It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Glocke "The Bell"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
what I find very curious about that film über die Glocke, ( Nazi bell on Mitt radio - on first page ) when you look at the image behind die Glocke you see those signs just the same kind like the ones that were seen on that California Drone in 2007 Lake Tahoe / Chad ...... and Isaac / Caret signs .........
what about that, did I miss something here ????
Hoax ???
but that paper from the nazis with die Glocke and the signs, and the swastika, is it a real paper ?
Have to read more about this .....

edit on 2-1-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

well, looking better into it, those signs are just the same here on background of die Glocke on page 1 as the ones in the Isaac Caret documents ......
what to make about that, all hoax or what ??
this si disturbing - this I want to know more about it .......
I will try to put the signs via a link in forum ...
www.youtube.com... - at 5:59.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: link

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

the drones and Isaac Caret "seem" to be a Hoax, ok, but anyway what about that background image where you have those same signs and a swastika .... hoax document also ??
if the document is real, those signs are also not a hoax ..... and it refers to die Glocke or what .... puzzling ...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by sy.gunson

Whether the likes of Igor Witkowski (plus Farrell & Cook) willfully disseminated UFO theories to distract the public from the real history of the Nazi bell or were themselves misled, I am convinced that all this stuff about UFOs and levitation are just manipulative disinformation campaigns by western governments which belong to NATO.

I wanted to post this for you and anyone else who may feel confused about this subject.. I have no proof.. it is just my word and my dad's word.. but I wanted to give my "testimony". You can take it for what it's worth and try to look for evidence to prove it out.

I have no doubt that the Germans developed antigravity tech.. and we co-opted it or maybe added it to our own research. I think this technology is traced back to Viktor Schuaberger and the Germans intepreted it in their own fashion by abstracting Schauberger's devices. I also think Tesla and especially TTBrown's work was on the mark.

The reason I feel so strongly about this is because in the late 60's my dad and his best friend saw a stereotpyical UFO at point blank range and watched it for several minutes. They were on a 2 lane highway out in the middle of nowhere in nothern washington state -- the opposite side of the country where the first UFO sighting in US history was made.

Now, here is where it gets really interesting.. the UFO my dad saw he later saw again -- it ws the same exact saucer Bob lazar descibed seeing at Area 51 which appeared identical to the designs seen by Billy Meier in Europe in the mid 70s. I believe both Meier AND Lazar were government disinfo agents.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Lazar makes himself seem to be some kind of freedom fighter selling dengerous chemicals to scientists.. it's the perfect cover for someone whose purpose is suppressing super technolgies from the rest of society He also says we could be driving cars using hydrogen if only the material used to make the tanks wasn't also used in Nukes.. HINT HINT... menaig this is the same reaosn they can't release antigrav. Also, Lazar's best buddy just happens to be John Lear whose dad was William Lear that developed Lear Jet and was part of the group trying to develop antigravity in the 50s.

All this alien stuff we hear about is disinfo IMO. It's meant to discredit th entire topic of antigravity and UFOs. I think our governemnt got this idea when our soldiers saw the Foo Fighters over Gemrany and thought they were alien because the tech seemed so advanced. The saucer shape is also perfect for radar stealth. which is likely why the Germans used it. Both of these reasons are why we made our craft the same way. Though I think the whole "saucer" idea got hoaky so they moved to black triangles.

Sorry.. i'm rambling. I could go on. When you have one foothold like what my dad saw it really helps you see the thread of truth through all of this. But I am still not certain what it all means.. if there is some ulterior motive - NWO. etc.

I know no one is likely to believe this... but I feel obligated to share this information. I promise you this is true to the best of my jnolwedge and I have full faith in my dad's account. He told my mom about it a couple years after he saw it and has never changed his story and is completely serious about it.

I also hihgly highly highly recommend everyone read the books "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook - non fiction AND "Secrets of aantigravity propulsion" by Paul Liviolette. I thnk both guys are DEAD ON.

I alo feel there may be some evidence of value from Stan Deyo - thought I am not sure if he is a disinfo agent mixing truth with lies.

I am also highly convinced Mark McCandlish is real too. He describes the closed caption camera system on the top of the craft that he heard about you can see used on the version my dad saw and Lazar described. So this makes me think the other systems he described are real too.

