It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Pic Brought in By Todd Standing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
DP

Nevermind

edit on 25-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I was on my way to the halloween party and turned left at the big tree. Darn now I'm lost it the hills . Have cell please call 555-5555! To many pics of this creature that look more like a giant ape not a human with makeup.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I dont think this picture is real.

Its really unfortuanate the people make hoaxes like this trying to make a quick buck or get a glint in the spotlight.

He's lost all credibility, when it comes to Bigfoot now. No idea why he would risk his credibility on a picture like this. Im not familar with him, so im not sure what his credibility was like before this.

Cheers
edit on 25-10-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Man, if he was that close to the "real" thing, couldn't he have gotten a better pic? IE. full body shot. maybe some to compare against for scale?
For the record, I do think its fake, as well

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We need to be careful when looking at a picture of a supposed new species. As we've learned in the past - we cannot shrug something off as a hoax simply because it falls outside our frames of reference. That's what happened when animals such as the platypus and silver back gorilla was first presented to the Western World...
Or rather - biologically or anatomically speaking we're not really in a position to judge... I.e. we cannot exactly say "the fur cannot be like this" or "the eyes should be this colour" or "the lips are too far from the nose" and so on.

We can however look at the obvious and comment on that.

For instance everything that was wrong with the EXIF information:
The date showed that the photograph was taken on 8/18/2010 at 8:13PM although he claims that the photo was taken in October. And also (as was previously mentioned in the thread) the photograph saw the insides of Photoshop CS3 which raises questions.

Tod claims that the date setting on the camera was wrong. Fair enough. But why is it that at the beginning of the narrative video the woman says that he embarked on his journey on Tuesday 14 October when on my calendar the 14th of October was a Thursday?
I know that this is pretty much beyond the point, BUT if you are going to present us with "evidence" you need to know that everything will be scrutinised, and every little hole in your story will result in more skeptics and less believers.

Then there is the obvious concern. He wants money... Would a serious Bigfoot researcher do it for the love of money?

According to Todd:
"Thank you for you comment. I took over 30 pictures over the 20 minute period this animal was in that position. 6 are very good. The good ones are when his face was in direct sunlight. Direct sunlight is certainly NOT ideal for digital photography, but in my opinion i will never get better then these pics.

I intend to produce at least a 20 minute segment with the live action video shots i have and more...

Please be patient, i am very behind and still recovering from my injuries. "

Is he testing the waters before he release more pictures/video? How much will we have to pay before we see the other photographs? He says that the animal was in this position for 20 minutes... Are we going to see 6 pictures of the same "animal" in exactly the same pose?

Also keep in mind the video that was released almost a year ago. How does that animal (a.k.a. "blog-squatch") compare to this one?

As for the image itself - I have to agree that it looks lifeless. Especially the eyes. There is reflection from the surface of the eye, but none from within the eye...

Cluckerspud made brilliant observation about the lack of "visible breath" (water vapour) in the cold air.

The position of the subject... Very strange. Even the most amateur of photographers will try to get the subject of a photograph in the centre of the frame.

And so on and so forth.

From this image we can come to no other conclusion than "fake". But I'm willing to give Mr Standing a chance to convince us with the rest of his "proof". I'm also willing to give him thumbs up for inviting a skeptic along. If only it wasn't for all the "death threats"...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

who claims he has a family of Sass in a domestic type setting that he has some type of access to.

If he truly had such access, then video, hair samples, even a live specimen, could be presented to science...don't you think?

Evidence of photoshop use + demand for money = fraud in my book...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is what really bugs me, when these people make a dvd to sell. Thats when you know that these people are hoaxers, and the sad thing is, because will go out and buy the dvd
People never learn

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was really excited when I came in here, too D:

It looks fake, imo. like someone just paper mache'd over someone's face and then stuck some fake fur on top for show. I don't know, though. Maybe it's real. I WANT to believe, I just don't xD

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How can we know if it's Bigfoot, or not, if we can't see its feet? I mean, it might be stomping around on like size 7's, for all we know...hardly big feet, at all!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

who claims he has a family of Sass in a domestic type setting that he has some type of access to.

