It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
wow, the guy who "Debunked" it all on youtube is a huge failure.

Thanks zazz!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

i watched this video, thanks for linking it. i was speechless, i think it certainly proves that people just make stuff up, anything, it does not have to make sense or be proven, it just has to sound kind of possible, well sort off.

it was like, yeah yeah, here we have this thing i don't know what i am talking about but i'll just say its a reflection, dunno what that is must be a hologram etc etc.

i hope the O.P. video you linked gets a better more professional debunking than that, if it is something explainable.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
to me it looks like a reflection of a silver ink pen on the monitors. probly just a bored employee. then again i am watching it from a tiny cellphone screen

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I don't know much about electronics but it looks like a vertical band sort of like the tracking errors VHS tapes used to get before DVDs or the horizontal lines that typically go across computer monitors. Definitely doesn't look like a ghost to me...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
My guess here is that they saw the 'ghost' on the CCTV, then filmed the recording of it, hence why they knew when and where to zoom. This was probably the tenth time they watched this, didn't want to take a copy of the recording because they A) couldn't figure out how to do it or, more likely b) they didn't want to get in trouble with the boss.

Excellent find, very creepy

Now, there's a good explanation about how to tape the 'appartion'!
If it was a security recording then they could play back anything they found. Repeatedly.
So that could be how the camera man knew where and when to zoom.

Great thinking.

PS: I don't like the video of the debunker.
His explanation for the last ghost on the tower ride was a cop-out.
Hologram? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

valid thought, but i cant remember tracking errors that actaully look like a human figure with walking footsteps, arms that move like arms when you walk with a body and head?
If someone is clever and kind enough to get a stil close up of the "figure" that would be great.
edit on 25-10-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Bah... It's common knowledge that the Predators love three things... killing humans, self-destructing nuclear bracelets, and Disneyland...

Actually great find Zazz! And this time you won't get 216 pages of the words "cell phone towers didn't..."

My first thought is some kind of double exposure? Maybe a VHS tape that is reused, over and over and has artifact from a nightly guards rounds or something along those lines...

~Heff

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
its a hoax...its a double layered video, I can do that with primer pro and after effects

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I will say this.
There's no way it can be a tape anomaly.

There wouldn't be just one apparition.

Interesting...

Agreed. Wouldn't there be tons of anomalies if what that debunker said in the video?
Been a while since a video creeped me out. s&f for that reason alone.
Thanks zaz

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Having spent some time backstage at Disney, I know that they are strict about not allowing photography back there. I have to wonder if some of these are a PR stunt for Halloween. After all, this year they have to compete with Universals Harry Potter attraction.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Having spent some time backstage at Disney, I know that they are strict about not allowing photography back there. I have to wonder if some of these are a PR stunt for Halloween. After all, this year they have to compete with Universals Harry Potter attraction.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Hey Thanks Def

I assume that is why they filmed it off the screen. As it was against t and c.
Also why they knew where to start filming.
This footage is not for this years Halloween, nor Harry Potter as it was posted well over a year ago

I have heard the Pirate Ship has a ghost?
But as I've never been there.......

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Now, there's a good explanation about how to tape the 'appartion'!
If it was a security recording then they could play back anything they found. Repeatedly.
So that could be how the camera man knew where and when to zoom.

Great thinking.

PS: I don't like the video of the debunker.
His explanation for the last ghost on the tower ride was a cop-out.
Hologram? I don't think so.

I have to agree on both points here. Replaying the security video seems likely. I thought it might be someone just strolling, but in the last bit the "anomaly" seems to make a turn and walk across the water. Not that I know the motivation of a ghost, but if it were me, I would probably take the shortcut across the water as well.
And the debunker seems to just be looking for an obvious cop out. The thing about reflections, is they normally only appear on one angle. This is cool, but might be a Disney side show for Halloween.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Haven't there been people that died there? As for the debunker video, if it was just somebody out walking, wouldn't the gates have to open for the person to walk through? The gates looked like they were closed. It is odd, though, how there's this line of light or whatever where the "ghost" is.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

I am not sure about deaths at Disney, though that would make for some interestng info, I didnt know people died there.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Zazzafrazz.....

Thank you for another interesting "puzzle" to ponder!

I can understand the reasoning behind the "burned background image effect" as proposed by the gentleman in Chadwickus' video.

However.....

Whilst sounding possible in theory, I have not seen that type of effect previously.

I might ask one of our Aussie photo / video experts if he would like to offer an opinion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Skid Mark

I am not sure about deaths at Disney, though that would make for some interestng info, I didnt know people died there.

Zazzafrazz.....

Here's a rather cheerful site I found recently:

www.rideaccidents.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by Skid Mark

that line of light is was i seen that made me think silver ink pen reflection. i can only watch it on a small screen though. if you stand back far enough from your screen you will know what i mean.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

LOTS of people have died at both Disney Land and Disney World, a fact that they try to play very close to the chest and cover up. Sometimes they have gone to extensive lengths to cover up deaths, including treating the families poorly in the process to maintain that Disney appearance. You cannot have the volume of people in one area that they have in a single day, standing in lines, in the heat, riding on sometimes extreme rides, and not at the very least have the occasional heart attack victim.

Just as an example:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

On October 1999 Pat Shenck and her 8 year old son went on 'water sprite' jet skis on one of the park lagoons. One of their jet skis got stuck on the water when the shift wouldn't move out of neutral. A 23-year old inexperienced "captain' of the ferryboat "Kingdom Queen" hit them. Going against all park and safety regulations, he put the ferry into reverse, sucking Mrs. Shenck under the blades and boat, killing her. Before Disney called the "real" police and ambulance, they had divers in the water collecting evidence, looking for her body and pulling the bits of clothing and body from under the ferry. When they finally did find the body they tethered it to a buoy and left it in the lagoon for hours, refusing to let it be moved or let anyone to go out and attend to it until after nightfall when the visitors wouldn't see it and the ride wouldn't have to be shut down. Mind you -- her 8 year old son is there this whole time. I can't imagine anything so sick, and cruel.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
are the cameras set to a stationary position and constantly loop over and record to a hard drive?

If so, it may be like a burnt image on the disk drive.
someone may have dressed up one nght in highly reflective material for a joke and keeps showing up at the same time through the feed, as it is a burnt image it shows no real from, just the memory of the incident taking place.

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I thought a couple people died on a ride or that someone was electrocuted in a fountain or something. Then again, I could be wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join