It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Die Glocke "The Bell"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Could you show me the information you are referring too? From what I had heard people were not allowed to seethe engine bays of the B2..

What have the engine bays got to do with it? iirc the conspiracy theory surrounding the B2 was that it's wings had their leading edges emitting positive ions and trailing edges emitting negative ions or something similar? and this tricked the aerodynamics into thinking the wings were bigger and gave more lift?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by sy.gunson

I came across these referred to by author Joseph Farrell. I personally find him a bit unhinged however he is a very meticulous researcher. One would have to consult the sources given in his book Black Sun to find the exact references.

Farrel's book is a complete work of fantasy, he has done barely any research and just sites a few reports from WWII to allege Nazi wonder weapons.

A complete work of fantasy huh, well it's obvious you dont unerstand a great author and scientific researcher when you see one. Dr. Joseph P.Farrell is probably the best author on "alternative research" I have come across.

His insight into the "Bell" is exhaustive and more to the point, he says that the one guy who built the power source for the "Bell" was Dr Kurt Debus, who was a flight aministrator for the Apollo moon missions.

His book "The Cosmic War" is just a fabulous book, I suggest anyone who is interested in "Who WE Are" to read it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

That's not how electrogravitics works... electrogravitics is simply separating charges - positive and negative. This is what creates the gravity "well". So by charging the leading edge and coating the plane with a material that prevents the charge from leaking you create this charge separation. Aerodynamics also helps to separate the charges. This is why it is suspected tornadoes have an electrogravitic effect.

Creating the gravity well in front of the aircraft pulls it forward. Also the engine bays are said to have electrostatic generators incorporated with the jet engines. This is what TTBrown specified when he proposed this exact vehicle in the 50s.

By using those electrostatic generators it is theorized that the B2 can achieve overunity. Because of the antigravity effect and the electrostatic generators being powered by the air being forced in the,.. it is said the B-2s can fly non stop. TTBrown said electrogravitics broke the known laws of physics because they could make overunity machines.

edit on 26-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

Firstly my compliments to the OP, it's not often we get such a JUICY subject to talk about here.

After reading most of the replies it would appear that a lot of you discount Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' writings about the "Bell". This is understandable, however it's the length of his investigations which apeal to me.

The "Bell" had nothing to do with the Atomic Bomb, it was the search for ZERO POINT ENERGY, and yes, the Nazi' did get it to Argentina via a Junkers 390.

Now, what we have here is what Telsa/Dr.Kurt Debus/S.S. Hans Kammler and Paul La Violette are all talking about is zero point energy, and also what was used on 9/11.

Suggest you go to Red Ice Creations/Radio and download all of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' interviews, he makes more sense than any other author I have read on this subject.

I've said this on a number of occasions here at ATS, read Dr. Judy Wood' book "Where Did The Towers Go", and then consider the trouble we are having on a world wide basis because of 9/11, the defence rests.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

The "Bell" had nothing to do with the Atomic Bomb, it was the search for ZERO POINT ENERGY, and yes, the Nazi' did get it to Argentina via a Junkers 390.

Would you care to back up what you have said with proof and sources? Where is the proof that the Nazis got this technology to Argentina? If it was some kind of zero point energy device I find it unlikely that the Nazis got away with it and took it where ever. Then again I am not a big fan of the stories about secret Nazi bases in Antarctica where Hitler escaped to and comands a fleet of Nazi flying saucers.

Farrell talks about some interesting things that he has dug up. They do not right out proove that it is some kind of zero point energy or a flying craft. I find his writtings interesting, however he adds in wild stories and ideas that are not really on the direct topics of his books. For example in his book Brotherhood of the Bell he talks about a Nazi connection with JFK's assassination. I didn't find this to have anything to do about the Bell. It only really talks about the involvement the CIA had with ex Nazi intelligence officers. I find this to be kind of sketchy on Pharrell's part as he is adding filler that has little if anything to do with the Bell. He has done alot of research but he is also restating alot of what has already been written about the Bell and It makes me wonder if he has done any on site investigation or if he is just doing his research from home.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here is something people have overlooked. In this image you have the technical schematic for one of the vril discs. Component No 1 is listed as “Glocke” whilst component No 3 is listed as Glockenmantal. You can see that when in use the bell device is mounted in the craft with the wider side pointed upwards. The Glockenmantal is a ceramic shield to insulate the crafts occupants from the radiation given off when the bell is energises. This is proof that the bell is the drive system for Nazi disc craft.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me. You guys find out about the B2's wing charging system, and miss what that's for whilst trying to attribute it to antigravity.

That system's been taken to new extremes on some later test craft, there were also some retrofits onto existing craft for demos, some working better, some less.

Just for my professional curiosity, other than some electrogravitic effect, what are the other current guesses?

edit to add: I'm about to ruck up to head home from the customer site for eight days. See you guys tonight.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow dudes, hasn't this device been debunked/demystified at least a half dozen times? And what is it doing in the Aircraft Projects forum???

Here is an older thread for the interested: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Amazing find!

