It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - TAIWAN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but does anyone have a notion as to what is being said ?

Also like to know what that black mass is you see sometimes in the center of this strom.

It looks good though.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
oh man, that is really insane. Great find friend, I can hardly wait to read attempts to debunk this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Its just a dark cloud
Moving on
J/K yeah its kool

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
am I seeing lightening going sideways???

Doesn't lightening strike vertically??

On wierd thing I saw two weeks ago was thunder with no lightening

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very strange . What in the world would be flying in that crazy lightning storm? That kinda leads me to believe whatever that black triangle is , its not one of ours.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
She is saying that the faraday cage experiment went exceedingly well and that all of tiawan is protected fro
Emp attacks and solar flares.. And that the us haarp program will never prevail against a finely tuned faraday cage....lol. That is a cloud really looks cool though

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They write about it here... cant find the picture the students took

ufos.about.com...

UFO Pictured in Hong Kong Thunderstorm? Wednesday October 13, 2010 Recently, a photo was published that created some interest among UFO students. Taken in Hong Kong, China, during a heavy thunderstorm, it shows an oval-shaped object at the top of sky-to-ground lightning strikes. Radio Television Hong Kong has reported that the city's observatory received numerous UFO sighting reports in one hour during the storm. These UFO reports were mainly near the Tai Lam Tunnel, as over 13,000 lightning strikes were recorded during the storm in Hong Kong and surrounding areas.

Anyway.. beutiful lightning show

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

I believe the sideways lightning is Cloud-to-Cloud lightning.

As for the video, I'm not sure what that is, looks to be a similar colour to the clouds on the right that get illuminated.

Beautiful storm though

- Phoenix
edit on 22/10/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I`ve never seen this one before what a great piece of filming.
The de-bunkers will be on soon.
Watch out for the guy who writes like he`s from the Victorian era.
Has an answer for everything and totally believes himself.
Real or not.....Great post !

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Lightning doesn't always strike down. That looks like a cloud to me. There is no definitive V or Triangle shape to it.
edit on 22-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's a news clip from Taiwan. It's saids there has been great numbers of lightings.
edit on 22-10-2010 by damefool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
THAT IS ONE EPIC STORMCLOUD IF IVE SEEN ONE!
I think its probably just a storm aswell though, unless something was inducing it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the video has been discussed before,
to me it still looks like a small cloud that just so happens to look like an upside down pyramid.

I still hit myself when I saw a cloud that resembled Paul Stanley and never took a picture of it.

here is another vid of the storm and pyramid cloud

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm sure that clip's been discussed here before and folk decided that thing in the clouds was just a cloud. Looks like some sort of pyramid shaped solid thing to me. Certainly worth a second glance IMO. In fact I'd give it a proper going over with my binos if I saw that scene from my window.

Lightning's awesome as well. Wish we has storms like that where I live.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Thanks for the video, I was trying to make the point. People, lightning storms occur near cumulonimbus clouds - sometimes others, but very rare.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
UFO or not, I would love to see that in person, Florida have several thunder storms, but I have never seen one like that. Just Amazing

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Going frame by frame it seems like a video artifact , but the lightning storm is very cool)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
the video has been discussed before,
to me it still looks like a small cloud that just so happens to look like an upside down pyramid.

I still hit myself when I saw a cloud that resembled Paul Stanley and never took a picture of it.

here is another vid of the storm and pyramid cloud

This reminds me of the babylonian legends of the Ziggurat - A giant pyramid shaped spacecraft that was said to have landed in ancient babylon.

Is it not feasible that alien space craft could charge their batteries with lightning?

Seems efficient to me. Touch down on earth, pick up some water, fly over to the nearest storm in taiwan, grab some lightning juice and take off to Ursa Major to pick up some chicks.

Ursa Major chicks are supposed to be the best, man.

Thats why they call it the big dipper, if you know what I mean!!

edit on 22-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

There also seems to be a solid object in the sky on the right, above the tower.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This would support the claims that they somehow use lightning for their energy source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join