It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock blog on Disclosure 10/23/10

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by atlasastro

Thank you for in the indeapth and knowlegable reply, with facts to back it up...... a star for sure

If only I could applaude

Yes, you can be my friend, really, you can

To be honest, I dont have anything to counter-argue what you have presented.

Chat soon and keep up the good work, friend

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Originally posted by Rahjian
The law of one makes a lot of sense. And it cannot be "proved" until it slaps us in the face.

Absolutely

are you serious?

And now the words of Ra

This is from the intro of book 1 of the LoO in regards to the teaching methods

We offer them no concrete proof, as they have a way of expressing it.
We offer them Truth. This is an important function of our mission—to
offer Truth without proof. In this way, the motivation will, in each and
every case, come from within the individual. In this way, the individual
vibratory rate will be increased. An offering of proof or an impressing of
this Truth upon an individual in such a way that he would be forced to
accept it would have no usable effect upon his vibratory rate.
This, then, my friends, is the mystery of our way of approaching your
peoples.

dc

hmmmm.....

1) 2/3rds or so of earth's population "dimensionally shift" from 3D space/time to 3D time/space, within the realm commonly referred to as the lower astral planes (or the "lucid dream"). This is normally what happens when we die, too, but this time around our physical bodies are going along for the ride. We spend a fair chunk of time here (100-200 years, I think?), then:

a) those not Ascending to 4D will get relocated to another solar system offering 3D experience;
b) those who are Ascending return to the earth, which will by then be fully 4D & habitable again.

2) Some gifted (or very lucky) people may choose to Ascend right away once they reach the 3D time/space realm, akin to a sort of Rapture experience, which may take them to 4D (or higher?) straightaway. I imagine some Wanderers who descended from 6D or 4D to incarnate on Earth to help out with transitioning the other earthlings through the dimensional shift experience may be included in this subset (they are essentially going 'back home').

"If I ascend but my partner doesnt, will i have to wait 26,000 years to see her again?" – Strider44

If you're referring to "the Shift", then I believe I did read somewhere that anyone who shifted from 3D space/time to 3D time/space COULD, in fact, return if they so chose to (but most will be so enchanted with the new place they wouldn't dream of coming back.) And then there's the issue of those folks who may take quite a bit of time to even acknowledge that they ever left in the first place. And the 3D Earth you left behind isn't going to remain all that hospitable for casual visiting. I guess it's not clear. I imagine that surfing through the taurus "dark tunnel" between the 2 realms isn't the easiest ferry ride. At least 'the veil' won't be a hurdle for transiting back and forth anymore.

"Will my goldfish ascend with me? how I love him so!" – Strider44

If you're referring to "the Shift", I don't see why not, since Earth will be recreated exactly. As far as "Ascension" into a 4D lifestyle, nope. No way. He/She'll go on, perhaps, into a 3D incarnation on another solar system, if it progressed enough through 2D to realize it's "separateness". But in the 4D realm, there's only gonna be 1D, 2D, & 4D entities sustainable by the vibrations of the planet. No 3D hitchhikers allowed.

edit on 27/10/10 by mcrom901 because:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

are you serious?

Absolutely

It was proved to me when it slapped me right in the face!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

My friend,

Originally posted by atlasastro
David wilcocks, in 2012 Enigma tells us early on that he is the reincarnated Edgar Cayce.
www.youtube.com...
At 3min 25 David puts up this pic.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7a6f5cf5956.png[/atsimg]

Wow, same profile side profile, looking straight like Cayce, Davids pic is black and white too...why?, look at how he even makes his mouth the same as the picture of Cayce.

Why didn't David show us something like this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/124ddce23733.png[/atsimg]

You are making people believe that Wilcock set this up intentionally when this is not the case. It should also be known that when Wilcock went to work for A.R.E in the early 90's, the people of A.R.E immediatly recognised a simularity between the two. It wasn't until then that Wilcock started presenting the simularities to the general public. Infact, he refused to aknowledge this as he didnt want it to be true, at the time. Furthermore, if you check his Bio with that of Cayce's you will see a striking connection.