If he truly had such access, then video, hair samples, even a live specimen, could be presented to science...don't you think?

Evidence of photoshop use + demand for money = fraud in my book...

I agree completely. If a new creature was discovered and he had access to it then it would be on the forefront of zoology and he would get not only money but fame as a genuine researcher. By trying to peddle his wares he is announcing that he is a fake. I especially love the sentence about needing to recover from his injuries, so he's a hero now too. Please.

cj6

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
thats a great pic!! Chakaaaaa!!! lol definitely fake but the dude gets an A for effort

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Maybe since Todd is so close to this "family" of BF's, he talked one into going to his local Glamour Shots studio. That's why Sas looks so pristine!! All kidding aside, this has to be one of the worst photos I've ever seen of a BF. This guy should be ridiculed into the obscurity of the deepest woods where a real BF can have its way with him. Now that would be DVD worthy!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here is a link to 3 images. Right click on them and 'view image' to see them larger.

Biggyfoot

The first image really got to me right away... It reminds me of fake reindeer with the glued on fur. It looks like something that might feel hollow if i punched it. And something about the nose looks like it had plastic surgery or something.

Not to mention he is asking for money for the most likely very short vids, and the pictures have evidently been run through Photoshop CS3. Not to mention, these are the only 3 pictures I see. You mean to tell me he didn't wait for another minute or few minutes until the thing moved so he could get a few more pictures? If this was real I'd be documenting as much as I possibly could because it may be the last time you see one. I'd be waiting for as long as it took for that thing to MOVE a few feet, away from the tree, with full body shots. I could easily play the waiting game for something so significant. He apparently didn't.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Man, I would hate to be that big foot... With those large black eyes, they must be getting all the light in, and a severe blindness whenever they walk around in the snow..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It really looks like a custume but thats just me...

If bigfoot WAS real I'm sure we would have him by now..

I liked that a few years ago the guys said they caught him has a BIG ass news press conference, turned out to be some rotting meat, fur, and a custume..

Really, people still trying to make money off big foot, still????

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
I don't THINK it could be real, but you have to laugh at those "debunkers" who are CLAIMING its false.

If it's vague its false because off grain and so on.. If it's clear it's too good to be true..

Same with the ufo's. Good shot sharp movies are false because it's to clear, wacky movies are false because it's vague.

Debunkers NEVER believe anything until it actually hits them. So debunkers stop with the internet go outside and debunk there.

edit on 25-10-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

LOL come on. If you can't see that's a badly made mask, well, I don't know what I could say to convince you.

It's a paper mache fake. Not even a convincing one

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Most of what is known of bigfoot comes from eyewitness testimony. The problem I have with this picture, besides the ugly creature itself, is the fact that it doesn't jive well with the average characteristics usually reported by witnesses. The face texture is what bothers me the most, as it looks like makeup, or maybe something else, but in my opinion that isn't what most people describe after an encounter.

However, I am glad that it posed for this photo, because that lends credibility, since bigfoot is usually domesticated and approaches humans willingly for photographs. Sorry, not a good attempt at humor, but you get the idea. I don't think even the dog whisperer could train a bigfoot.

Does anyone remember seeing a bigfoot show some years ago, maybe 5 or so, of the woman who claimed a family of bigfoots lived on their property, and that the creatures talked in broken English in a rough voice? Remember how it came to the back door to ask her for some salt? Or maybe it was sugar, I don't remember, haha. Actually, something about her story did seem authentic, but I can't pinpoint why. She didn't come off as crazy to me, which isn't saying much, but the way she described how they hunt deer was spot-on in my mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So, Bigfoot finally had enough of crashing through the forests, all alone, peeping into windows and scaring photographers afflicted with Parkinson's. He wised up, got the metrosexual sensitive look that is all the rage among the more fashionable and less smelly Yeti, and went to Glamour Shots to get his photo taken for posting to E Harmony. Good luck, Sassy, I hope you find your dream gorilla...oops I mean girl.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This pic is at least a few years old. I've been following squatch stuff for years and have seen this photo several years ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't think its legit, the eyes are to similar to the ones used on stuff teddy bears.
You know that glossy solid glass eye looking thing.

Like this.

See what I mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join