It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Members List. Missing Stalwarts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi guys! I was going through the list of the top members of ATS and I observed that there were some who were missing. Take for example the once ubiquitous mikesingh. Though I really wasn't a fan of his, but still liked his posts which were always exciting. Thought I'd find his name high on the top member list but didn't. His statistics:

ATS Points: 351,990
Flags: 4,967
Stars: 5,522
WATS Index: 137
Threads Started: 519
Applause: 130

So what's the criteria for being included in that list? I don't think he was banned but quit on his own. Hopefully he comes back. Whatever, why doesn't his name figure?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think it's active posters only, people that leave on their own or otherwise are banned are not listed.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Shouldn't December_Rain (someone who I always thought was an awsome member) be number 49 on the list as well?

Flags: 1,873
Stars: 4,669
WATS Index: 44
Threads Started: 422
Applause: 32

Originally posted by whatukno
I think it's active posters only, people that leave on their own or otherwise are banned are not listed.

Ooohhh, that would explain it.

Been wondering about this for a while.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Interesting, maybe the criteria also includes regular posting?

Take for example the once ubiquitous mikesingh. Though I really wasn't a fan of his

Not a fan of your dad's work?

You're a hard task master!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He's nuts, what with his Moon and Mars anomalies!
And aliens and UFOs to boot!
Jeeez!
I must email him and ask whether he's got over this stuff!

edit on 22-10-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Not a fan of your dad's work?
You're a hard task master!

I was gonna say that but figured I better not
But I would think members that are no longer in good graces would not show on the list... like Internos as well

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
is he really your father? or is there a joke i am not seeing?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
is he really your father? or is there a joke i am not seeing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
oh right cool. i liked mikes posts. and yours zorgon. i used to read a lot on thelivingmoon. it could really do with updating a bit though
edit on 11-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
oh right cool. i liked mikes posts. and yours zorgon. i used to read a lot on thelivingmoon. it could really do with updating a bit though

Yeah well I have about 20% of what I have on line so far... I keep adding stuff but need to have a new menu as even I have trouble finding stuff sometimes

Problem is new stuff comes in to fast theses days.. need a team of sexataries to keep up

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And what of Phage? He's up there at the top too. But he hasn't been on since Nov. 18th. What gives?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
And what of Phage? He's up there at the top too. But he hasn't been on since Nov. 18th. What gives?

Yeah I noticed that Maybe...Maybe Not has been scarce too.

a) Their contract expired
b) there office transferred them
c) Aliens abducted them
d) they are on vacation
e) something really happened to them

One thing about online names is they are very annonymous and we only miss the regular posters when they stop. I have a list of people that have vanished from ATS... no explanation... some just quit, one sent me a plan for a fuel cell then I never heard from him again... one was a space scientist and she just went 'poof' along with all her images and links from her site... scary that...

Had a belly dancer in our group... one day she just vanished. No one had her real name or number, just the dance name... 2 years later we found out what happened... she was a victim of that Anthrax mail and didn't want anyone to see her as she was... She is better now... but shows how things happen when no one knows who you are

new topics

top topics

join