It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cartel Has Booked The Entire Taj Mahal Hotel, Over 750 rooms, all banquets, restaurants.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of...

His job is done, he's on the run. Like, he's getting out of dodge. With so much talk of coups these days, he's getting out of town and leaving it to the people.

Yeah, I was thinking he may be getting out of dodge because of a possible SHTF scenario for him on Nov 2 if the GOP takes one or both houses. Who knows, he may decide to resign and live abroad.

He's arguably in over his head, will likely be a lame duck for his last 2 years in office, and he very likely won't be re-elected - so there's no point in staying in office, especially since he's almost certainly going to have to answer numerous questions about his hidden past when the GOP launches congressional investigations.

His political goose is cooked. He will either resign, be removed from office (25th Amendment) or possibly remain in office as an impeached president a la Clinton since there won't be the necessary 2/3 vote to remove him from office after impeachment.

Any way you slice it, the timing of this trip is very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If they want to use tax payer money on such overly priced stays overseas and what not, then only take those required, not your whole "entourage". If you need a hotel or any place to stay, get a small portion of the motel instead and secure that area. NOT a whole motel! It's an insult and a slap to the face of those who pay for it. When your country is in trouble and going through such rough times, don't look like a giant douche and spending money we don't have while out "representing" us. You don't have to act like a rich fool when so many people will be offended by it when we're all going through so much hardship ourselves. You know how many people would benefit from the money that was spent on this? Quite a bit and it's not like this is the only time Obama is going to have the chance to get such a fine "vacation".

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

It was more sarcasm than anything. The guy campaigns with youtube and talks about his iPod and technology then once elected claims he doesn't know how to work the devices. Right there should've told everyone he's a double talker.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is this a State Visit? Or just a jolly your expense?

I'd like to see someone start a thread about this impending scandal too, if any of you know anymore!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by SourGrapes

I like the way you think SG, always have!

Good point about Iran!

But what about these rumors that some high ups are trying to get him out on Article 25? Could that have anything to do with this? ---->

BREAKING: AIR FORCE ONE CRASHES, KILLING ALL ON BOARD! Sabotage suspected!

?

Somehow I doubt it.

(umm, that was a false headline, don't none of you go freaking on me.)

these comments remind me of the shoe bomber and the underwear bomber.

all someone has to do is just get close enough to the king and queen and booooooooooooooom!.

solved our problems? HELL NO biden and pelosi take over

hate to say this but i hope nothing happens cause if it did our problems will be a million times worse.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Maybe something about his birthplace- something they won't be able to cover-up anymore?
Just a guess......

You mean it's possible that Obama was actually born in....

Hawaii?

Nah, it's much more fun and entertaining to make up scandals about him being born in Kenya. That's what America does best. Scandals about politicians...oh yes.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Obama is a brilliant strategist and in a place where class separation plays a large role in the custom, Obama is wise to show the difference between him and a country suffering through an economic crisis. Plus its like the whole scene when " The Count of Monte Cristo" throws the ball and appears in a lavish fashion in a hot air balloon with personal dancers, all to make an impression. Its all relative..... I hope they film his grand entrance and P.Diddy is his designer... it is kool to see people at their best.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

To the majority of Americans, who are unaware it is illegal to be president not born in America, it wouldnt matter anyway. Obama is the "savior" to the ordinary American public, ordinary as in superstitious and educated but yet lacking in intellectual stimulation and curiosity, Obama would get a pass and have the support of the people. The reason why Obama's approval rating have gone down is because he hasnt been "black" enough. LOL people were expecting the WB president especially after the previous FOX president Bush; boy was he entertainment, you only can buy that cable subscription in tax dollars.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The U.S. military is out to get him. The CIA is not cool with it. Israel is not cool with it.

The problem. Who to blame.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I bet the Bilderberg group will be attending that meeting at the Taj-Mahal Hotel. Anyone agree?

Recently, there has been much discussion about Barack Obama having possibly attended the recent Bilderberg conference in Virginia. This speculation arose when Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sneaked off for a secretive meeting while in Virginia. As the AP reported, "Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, [Obama spokesman Robert] Gibbs smiled and declined to comment."7

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hillary's gonna get back at Clinton for Lewinsky lol and you know what they say " once you go black you never go back" lol

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesack
[SNIP]

Are you a terrorist? why would you even say something about blowing up a building the president will be in.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted text

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
reply to post by SeventhSeal

To the majority of Americans, who are unaware it is illegal to be president not born in America, it wouldnt matter anyway. Obama is the "savior" to the ordinary American public, ordinary as in superstitious and educated but yet lacking in intellectual stimulation and curiosity, Obama would get a pass and have the support of the people. The reason why Obama's approval rating have gone down is because he hasnt been "black" enough. LOL people were expecting the WB president especially after the previous FOX president Bush; boy was he entertainment, you only can buy that cable subscription in tax dollars.

