepted at face value.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think that this is Holographic technology being used in Disney. Similar to Blue Beam technology. Using Holograms to make ghosts would bring thousands to Disney and I think they using it for that very thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Do they reuse their security tapes?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
What is this image?

Probably some holographic equipment testing. What better test than to have fun with the guards and security cameras?

This IS Disneyland, for God's sake....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I dunno if this thing is real or not, however after watching it i got creeped out, my mobile phone's screen just randomly lit up on its own. i didnt recieve a call or message or anything. it creeps me out now coz its 3.30am here as of this post. i think im gonna go to bed.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
That's a very interesting light...
I especially like the first camera where you see leg movement...and arms swinging.
I wonder where the actual taping of the screens video originated from?
And if it's a video of a ghost how did the cameraman know at what exact time to zoom in to the 1st screen?
If you were looking for a ghost on a security camera, how would you know it would start in the left corner?
Also, be prepared to video it from start to finish without saying a word likewise? (i'd be freakin out)
How many times do people record security monitors without knowing something will happen?

Very cool video zazz...but...I'm not entirely convinced yet.

*S&F*

edit on 25-10-2010 by havok because: I wanted to add more drama.

I don't believe he was just videotaping and then saw it. He probably saw it, and since the footage is saved, grabbed his camera and rewinded to show everybody.

I'm stumped at what we're seeing.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I used to work at Disneyland and while i was there i heard about ghost haunting various areas of the park including the Haunted Mansion. One inresting bit information i picked up there was that Disney has a specially built vacuum that would suck up any human cremated remains (i dont know why a shop-vac couldnt do the same job, but its disney). But the interesting part is not the vacuum, but how regularly human ash is dumped there. From my understanding its quite a bit, most cases a loved one's final wish. Same with Pirates of the Caribbean. But as for the video, it looks like a residual haunting, as if the ghost is set on repeat or on a pre-determined path. But thats if its a real haunting, it could be disney experimenting with new technology.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think it would be illegal without disneys consent to release ANY security video. Must of had an OK from someone of higher power then they.

Have you ever rode on the haunted mansion ride?

They make it look very real like ghost are dancing on the ball room floor.
edit on 26-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i guy just happens to be recording a tv screen showing CCTV footage just as a ghost appear??

too much of an odd coincidence...im calling BS

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good Find! But the debunker did a great job. The last video is a hologram.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Woah .. S&F
hard to debunk

very plausible .. that this entity is a wandering ghost or a invisible cloacked alien

that wanted to see all the beautifull lights and decoration of WaltDisney lol

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

of course he knows where to look because he has replayed the tape to record it...
if you seen something strange you would rewind the tape over and over to watch it..

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Look other deminsional to me! His/her walk looks brisk and healthy, not like a ghost which more like floats, this was walking.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is it me, or do the posters on ATS believe more and more in anything posted on the internet than ever before?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join