It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Pic Brought in By Todd Standing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is a pic that Todd Standing posted up on his site. If you are not familiar he is the Sylvanic dude who claims he has a family of Sass in a domestic type setting that he has some type of access to. Anyway, i fuess the dude just went out for an expedition and nearly got himself killed by a grizzly and then by exposure but this is the pic he has up on his page now:

I dunno. Kinda looks liek Chaka from "Land of the Lost" to me. I am no expert in photgraphic forensics but that pic seems hella sketchy to me. What say thee?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
I am no expert in photgraphic forensics but that pic seems hella sketchy to me. What say thee?

Thee says

I do like how this particular bigfoot seems to be pondering the the deep, mystical philosophical meanings of the universe in a beautifully framed picture.

Whereas most of it's name sakes just seem to scamper around in the distance looking all blurry and whatnot.

It's not real, but unlike all of the other 'bigfoots', I so want this one to be genuine.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The face and eyes are decent, but the hair has that tuft, shiny quality of faux fur. I dunno. Looks a bit sketchy to me too. One of those too good to be true pics. I call bull[SNIP].
edit on 27-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like an alien in the middle of changing to human form to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
I dunno. Kinda looks liek Chaka from "Land of the Lost" to me. I am no expert in photgraphic forensics but that pic seems hella sketchy to me. What say thee?

Agreed. The mere fact that EXIF shows it having been run through Adobe CS3 certainly doesn't lend well to it's supposed authenticity.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It almost looks to be made of papier mache or clay, although its a good job.
It surely has to be fake though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's simply cruel to use Bigfoot for botox experiments.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't THINK it could be real, but you have to laugh at those "debunkers" who are CLAIMING its false.

If it's vague its false because off grain and so on.. If it's clear it's too good to be true..

Same with the ufo's. Good shot sharp movies are false because it's to clear, wacky movies are false because it's vague.

Debunkers NEVER believe anything until it actually hits them. So debunkers stop with the internet go outside and debunk there.

edit on 25-10-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sorry, but this looks too human. The eyes, nose and mouth are all human shape. No powerful jaw muscles for eating whatever Bigfoot eats (supposedly vegetarians, right?). There does seem to be life in the eyes so I'm guessing this is makeup with some photoshop fixes. The fur looks fake as well.
We-ra. Ah-ree! Chaka pacuni!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No one has ever seen Bigfoot. So no matter what, even if it may be the real picture, the majority will always be skeptical. Without some kind of official DNA proof, a capture, or government disclosure (not UFO's lol) the sheep will not follow.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminotreal

are there any museum caveman mannequins that have gone missing lately? especially from the late 60s? this guy got so close to this thing he should have gotten way more shots and taken a hair sample while he was at it. you're "i'm no photo expert" thing cracks me the hell up.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
No one has ever seen Bigfoot.

Exactly

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This definitely isn't "too good". Looking at it, I can pretty much ascertain that it is not organic, and contains no life, pretty much instantly. It's the same perception when looking at a well made doll, mannequin, whatever. You always get that lifeless look. It definitely looks like paper machete, maybe with some marble eyes? They look exactly like the eyes on the monkey puppet I have sitting on my computer desk (it's my dog's, I swarez).

Overall, it looks all right, but its the small details that add up into this being an obvious fake. The "hair", eyes, and the texture of the face all look wrong for an actual living creature. Also, the nose and the lips definitely look kinda funky.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Was this photo taken on 'Endor' by any chance?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinster
Was this photo taken on 'Endor' by any chance?

Could have been Kashyyyk, but I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hahaha superb! Great pic, thats made my day

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i like the eyes...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
LOL

This is either a dummy, actionfigure.... or a guy in a suit...

I vote for the last..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
LOL

This is either a dummy, actionfigure.... or a guy in a suit...

I vote for the last..

It looks like a carebear to me lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reptilian Grey Shapeshifter, for sure

Just wait until all the debunkers and NWO operatives get here!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join