Actually, pretty sure majority of Americans are aware of that law about being born in this country. And yes, Obama was born in the United States. Get over it. The theory has become one of the most moronic arguments I've ever seen.

Your post is illogical and an insult to the intelligence of ATS members. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This was from the a prediction by Joseph Tittel mentioned in other threads on the Predictions forum. This psychic predicted the Haiti earthquake and loss of 100,000 lives or more. Here is his prediction and something to note related to this topic.

44. Taj Mahal in the news. Tragedy hits. Not sure if this is in Atlantic City New Jersey or India.

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Who cares? He's the President. God forbid the guy actually live it up once in a while.

Please tell me that you were being sarcastic. If he wants to "live it up" on his own dime, that's fine -- but not on mine (as a taxpayer)! More than just the money, I think that many people are incensed by his blatant flaunting of an extravagant, leisurely lifestyle in the face of an American public that is fraught with economic distress.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Are you a terrorist? why would you even say something about blowing up a building the president will be in.

reply to post by kid_cudi

Terrorist? .. are you freakin kidding me? ..

The word implies "terror", as in an event that causes fear in another.. are you saying your fearing what I say (simple words?)..

I suppose I could banter a little while and come back with a childish "what are you, a FED?" .. but no.. this thread is about an event with an idiot, that allows information to be posted on the web, that sets up a potential "quantum shift" in our history, and I am excited about the potentials for "real change", rather then talked about change and all it's rhetoric spewing zombie politicians..

It is a perfect moment, a perfect event in our history, and to not point this out, is a crime in itself, and shows either a purposeful lack of forethought by the SS, or an intentional leak in security to the potential detriment of the intended..

Yes I am absolutely excited by this (only a few moments in history have had the potential to change the course of history, this is one of them..

I could have mentioned the word nuke, and got barely a whisper of a look and or response, but mention the words (false shudder) semtex, C-4 and thermate, and your a terrorist..

Sigh....
edit on 23-10-2010 by Jamesack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
After reading the articles, keeping up on the current events of the country and what all is going on there are a few things to say:
The question of why the president is travelling over there to attend a conference was answered, and now the question is, if they are going to attend a conference over in a remote location to discuss about the business, why there of all places? Why go to a remote location, what exactly are they hiding?
Common sense is not a strong point of the current adminstration, after all if memory serves correctly was there not several terrorist attacks that occured in Mumbi, at a hotel in the not so distant past? And is the US not exactly on the christmas card lists for some terrorist groups, who would just love to take a crack shot or 2 at the head of the USA? Talk about an ideal set up right there, and there is absolutely no guarantee that they are going to be able to secure the President or the first lady when they show up.
It seems like that the current adminstration is trying to avoid being transparent while trying to be transparent to the general population. If you consider this, then it makes a lot of sense. The President stated during his campaing he intended to have a very transparent adminstration, and even gave all of the people his promise on such and that is begining to unravel as being a promise he can not or will not keep. So he, like anyone else in his situation, is changing tactics and deciding to go out of country and do the policy meetings while out at a luxury resort, to control the flow of the press and people who are and are not allowed to attend this meeting and then only let the rest of the world and the general population know what all they decided. That is what he gets.
India, on the other hand, deciding to play host, gets a more secure area, where the population and those who are probably on a watch list, they now have an excuse to round up for a bit, in the interest of maintaining a good relationship with the US and preventing a diplomatic incident by something happening to the leader of a major nation. The terrorist who hate and loath the US now get an opportunity to try to assisnate the leader of their most hated enemy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Some of the posts here are very troublesome. Many of you need to be careful about what you post on the Internet regarding The President and his security. Do you not think the authorities are watching?

I'm sure many presidents in the past have spent this amount of money or more on security when travelling abroad. Don't you think President G.W. Bush did? Bush is probably the most despised and hated American president of all time. I don't think they skimped on security with Bush.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
call it intuition, call it a 6th sense
or whatever, but I have a bad feeling
about this trip. I think it is a mistake to go.
Or just call me paranoid.

It's like an itch that you scratch and scratch
but it still itches.

But hey, nobody listens to a country-fried
redneck anyway, lmao

I wish them all well

Yeah, something seems off about this. Here's something to be thrown in. Is anybody watching space? Could be something coming in, a strong blast from the sun? Mumbai could be a "safe" zone for him. It does feel like an abandon dodge before trouble strikes kinda feel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join