Now, I'm not saying he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but merely pointing out what he has said in his interviews

Be safe be well

Spiro

are you sure about that?

Q: Has Edgar Cayce reincarnated/returned? Did Edgar Cayce predict his return (in 1998)?

A: This question has come up very frequently–with individuals claiming to either be Edgar Cayce himself or stating that they are in communication with Edgar Cayce. At the present time, A.R.E. does not believe that Edgar Cayce has returned.

All of this said, frequently individuals have still been so convinced that they are either the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or in communication with him, that we have often asked them to respond to several questions that only Edgar Cayce would know the answer to. At this point in time, no one has ever answered any of the questions correctly.

Edgar Cayce's Website

The A.R.E. organization does not recognize David Wilcox as the incarnation of Edgar Cayce. They were wise not to hitch their wagon to Wilcox, due to the nature of Wilcox's current work.

Amazon Review

I came across David in the early 90's when he was claiming that he was the reincarnated Edgar Cayce.

I was in Virginia Beach with a good friend of mine and we were looking at land with Edgar Cayce's grandson. He told me that at the A.R.E. has in a vault the words of Edgar that goes something like this:

"In the future there will be many people that will claim to be me reincarnated. I am going to leave you this symbol so that you will know when it is me that is reincarnated."

I have asked David about this and he has no idea!! So, he is a person that has no doubt researched and his information might be true, however it is really hard for me to believe him. I think he is full of it! I talked to the A.R.E. and they have denied him for the whole time he claimed to be Edgar Cayce!!

I hope that you will put this letter under your David Wilcock video, because I feel that a person should know the truth about him and then decide for themselves if they want to watch it or not.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

are you serious?

Absolutely

Be safe be well

Spiro

don't underestimate the power of your sub-conscious mind i.e. don't bargain it off based on other people's dogmas... for instance, you can attend shamanic rituals based on totally different belief systems on various continents & each of them will slap you right in your face.... well, its you who is slapping yourself.... truth is one....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Which may be true, that they saw a resemblance, David does not point out that A.R.E also state this.

Even if Wilcock means a mere physical resemblance, he is taking no pains to correct people who think he means the ARE believes him to be the reincarnation of Casey. At the least, he is letting his audience deceive themselves; at worst he is being purposefully deceptive. That should be enough to convince anyone that Wilcock is less than honest.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My friend,

My friend,

David wilcocks, in 2012 Enigma tells us early on that he is the reincarnated Edgar Cayce.
www.youtube.com...
At 3min 25 David puts up this pic.

Wow, same profile side profile, looking straight like Cayce, Davids pic is black and white too...why?, look at how he even makes his mouth the same as the picture of Cayce.

Why didn't David show us something like this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/124ddce23733.png[/atsimg]

You are making people believe that Wilcock set this up intentionally when this is not the case. It should also be known that when Wilcock went to work for A.R.E in the early 90's, the people of A.R.E immediatly recognised a simularity between the two. It wasn't until then that Wilcock started presenting the simularities to the general public. Infact, he refused to aknowledge this as he didnt want it to be true, at the time. Furthermore, if you check his Bio with that of Cayce's you will see a striking connection.

Now, I'm not saying he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but merely pointing out what he has said in his interviews

Be safe be well

Spiro

are you sure about that?

Q: Has Edgar Cayce reincarnated/returned? Did Edgar Cayce predict his return (in 1998)?

A: This question has come up very frequently–with individuals claiming to either be Edgar Cayce himself or stating that they are in communication with Edgar Cayce. At the present time, A.R.E. does not believe that Edgar Cayce has returned.

All of this said, frequently individuals have still been so convinced that they are either the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or in communication with him, that we have often asked them to respond to several questions that only Edgar Cayce would know the answer to. At this point in time, no one has ever answered any of the questions correctly.

Edgar Cayce's Website

The A.R.E. organization does not recognize David Wilcox as the incarnation of Edgar Cayce. They were wise not to hitch their wagon to Wilcox, due to the nature of Wilcox's current work.

Amazon Review

I came across David in the early 90's when he was claiming that he was the reincarnated Edgar Cayce.

