It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey hey hey everyone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks to the internet i can introduce myself with humor instead of palpating fingertips lol. Anywho...My name in the alternate reality is Bobby. I go by Achaiah or Achaius, and a very interesting conversation starter with how i got that one. All you have to do really is look up the name and do what everyone here on ATs does usually and thats research. Although i have been on here before i wasnt on too long and had to deal with some family things. Now im back and ready to make new freinds and family beings i signed up for the adoption process lol. I listen to every kind of music including but very limited to country music. I love industrial, and other thought provoking tunes. I have had a rollercoaster of a life this last 2 years....i feel its the most important to throw ideas around with people that wouldnt usually share mine. With that said is there anyone that would take in this puppy dowg? if i was to say what kind of puppy i was i would be a pit beagle mix....cute enough for everyone?
alright well lets see what respoinses i see!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Hi achaiah86, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
welcome to ATS Bobby..

hope you find what you looking for on ATS

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

have been, good to see people that have good senses of humor on this site...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy the Journey

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome aboard friend!

Don't let the patients of the insane asylum get to you. We're all crazy in here!

If you need help with anything, hit up any one of us, and I'm sure we can direct you to where you need to go! Don't worry, we don't bite....at least not hard.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thanks to the comments, and dont worry sometimes i think im a little crazy in a pink floyd kind of way.....
, wondering how people will take in some of my encounters with the paranormale' as of lately.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i must not be interesting enough for ATS>? or far to outlandish? hmmm

top topics

join