[
edit on 2-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

If you wish to believe in UFOs be my guest but they have diddley squat to do with the Nazi Bell / Die Glocke so please stop polluting the story of a Nazi nuclear weapons project with your conjectures.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

the drones and Isaac Caret "seem" to be a Hoax, ok, but anyway what about that background image where you have those same signs and a swastika .... hoax document also ??
if the document is real, those signs are also not a hoax ..... and it refers to die Glocke or what .... puzzling ...

You cite a UFO hoax in California as some sort of proof what you think Die Glocke was ?

There is nothing absolutely nothing except in your overworked imagination that links the real Die Glocke with anti-gravity or UFOs.

Isaac/ Caret hoax

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

If you wish to believe in UFOs be my guest but they have diddley squat to do with the Nazi Bell / Die Glocke so please stop polluting the story of a Nazi nuclear weapons project with your conjectures.

I don't know what prompted that kind of response.. why would you be so concerned about "polluting" this thread when you can't possibly know what is or isn't related to the Bell?

If there were some unknown super technolgies being developed in Germany.. and all indications point to that.. as well as antigravity being one of those technologies.. then they could all be related in some way. And that is exactly what I am convinced was going on based on the research I have done with the insights I have.

Sorry my conjecture doesn't match your preconceived notions.

Also, I don't know if this is clear or not.. but I don't believe any of this has to do with aliens. from what I have seen that is all disinformation meant to discredit the entire subject which is why the craft were designed the way they were -- to look like alien craft and why people like lazar and Meier put out that disinfo.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

no no, I just say that the background image in the film with die Glocke ( the document with the swastika on page 1 ) has the same signs that you see in the Isaac documents ... that's all ... maybe the California drone is a hoax, I think it is, but here we speak about die Glocke !!!!! and we encounter the same signs, how about that ?? did Isaac copy them ? is that background image with the swastika a real existing document or not ???, I do not know myself .... I just ASK !!!
is die Glocke maybe also a hoax then ???
yes I have a big imagination, is necessary to have big beautiful dreams, to think out of the BOX where other people like to live in in a permanent state of zombie ....
but I do not believe anything without some background information - sorry but I am not naive ..... au contraire !!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I think it is a good possibility that Lazar and Meier are disinformants but that does not mean that Die Glocke is having to do with anti-gravity. It has been proven that the Meier photos are models and even pictures taken of magazines, the pics of dinosaurs. I personaly think Lazar is a liar and can go into greater detail about why I think that at another time. They are probley spreading disinformation about aeronautical programs that have nothing to do with the bell. I don't know about this statement however.

If there were some unknown super technolgies being developed in Germany.. and all indications point to that.. as well as antigravity being one of those technologies.. then they could all be related in some way.

Are you talking about the Nazis merging their different programs together? That probley did not happen because the Nazis were highly compartmentalized when it came to their secret projects, much like the U.S. is today. The fewer that know about it the better. They had parallel programs that saught to do similar things such as the stage rocket and bundle rocket program. why would they not combine the two and save resources. Granted there were those such as Viktor Schauberger that worked in creating vertical lift thrusters that looked like flying suacers. This however does not mean that there were Nazi flying saucers, as Schauberger's functioning models were quit small and functioned much like the Avrocar, which was a flop. Others may of known of some of the programs but I doubt that they knew technological details of the other programs.
Schauberger
www.laesieworks.com...
www.laesieworks.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yeah the pic of the bell with all the sybols in the background is not a real document. I do not believe that the bell is a hoax. Its existence has been known about for a much longer time than the Isaac documents and the drone pictures have been around. There are alot of pictures that people have created through photoshop and other ways that show the bell but look into the facts to make your final judgement. I am always suspicious of photos any more, as technology allows people to alter photos extremely well.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

Hi Dazzlin,

I think it is a good possibility that Lazar and Meier are disinformants but that does not mean that Die Glocke is having to do with anti-gravity.

The Bell may not deal directly with antigravty or ONLY with antigravity. But I am convinced rotating mercury is used in many of these antigravty craft. Schauberger's flying vehicle also uses a rotating diamagentic substance - coipper -- instead of mercury.. mercury can be more efficient in certian desings for this use.

This is why I feel the Bell is at the very least related or spawned from anrigravty work and Schauberger at the very beginning.

It has been proven that the Meier photos are models and even pictures taken of magazines, the pics of dinosaurs

That is why t is disinformation. By hoaxing using the actual designs of the craft it discredits others who might show the same craft - -someone who could potentially take pictures of an actual US antigrav craft of the same design. And if you look closely yous ee the similar design features to Lazar's saucer AND mcCandlish.. and what my dad saw.. up close.