I was in Virginia Beach with a good friend of mine and we were looking at land with Edgar Cayce's grandson. He told me that at the A.R.E. has in a vault the words of Edgar that goes something like this:

"In the future there will be many people that will claim to be me reincarnated. I am going to leave you this symbol so that you will know when it is me that is reincarnated."

I have asked David about this and he has no idea!! So, he is a person that has no doubt researched and his information might be true, however it is really hard for me to believe him. I think he is full of it! I talked to the A.R.E. and they have denied him for the whole time he claimed to be Edgar Cayce!!

I hope that you will put this letter under your David Wilcock video, because I feel that a person should know the truth about him and then decide for themselves if they want to watch it or not.

www.rumormillnews.com...

You are giving me the impression that what I speak is my word and indeed the truth. I have already stated in this post [above] that the information I am relaying is from what Wilcock has stated in his interviews.

If you are then asking me " Am I sure about that " then Yes, this is what Wilcock has said.

Please dont twist my words

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My friend,

are you serious?

Absolutely

Be safe be well

Spiro

don't underestimate the power of your sub-conscious mind i.e. don't bargain it off based on other people's dogmas... for instance, you can attend shamanic rituals based on totally different belief systems on various continents & each of them will slap you right in your face.... well, its you who is slapping yourself.... truth is one....

I am fully aware of my subconscious mind, hence the reason why I am ABSOLUTELY sure that TLoO has slapped me right in the face. Its called " Personal Experience " that niether you or anyone else can argue/debate against.

ETA: Ive known about TLoO long before Wilcock started presenting it!

Dont underestimate the power of each other's individuality, my friend

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 27-10-2010 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My good friend,

P.S.
I will let you know if, and when A.R.E respond to my email regarding David's claim.

Just wondering if you have heard back from ARE yet?

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 27-10-2010 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wish I had time to reply to everyone here, and you all have great valid points.

Spiro, I have had the craziest experience back in February. I was meditating with a fitted hat over my head so that light shined through this small hole that was the only thing i was looking into. I concentrated and meditated for around an hour so hard that I started to see something that represented the moon. Then it started getting bigger and rotating, and becoming white. It was fully 3- dimensional. It looked like a hologram almost. Is this the consciousness what I saw?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by Rahjian
I wish I had time to reply to everyone here, and you all have great valid points.

Spiro, I have had the craziest experience back in February. I was meditating with a fitted hat over my head so that light shined through this small hole that was the only thing i was looking into. I concentrated and meditated for around an hour so hard that I started to see something that represented the moon. Then it started getting bigger and rotating, and becoming white. It was fully 3- dimensional. It looked like a hologram almost. Is this the consciousness what I saw?

Unfortunatly I can not answer that question for you, sorry

ETA: We each meditate and experience things differently. I will have a go later tonight on the way you meditate and get back to you if I get simular results, if any lol

When I meditate I close my eyes and concentrate on an image that I have been given by my higher self, from early meditation. This helps me connect easily, and from there I am guided through visual images from which the questions I ask. The answers I am then given through visual images guide me on a daily basis. In connection to this, I have been documanting my dreams for nearly 4 years now, for the same reasons. This, I thank Mr Wilcock for

Do you believe you experienced consciousness?...so to speak

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 27-10-2010 by Spiro because: ETA

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I must say though, regardless of what Wilcock thinks, he is strikingly simular to Mr Cayce

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Spiritual Discernment is Paramount

There is another post here on ATS that mentions Is alien disclosure a front for luciferianism?www.abovetopsecret.com... however as it relates to this post and after reading comments here, I thought I'd like to share a discovery as it may relate to people (i.e. Wilcock ) pushing for a fake or dis-info disclosure.

First, flashback to 1991 when Roger Morneau, a former luciferian/satanist, converted to Christianity and was interviewed in a video entitled A trip into the Supernatural and the key quote on the video as it relates to disclosure is

"It’s the master's (Lucifer) grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil. It’s going to be done in an unique manner. The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it. Spirits will show themselves willing to give valuable guidance that will not only help people avoid the destruction of the planet but it will also promise humanity a higher state of existence."