Has there been any history or verification of these photos and documents? I never knew if they were some fan fiction creation or photo shop or something like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Creating the gravity well in front of the aircraft pulls it forward. Also the engine bays are said to have electrostatic generators incorporated with the jet engines. This is what TTBrown specified when he proposed this exact vehicle in the 50s.

By using those electrostatic generators it is theorized that the B2 can achieve overunity. Because of the antigravity effect and the electrostatic generators being powered by the air being forced in the,.. it is said the B-2s can fly non stop. TTBrown said electrogravitics broke the known laws of physics because they could make overunity machines.

edit on 26-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

Is there any physical evidence in normal journals this effect is real?

I haven't seen any. And think of all the high voltages which occur in all sorts of conditions---and yet no gravitational effect. Take, say the solar wind. Or any power station. Wouldn't we have seen some effects by now? Why haven't we?

Seems that doing something for stealth or boundary layer control is more likely.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Is there any physical evidence in normal journals this effect is real?

I haven't seen any. And think of all the high voltages which occur in all sorts of conditions---and yet no gravitational effect. Take, say the solar wind. Or any power station. Wouldn't we have seen some effects by now? Why haven't we?

Seems that doing something for stealth or boundary layer control is more likely.

Hi Mbkennel, There could be a couple reasons why there is no documentation of this effect yet..

1. the major one is that our atmosphere removes this effect because we are really in a sea of water, even in the air. This is what makes the effect so difficult to create in air. But it may be possible the effect is shown in storms and tornadoes. Dr. Judy Wood has proposed this effect being shown in tornadoes. cars will just float weightlessly in tornadoes while something right next to them is unaffected. This is also shown in effects created by the Hutchinson effect..

2. One thing I am learning about now is that there appears to be an orderly energy/gravity/magnetic grid around the world. This may be the missing piece to this whole mystery that has made it so difficult to reproduce. Research someone named Bruce Cathie. He is from New Zealand and has written several books since the late sixties.

This world grid and the limitations of these key effects could be affecting many many different scientific claims such as cold fusion, hydrinos, hot fusion, lifters, TTBrown's experiments, zero point energy.. and on and on..

It appears Coral Castle and the Giza Pyramids may have been built using these grid points...

3. It may be difficult to detect these effect. Imagine if an insect is using some electrogravitic effect.. believe it or not this is very possible... how could we detect this effect at those scales? Also.. everything we use to create and control electricity is immense and bolted down etc. Again.. the limited inefficiently created effects won't show up. And the effects created in space may be the opposite.. the scale is so huge we can't see the forest for the trees...
I

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A very interesting thread; certainly a challenge to differntiate fact from fiction.

I first heard about the Bell, as presumably many of you, from Nick Cook's Zero Point book, to which Farrell's later SS Brotherhood of the Bell was a suitably-catchy-title followup. It next came to my attention when I wrote a review of my friend Col. John Alexander's UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies & Realities for an Intelligence Community publication. The question was first whether there had indeed been a Nazi saucer-type aircraft program, and whether the Bell might have had something to do with it.

The answer to the former was yes, but there are obvious problems with circular/disc-type aircraft: propulsion, stabilization, control. Obviously you can't have the whole thing spinning like a frisbee, or you're just going to have a very dizzy pilot. So you either have to have some sort of vertical-lift system, like a helicopter or the poor old Avrocar, or some sort of antigravity system.

Obviously you can't switch off gravity per se, or generate antigravity as simply as reversing a magnet. But gravity can be offset by phenomena such as centrifugal force, or just opposing force of another kind. Poke around on YouTube a bit and you'll see, for instance, the effect of a spinning gyroscope on its weight. The other relevant aspect of gyros is of course, their relevance to stability, which with regard to ships and aircraft is both a blessing and a curse.

Anyway, what all this came round to was the notion of the Bell as an experiment in extremely high-speed gyroscopics. That would, as with Cray supercomputers, explain the extensive power and liquid-coolant requirements. Then there were the reports of harmful side-effects upon researchers. Ordinary levels of magnetism don't bother organisms, but extremely strong/high ones do. If the Bell were a sort of supergyro generating an extremely powerful electromagnetic field, Q.E.D.

Obviously the Bell as constructed was too big and clumsy to be stuffed into a circular aircraft of the sizes drafted, but the future could well have been towards bigger craft and more refined/reduced Bells, just as the case with other craft and propulsion/payload marriages.

That's about as far as I took it before attention-diversion to other matters. I'd be interested in what thread-participants think of this concept. Lately, after just publishing my 2013 book MindWar (go titlesearch on Amazon if curious), I have decided to blow the dust off the Bell and have asked some friends in Germany to go digging. It'll be interesting to see what if anything they turn up.

edit on 6/7/2013 by maquino because: typo.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone, i am new but fascinated by world war 2 and particulary the conspiracy of Nazi Technology. Love reading threads like this.

Found this video which is interesting - www.youtube.com... although i expect its been seen before.

Love to know what they were upto and what happened at Project Riese. Has anyone been there?, presumably there is still loads of it that is unaccessable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join