I personaly think Lazar is a liar and can go into greater detail about why I think that at another time. They are probley spreading disinformation about aeronautical programs that have nothing to do with the bell. I don't know about this statement however.

I would like to hear any info you have. I try to keep an open mind. It's all fluid as oyu get new info.

Are you talking about the Nazis merging their different programs together?

No.. I mena compartmentalizing different effects. So let's say it started with schauberger's antigrav.. then they took that idea and did larger scale test and had different ideas aobiuyt how the tech could be used.. so they realized maybe you could get zero point energy.. or make a zeor point energy bomb.. or mae worm holes etc et. And made a different program for each different possibility. This is why there could be confusion aobut what the Bell was used for etc.

Viktor Schauberger that worked in creating vertical lift thrusters that looked like flying suacers. This however does not mean that there were Nazi flying saucers, as Schauberger's functioning models were quit small and functioned much like the Avrocar

I completely diagree here.. they used similar effects as the avrocar but not in the way you think. Please read Paul LaViolettes book called "secrets of antigravty propulsion". In there it shows how TTBrown;s craft works.. this same effect is used in both Schaubergers craft and government antigrav. It uses air.flow to control this gravity effect.. but air is not what makes it fly.. it's true antigrav.

which was a flop. Others may of known of some of the programs but I doubt that they knew technological details of the other programs.

The Avrocar may have just bene a diversion to make it look like the government has no advanced craft.. or to test one element of air design.. but I think the government spends trillions an dtrillions of dollars keeping these super technolgies secret. When you consider what is at stake it's chump change.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I agree the bell could have been related to other projects by using theoretical ideas that may have been spawned from a similar beginning theory. It is more than likely nuclear related or at least some form of new energy source. So it was probley used in different projects, however if it had not been completed yet would they have began the use in other programs? I actualy own that book but I have skimmed some sections and mostly spent my time on the B-2 bomber section. Why would they even have the Avro project be classified as secret if it was a cover for some other program?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I agree the bell could have been related to other projects by using theoretical ideas that may have been spawned from a similar beginning theory. It is more than likely nuclear related or at least some form of new energy source. So it was probley used in different projects, however if it had not been completed yet would they have began the use in other programs? I actualy own that book but I have skimmed some sections and mostly spent my time on the B-2 bomber section.

The LaViolettee book doesn't talk about the Bell specifically.. and there isn't much informatation really in The Hunt for Zero point. But just the fact you are dealing with rotating mercury -- a diamagnetic.. is the heart of Shcauberger's technology. But it's an abstraction of it. And yeah, what I think the Germans did is to take schauberger's very unusual unorthodox science and interpreted it themselves. Then they saw all these different theoretical implications -- time travel.. nuclear maybe? Zero point energy and weapons. Some unrelated projects may have even wound up having common effects? I just think the Bell and Schuaberger's tech and the theory under it are so similar I don't see how they can't be related.

Check out Schauberger's book colelction done by Callum Coats.. and read laViolettes.. it is very difficult to understand Schauberger but keep at it and eventually it will get through. Ask me and I can try to help show you what I have learned as well. It's INCREDIBLE. I think all the info is there.. if you had enouhh money and man power this could be made pretty easily IMO. Even for people like us.. not just corporations etc.

Why would they even have the Avro project be classified as secret if it was a cover for some other program?

This is a HUGE part of all this.. what you have to keep in mind always.. is that most of this stuff is not to hoax people like you and me.. it's being done to hoax people within OUR OWN government and military.. and other governments and militarys.

I think a ton of disinfo is for this purpose - Lazar, Remote Viewers claiming aliens, MJ-12., UFOs being reported around nuclear facilities by military people and on and on..

edit on 2-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by sy.gunson

I don't know what prompted that kind of response.. why would you be so concerned about "polluting" this thread when you can't possibly know what is or isn't related to the Bell?

But I do know and it is contained in part in the following reference:

In May 1942 a pro nazi Swiss inventor named Walter Dallenbach much disliked by Allied spies Rosebaud & Respondek approached Heisenberg with a proposal for a powerful new type of cyclotron. Heisenberg recommended Dallenbach to Speer, who in turn helped in December 1942 arrange backing from the head of AEG, Hermann Bucher, then a member of the armaments board committee for new weapons. From this support Forschungsstelle D was set up at Bisingen. Dallenbach was cited by Respondek as according to Bucher having soliciting funding for the super cyclotron on the basis of developing a powerful new weapon using uranium, capable of destroying the Allies.