This occurs at aprox 6:33 in on part 7 of the youtube video

CUT TO: October 2010

Exopolitic personage Alfred Webre interviewed on his own show former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham and published articles on The Examiner, facebook and others. Fulham, as you know, is the guy who maid the prediction of UFO sightings to occur on October 13, 2010 , is author of a book on said subject and who he himself believes to be in contact with a committee of ETs. www.examiner.com... litics-in-seattle/et-council-we-will-increase-ufos-address-u-n-2014-renew-ecology-2015

The KEY comments from that article is: "At a solemn meeting, the Council of 8 decided to intervene with their technology to clean Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth, as has happened on many other inhabited planets with civilizations similar to our own" AND "The Council of 8, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, consists of the intelligent civilizations of the Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, Bootes, Alpha Centauri, Comsuli, Zeta Reticuli, and Pouseti".

NOW, compare the 1991 comment by Morneau and the 2010 comment by Fulham. Conclusions? Mine was simply three words...WTF?

ps: It should be noted that the council of 8 according to Fulham have addressed the main problem as, c02. Again, WTF? Man, in first grade I learned that the plants need c02 and give us oxygen. If we or they reduce the
c02, they are indirectly reducing oxygen, WHICH is vital for all species on our planet. Wouldn't the advanced compassionate council of 8 already know this? (can I say it again?) WTF? So, ridding the planet of vital oxygen wouldn't be too good for us...who would then benefit?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by knighttemplar25

try link again www.examiner.com... or: www.examiner.com... litics-in-seattle/et-council-we-will-increase-ufos-address-u-n-2014-renew-ecology-2015

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I must say though, regardless of what Wilcock thinks, he is strikingly simular to Mr Cayce

In the eyes and cheekbones, I agree, there is a similarity. But the overall structure of the face is quite different. In other pictures, where he is not trying to look like Edgar Cayce, you don't seem much similarity.

I've been told I look like Ian Curtis but that doesn't mean I'm his reincarnation...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by knighttemplar25
I thought I'd like to share a discovery as it may relate to people (i.e. Wilcock ) pushing for a fake or dis-info disclosure.

How is one irrational claim, for which there is no proof support another irrational claim for which there is no proof? To be fair, the video and claim that aliens are evil spirits does not debunk Mr. Wilcock's claims, in the least. It is just another claim for which there is absolutely no proof.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I am fully aware of my subconscious mind,

be well be safe

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You are giving me the impression that what I speak is my word and indeed the truth. I have already stated in this post [above] that the information I am relaying is from what Wilcock has stated in his interviews.

what you relay becomes your word....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

This was placed here because Wilcock is in the camp that supports the disclosure of beings, i.e. "Space Brothers" that are here to help us. You are right, there is no proof in both claims, thus I titled the topic Spiritual Discernment is Paramount. However, in the later, in the article itself by Fulham and also in his book, he believes that the problem at hand is the so called global warming and C02 issue, which was already busted months ago - Climategate - when UK college students hacked into emails by the scientists who were manipulating the data in support of the NWO who have a tax agenda re global warming. Its absurd that the intelligent ets, the so-called council of 8 would address this issue when the reality IS that we need C02 for the plants which produce oxygen, as well as they seem to be unaware of suppressed intel that the planet as well as all other planets in our solar system are heating up not because of global warming and C02 emissions, BUT by the Sun itself. This then would be a flaw in the 2nd theory, the so-called intelligent council of 8. It would appear that they are not so intelligent, by simply omitting the truth and interacting with a former military man who has an incorrect theory - obviously he has the theory as they gave it to him (as well as perhaps an alignment with NWO ideology). By this flaw it seems to lend more credence to Morneau, in other words the so-called council of 8 does NOT automatically have our or Earth's best interests in mind. Now, Im not automatically siding with the Christians either as they may have their own fundamental beliefs as to what is going down. I would say that it is US who need to think for ourselves and to arrive at TRUTH. Deception comes in all flavors, but there is only one Truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My friend,

what you relay becomes your word....

lol

Not if i state otherwise, as I have done

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join