It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The most striking thing to me is that exact same lens glare from the subject as all the other light sources..

I have heard that reproducing lens flares and glares and matching them to existing footage is really difficult even for the top effects firms...would not be cheap either...

whether it's real or not, it is impressive footage!

link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

all i'm getting is a link to youtube saying malformed id link.

second line.

link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

sorry double post.
edit on 26-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

I was just saying what the link was for. It's the first one that popped up in the search I ran.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by zazzafrazz

For example, why was someone video recording security feeds?
And why not show the feed footage directly instead of a second hand recording?

No-one can see the room that the person recording the footage is in, if it was a large room, what you might be seeing is another person behind the man with the camera walking around, the reflection is coming back off the screen and being picked up like this by the camera.

Thats my thoughts on it from the start.

Might be wrong but the video is fishy as the ghost is not in synch with the background all the time, at times it appears bigger than objects that are taller than a man and at other times it does not.

Im betting it was fun making this though

edit on 26-10-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So nobody has considered that this might be nothing more than a marketing ploy on Disney's behalf to sell tickets. Given the current fascination with the Paranormal, and everyone wanting to be an amateur ghost hunter. Using the internet and sending it viral is nothing more than clever marketing to raise awareness and sales.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumface Jones
So nobody has considered that this might be nothing more than a marketing ploy on Disney's behalf to sell tickets. Given the current fascination with the Paranormal, and everyone wanting to be an amateur ghost hunter. Using the internet and sending it viral is nothing more than clever marketing to raise awareness and sales.

C'mon, dont be silly now, Disney would never do anything of the sort.

Im off to book some tickets for Disney World.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

They do have an underground; it’s also referred to as backstage as everything is considered to be a performance. They even call their staff a “cast”, you do not go there for an interview, but rather you audition for a role.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
An interesting video. I am suspicious of the way that it is filmed though. Unless of course this ghost regularly walks the rounds. I didn't have any audio, so perhaps that is explained. And as another poster mentioned, it is impressive how the light that comes off of it is so similar to the light that comes off of the lamp posts. It is certainly a strange video but something about it doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumface Jones

i have considered this and it is possible, however how many people a ghost will attract is open to debate, due to the fact that there are lots of people who are scared of them, and would crap their pants if they saw one.

i am unsure if disney would see it as advertising their park or giving people a reason to stay away.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i believe the collection of those videos was a viral marketing video from disney during last year's halloween holiday.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lawlswhat
i believe the collection of those videos was a viral marketing video from disney during last year's halloween holiday.

Yeah i was thinking something along these lines considering halloween is coming up. Sorry guys but it's so perfectly timed for this to come up, i think it's a marketting thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

was uploaded well over a year ago....not halloween

but possible it was a marketing ploy, but Disney dont want to come across haunted id say so much as the childrens dream.
edit on 26-10-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
That is a great video.

I see it goes through the gates and in the end turns left and walks on water - I'd love to see an old blueprint of that particular place as I wonder if those gates and that lake has always been there or if they were made after the walking path was finished.

I think it is not a live feed but rather a tape - the guy videotaping the tape could be a member of the security staff and instead of erasing/overwriting old video footage they keep what they feel has any kind of interest.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthhunter80
That is a great video.

I see it goes through the gates and in the end turns left and walks on water - I'd love to see an old blueprint of that particular place as I wonder if those gates and that lake has always been there or if they were made after the walking path was finished.

I think it is not a live feed but rather a tape - the guy videotaping the tape could be a member of the security staff and instead of erasing/overwriting old video footage they keep what they feel has any kind of interest.

I agree Id love to see the old blue print........

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
clearly its the spirit of michael jackson back at his ol stompin grounds..

edit on 26-10-2010 by Naeem82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This could be a viral advertising campaign by disney. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a haunted theme park on halloween. Oh and the last video of the twilight zone tower of terror ghost is not apart of the ride. I have been on it about 10 times and never seen it. Would be nice if they were ghosts tho, but I don't think so

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nice video thanks for sharing, even if it is over a year old as others mentioned.

If it has been faked, I could see it as a Disney viral marketing scam that is reasonable.

But if it is an authentic video of a apparition than the security guard smuggled out theory would make sense.

I think someone mentioned the 'echo' phenomena where a "ghost" repeats a pathway or action at a specific time on intervals. That is probably a good guess.

We do need more information, like if this happens regularly or if this thing just came in one night randomly and set off alarms etc. We just don't know that stuff yet.

But I have heard of tons of stories about haunting events around old theme parks and fair grounds. Especially desolate abandoned ones.

Sadly without any additional background info we cannot determine if this is authentic or if it's actually some 'viral marketing' attempt to promote halloween stuff going on or whatever.

If it's real than it could be anything from an unknown electromagnetic event, echo phenomena, advanced et tech, future human tech, current black ops tech, a spirit of a dead person wandering around, etc. Theres no telling without a story to go with it at least...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Debunker?

Term of endearment I hope

I couldn't say exactly why I think it's CGI, the fact that the original seems to have originated on or around halloween last year doesn't help much.

I should add that the "debunking" video is clutching at straws a bit too, figured i'd throw it up anyway....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

I asked CHRLZ for an opinion.

Hey.....no pressure, CHRLZ!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join