Harrison to State dept no.2958, 14 May 1943, RG 84, decimal files 863-864, Bern Confidential file, box 14

Also this:

Intelligence evaluations by Oppenheimer & others of the OSS reports in November 1944 on Dallenbach are in NA,RG 77, MED Foreign Intelligence Unit, entry 22, box 166, folder 32.24-1, German Research Institutes, noting that Laue & Heisenberg met with Dallenbach every week on Wednesdays.

...and also the postwar revelation of Soviet scientist GN Flyrov that prof Manfred von Ardenne confirmed to him and Kurchatov that the Wenceslas mine housed two cyclotron devices. Heisenberg identifies the heavy particle accelerator which Dallenbach developed as a super klystron, thus a form of x-ray rheotron. Rolf Wideroe called the same device a wirbelrohr (vortex tube).

....so yes I do know what the nazi bell at wenceslas mine was with reasonable certainty.

Against which you cited not one scintilla of archival reference. Just unsupported conjecture.

If there were some unknown super technolgies being developed in Germany.. and all indications point to that.. as well as antigravity being one of those technologies..

What evidence have you of any anti-gravity technology ?

If is a big word if you spell it with capitals, but it is still IF.... No evidence, no substantiation.

...then they could all be related in some way. And that is exactly what I am convinced was going on based on the research I have done with the insights I have.

What you are convinced of you have yet to convince others with anything harder than speculation. meantime you are simply obscuring the facts with myth.

Sorry my conjecture doesn't match your preconceived notions.

In actual fact originally I did not believe in the Nazi Bell at all. I followed the trail of evidence which you have not done. The evidence speaks louder than all the naysayers.

Also, I don't know if this is clear or not.. but I don't believe any of this has to do with aliens. from what I have seen that is all disinformation meant to discredit the entire subject which is why the craft were designed the way they were -- to look like alien craft and why people like lazar and Meier put out that disinfo.

Then if you sincerely believe the nazis had some sort of flying disc craft (and I accept your sincerity) please dig up some evidence or at least compelling authentic wartime accounts to share with us, but please make it a thread on Hanebu or Vril craft or whatever they are called.

Die Glocke was not a flying craft.
edit on 7-1-2011 by sy.gunson because: inserted "reasonable certainty"

edit on 7-1-2011 by sy.gunson because: deleted hot air comment

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I don't think I have ever seen any tangeable, truthfull evidence in the German flying disk theory. To begin the Vril society was based off of a science fiction book by Edward Bulwer-Lytton's, Vril: The Power of the Coming Race. Combined with the only explanation as to where they received this info from, is that they got it from Aliens in a telepathic message, makes me not believe this. If there is any real truth to the Nazi anti-gravity I would love to see it. For there being so many designs saucer designs made in the W.W.II era I have not seen much to show they actually had anti-gravity. Some of these designs used steam power and other sources of power that would make them function more like the Avrocar or just would not have actual anti-gravity properties. The German's had a vast array of advanced technologies but if they did have this ant-gravity technology where did it come from? I know about Brown's and Schauberger's flying saucer work but a functional aircraft is far ahead of the work that they had accomplished at the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Schauberger never knew that he was supposed to have built a flying disc. The tale was made up in 1975, some 17 years after his death, by Canadian Ernest Zundel, notorious for his pro-active and well-publicised scepticism of the reality of the Holocaust. He published – as Mattern Friedrich – the book 'UFO – Nazi Secret Weapon?', where he set out a range of wild speculations about lost Nazi technology and, for the first time to my knowledge introduced a number of the key elements of Schauberger’s involvement, which Callum Coats appears to have believed. Particularly, Zundel cut and pasted a Luftwaffe decal on a photo of a Repulsine, a fabrication which succeeded beyond Zundel's wildest dreams.

For some thorough research on the whole question of Nazi UFO's, and some linked subjects (including the Spear of Destiny), have a look at magonia.haaan.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It is known that the project was nuclear because the original contract let in 1942 to the German electronics firm AEG (code name Charite Anlage] was a contract let by Heereswaffenamt (German Army Ordenance Dept) Versuchanstalt Amt 10 (Special Research Laboratory Dept #10) It is known that this was the department concerned with atomic bomb research via plasma physics.

