It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Footage of UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just found this video. I have never seen it before. This is a clip from a documnetary called "The day before disclosure. My only goal here is to pass this along to ATS. I am curious if anyone has seen this footage before or this documentary

Video

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

At about 3:47 is where it gets interesting. I head of this documentary recently online. Thanks for posting this since when I found it mentioned there were no videos.

S&F because this is again more interesting than balloons in NYC.

Here is a link to the site and you can view the entire documentary on their site for FREE

The Day Before Disclosure
edit on 10/15/2010 by mblahnikluver because: add link to site

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You actually showed me a great UFO video, so I'll check this one out

It was the green IR camera one by the way. Do you know if it's been debunked?.. I haven't seen anything else about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Great post. S&F
edit on 15-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: brainfart

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm sure some idiot will be here soon in an attempt to discredit and debunk these scientists too. Even with this much evidence from a credible source like a university it still won't be enough to admit there is something up there beyond our belief and capabilities. It's a shame really....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
30,000km / hr.... dumb way to say how fast something is going.

Great post though. S&F

KM/hr is the way just about every other country but the US measures speed but they are stupid. Were the only ones still fighting against the metric system purely because it's "dumb". You're awesome!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No that hasnt been debunked. Most of her videos are about ufos turning into airplanes. She just recently started to capture better footage. I still cant stand her commentary and 90% of her videos I can debunk myself. There is a guy on youtube, if you search 0garry555 that has been putting these same types of nightvision videos out from his home in Scotland. Most are just as good as the recent one that I posted here the other day. Another interesting video I just posted on someone elses thread entitled clear footage. Is this an alien? It is Q&A with a guy who claims hes a hybrid. Interesting to say the least
edit on 15-10-2010 by Moose318 because: spelling...enough said

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
ill debunk it;

rc planes/copters powered by swamp gas with jupiter controlling it with balloons

oh the balloons are yellow if any 1 cares
edit on 15-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
I'm sure some idiot will be here soon in an attempt to discredit and debunk these scientists too. Even with this much evidence from a credible source like a university it still won't be enough to admit there is something up there beyond our belief and capabilities. It's a shame really....

I don't think they will show up in the face of hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Definetly something I havnt seen before. Day before disclosure is kind of misleading but a good vid anyway. The clip caught by the stationary camera was better than the hand held shot. It drives me nuts why a tripod or even a single leg stand is never used in these cases haha. I will have to check out the whole documentary S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Moose318.....

If you find the "Hessdalen Lights" interesting.....

You might also enjoy this case:

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My father tells a story like this. He was an airplane mechanic and knows what they look and sound like.

Anyways, one night he was sitting outside. He looked up and saw mutiple white orbs flying in pattern. Then he noticed a crescent shapped red light. The orbs flew into they red light and then they all disapeared.

The interesting part was that he went to a friend who was a self proclaimed ufologist. They friend listened, shook his head, didn't say anything, and opened up a book. He flipped through the pages then showed him an image. The image looked exactly like what he saw.

This video reminds me of that.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
nice. good find. heard of it, but forgot the name. lol. s&f. i like the fact that it does have some reputable people. it's not billy joe bob and his can of pbr or willy ghetto potty mouth with scenes of his friends rollin' a blunt while this is goin' on. gonna watch the whole doc tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
30,000km / hr.... dumb way to say how fast something is going.

Great post though. S&F

KM/hr is the way just about every other country but the US measures speed but they are stupid. Were the only ones still fighting against the metric system purely because it's "dumb". You're awesome!!!

I didn't mean it was dumb because of the system used. Excuse my brainfart, I'm stoned, not ignorant =] I didn't think it could possibly be going that fast.

Originally posted by Moose318
No that hasnt been debunked. Most of her videos are about ufos turning into airplanes. She just recently started to capture better footage. I still cant stand her commentary and 90% of her videos I can debunk myself. There is a guy on youtube, if you search 0garry555 that has been putting these same types of nightvision videos out from his home in Scotland. Most are just as good as the recent one that I posted here the other day. Another interesting video I just posted on someone elses thread entitled clear footage. Is this an alien? It is Q&A with a guy who claims hes a hybrid. Interesting to say the least
edit on 15-10-2010 by Moose318 because: spelling...enough said

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I got one of 0garry555 more watched videos. This guy made me want to save up 3,000. to get my own camera. He hasnt put any video out in awhile. When he was it was every day/week. This type of footage is what convinces me theres something out there. Enjoy

ufo manuver video here

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's new for me wonderful Post man I love hard evidence!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Very interesting. I haven't seen that before. Thanks so much for sharing, will watch the whole documentary tomorrow.

Take care,
DC

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Utterly fascinating! Finally, some people are doing things the right way! If only we here in the US had some permanent ufo spotting stations that were as "public-friendly" as this one. This certainly makes me want to visit Norway one day!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow this is a really nice find!

Great to see new vids like these put up on ATS, makes things interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A very interesting video; thanks for sharing it, Moose318. The 30-second time exposure image shown indicates that the object was traveling at about 700 miles per hour, and made a very short, sharp 180 degree turn at one point. A continuous spectrum like that means, as mentioned, a solid object or a dense plasma. That could be, perhaps, ball lightning or a constructed device, If the former, though, it seems very odd that it only started to appear in the 1980's. The video of a small object entering a larger one recalls a common theme in UFO lore, or course. I once observed the reverse, two small objects shot out from beneath a larger, hovering object. An object moving at 30,000 kilometers per hour was mentioned in the video. That amounts to 18,600 miles per hour, which is Earth orbital velocity. A considerable energy involved, that could fling the 'whatever-it-is' right out the atmosphere and into orbit. I've never heard of ball lightning being able to do that. Ross

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join