Prior to WW2 in 1932 Prof Max Steenbeck was associated at Cambridge with development of the Cockroft Walton plasma particle accelerator. In 1938 Steenbeck was granted a patent for a more advanced particle accelerator called a klystron. This in turn was the subject of further refinements based on a suggestion by Heinz Ewald in 1942. Following this the Luftwaffe contracted Norwegian X-ray transformer specialist Dr Rolf Wideroe through the company NEBB to develop a common axle, twin centrifuge plasma particle accelerator built by the Berlin firm C H Muller. The Dr Walter Dallenbach employed by the Swiss firm Brown Boveri un Cie (BBC) was contracted by AEG to develop the device even further at Bisingen. BCC was the parent company of NEBB.

After WW2 Steenbeck and Ardenne were conscripted to work for the Soviets and developed the Sarkharov Tamm machine.

In USA the Nazi Bell device was developed under great secrecy by the Matterhorn Project with the help of people like Otto Cerny.

In Argentina Dr Ronald Richter attempted to revive the device for General Peron's A-bomb project 1948-1951. Peron came under intense pressure from USA and the UK Governments to cancel the project and discredit Richter. Many exiled Nazis were working with la Peronista to create the Fourth Reich in Latin America.

The machine put simply created artificial radiation. It gave the Nazis a device capable of breeding fissile material for an atomic bomb without the need for either an atomic reactor, nor the need to enrich Uranium 235.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The Nazis were obsessed with the teachings of Madame Helena Blatavatsky which later coalesced as the Thule society. This group around the time of the First World War adopted a profound belief in racial purity and that Aryans were descended from a race of flying beings named the Vrill. Thus were formed the Vrill society. Secret societies whose aims were political and racial.

I think if you dig into the Vrill society and the UFO cult which flows from it that the talk of UFO's or flying craft were mere embellishments to conceal their true political and in wartime military activities.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tele_Banned

Yeah I do not take stock in the Thule Society/Vril Society stuff. Helena Blavatsky is linked with some ideas that the Thule Society has but they differ in their theory of Aryan development from Atlantis. They both basicaly say that Aryans are descendants of Atlantians. This is all based on theory with absolutely no evidence to back it up. Blavatsky is known for doing some parlor tricks here and there and then spewing out some occult theory.

The Thule Society was developed by Rudolf Von Sebottendorf and he even said that the members had little interest in the occult but they were more interested in racism and fighting against jews. Sebottendorf left the society after seven of its members were executed by the Bavarian Soviet Republican Government. Not too long after this the Thule Society and The Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (DAP) links are severed and the Thule Society dies around 1925.

You are conjoining the Thule Society with the Vril Society. The Vrill Society is founded on a novel by Bulwer Lytton, called The Coming Race. The book says that the vril is actually a mystic energy and the Vril-ya is an underground race that is related to the Aryans. This science fiction book also speaks about the hollow earth theory, which does not impress me either.

Basically I think that these societies have very little, if anything, to do with aeronautical devices, aliens or Die Glocke, none the less. These groups were focused on racism which was prominant in the area due to the writtings of such people as Malthus, Darwin, Nietzsche Gabineau and Chamberlain. These people laid out the frame work for the social and political ideas of the Nazis. I mean really why is it people believe that the Nazis had mystical psychics that had linked with aliens, from wherever, to get some schematics to build a flying saucer? People keep perpetuating this info on youtube and other web sites and I wish it would stop. I have researched the Thule Society and the Vril Society and they are good for entertainment and that is about it. I would love to see some good hard evidence to show that the Thule Society had anything to do with aeronautic programs or anything of the sort.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
For further information check out the thread given in my signature, I think on the 4th page I put together some information about Die Glocke !
edit on 3/5/11 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Nice thread with some great pics, I had seen it when it was first posted. I'm not sure that there is really any info that isn't already in this thread but I did notice that there is no talk in your thread of the bell being a uranium breeder or some other type of nuclear device.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Perhaps The Bell was ment to be a time/space machine with the abilitys to move across both? But something went wrong and all the "test subjects" where sent into time so fast and far away while still staying inside the same spot in time they wee reduced to globs. Kind of like Indiana Jones when they drink out of the wrong Holy Grail.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join