It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's all too wild. I know I read somewhere that there were supposed to be multiple sightings over the major cities of U.S. Clearly, enough people decided to go out and mess with the general public today. Even one of the news channels that was out covering the story filmed something, but failed to zoom in on it, I'm assuming, to refrain from showing that it might be a balloon, or other easily explainable object.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeyman03
I didn't even know the 13th was specia.l Was it written somewhere?

Some people on you tube where saying disclosure was going to happen on the 13th, I would find the link for you but now there are too many Oct 13th disclosure video's to search through,my prediction posted above is on the money though

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Folks, come on.

Do I believe in the likelyhood of sentient life other than we know it (ET or earthly)....sure.

In the end, it doesnt make a rats butt worth of difference. I said before, some will be here to greet some will be here to eat. Never has an advanced society ever met with a subordinate society that they didnt F it up.

Until I see one of these suckers land on MY street I will call BS.

Unless the little sucker shakes my hand, I call BS.

If I see a huge freakin Mother ship full of the little mothers, I WILL STILL CALL BS CUZ THATS BLUEBEAM.

You ufo folks kill me.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

ya, some ex-norad guy said in a book that there might be contact on the 13th

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have to wonder if perhaps that was just the beginning...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Whatever! Why is there only one MAJOR city - NYC with the UFO sighting(s)? There's SF and LA, too! I've not heard anything from those places. Stop playing with the mind's of people. Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does anyone think this may be a case of manifesting your own destiny?

Although I think that is a possibility, some of these videos are hard to explain even if they are poor quality.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthebody
reply to post by monkeyman03

ya, some ex-norad guy said in a book that there might be contact on the 13th

Probably this? www.theepochtimes.com...

Me, I heard it from some blonde woman on YouTube who was babbling on for quite a while, but after looking into her story, she sounds like a hanger on kind of nut. I'll stick with Von Helton for crazy predictions and lunatic theories. He's just as goofy, but, after claiming "monorails for all" was a platform that could get him elected President of the United States, he gets points for originality.

On topic, the "predictions" that I heard (eg: the blonde woman) were that there would be an invasion on the 13th, not just an increase in sightings / reportings.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Listen up folks!

I rarely comment at all. I'd like to break wind now.

I rarely comment on my fellow skeptics because deep inside I am truly reserved. I am yet to be convinced. Until I shake the hand of another being, I will not have to believe anything. It's ok, I think that's still healthy.

[Argh! How typical! Keyboard messes up and erases my long post! Have to rewrite it again I suppose.]

Healthy skepticism helps weed out good info from bad info and thus helps ATS somewhat. But we all know about the resident debunkers and skeptics here. Personally, I find them offensive at times. They seem to attack people psychologically and thus divert attention from the subject at hand.

Sometimes I think I have yet to see them muse over an anomaly and acknowledge a gem in some OP. It's always negative when you see these guys. It's as if, they were paid.

I mean, just because I'm still not convinced doesn't mean I have to pound on some witness. I can keep my healthy skepticism and give the guy the benefit of the doubt. But I can see personal attacks here, like the guy who said, "You really want to believe this, don't you?" As a fellow skeptic, may I ask the same question to you? You really DON'T want to believe this don't you?

Will your organization suffer from disclosure? Wait, on second thought, being a pro - you might have no reservations on attacking others. Just get the job done. Whether your on a government's payroll or TPTB's - it doesn't matter. You will continue debunking until there's physical contact with other entities. I don't find that constructive criticism or skepticism at all.

Your organization will however apologize to the most notable victim of your bashing as a symbolic offering of peace. I'm thinking similar to the POPE saying sorry to Galileo after 300 years. But by then, the subject will not be as taboo as it is today. People will forget how angry they were when you considered them to be ignorant fools who mistook balloons for cars, or elephants, or planes for helicopters. What? People will forget. After 300yrs, your org will still be alive and generations have passed.

Gasp! I mean I don't want to be like one of the guys in Medieval Europe who says, "You idiot! The world is flat!" I must respect a person's intellect and hear him out. If he turns out to be a nut, then I don't have to yell "You're a nut!" It wont help anyway.

I don't have to believe anything - this (ufology) is not a religion. I want to know. Let me touch it and feel it then I'll decide whether or not it's real.

For those who are just truly skeptical and would like more physical proof - like me! - please respect the views of other members. Bashing witnesses may discourage others to come forward. Thanks for considering this!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
It's all too wild. I know I read somewhere that there were supposed to be multiple sightings over the major cities of U.S. Clearly, enough people decided to go out and mess with the general public today. Even one of the news channels that was out covering the story filmed something, but failed to zoom in on it, I'm assuming, to refrain from showing that it might be a balloon, or other easily explainable object.

You realize that camera zoom is not equivalent to binoculars, right? Camera zoom merely increases the size of the pixels, creating a larger but blurrier image.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

On topic, the "predictions" that I heard (eg: the blonde woman) were that there would be an invasion on the 13th, not just an increase in sightings / reportings.

It depends on how you define "invasion".

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
....It's kind of weird how national news are all of a sudden are picking stories like this up. There was a time they didn't care for stories like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It came true, because it gave people plenty of time to orchestrate the aerial stunt with balloons. I'm no rocket scientist, but did anyone hear the sonic boom? I'm sure if something was to come into our atmosphere at the speed of sound you would hear the sonic boom as you would a space shuttle coming into our atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see the air traffic controller logs of the areas which had all these sightings.
IMHO these were unmanned surveillance drones which were being flown so either the hardware or the software(hi altitude face pattern matching???) could be tested.
Why would you test over a major city,so you could test your ability to pick out a single person from millions of people,this is much harder than picking someone out of a village group in a desert country somewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Was the ignore button removed? I have a feeling some posts are just up here to distract members from reasonable discussion.

It is highly disruptive behavior. I'm sure some people are upset. Don't mind me professional debunkers, for I am a real professional - engineer and CEO. SO after this, I wont have time to read any bashing.

Hehehe. Good day folks!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Do you know what UFO stands for??

The next tool of fear for TPTB:

edit on 14-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

Yeah, does that mean that these things weren't identified and dismissed, If I found out, I would tell you guys because you are going bananas, but what makes you think it wasn't discovered to be balloons (the masses of them that were one block over) but that information definitely isn't newsworthy. It isn't a true UFO, and i know all the theories doesn't make them anymore than theories. If the balloon release wasn't a hoax the perpetuation of this to sucker dumb ATS members in, is.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixelnerd
who gives a # whether the stuff on Earthcam was just planes, or the UFOs during the day were just balloons. a whole lot of people were talking UFOs that day, and if you are one of the UFO freaks who want Disclosure as much as I do, then the events that took place on October 13, 2010 more than help our cause. I don't believe ETs will just show up from one day to the other, park their ships in front of the white house and pose in front of reporters so that all these closed minded skeptic morons can have the precious UFO, ET money shots they so much want. People would flip the fuk out at the sight of an actual ET or HD close-up footage of a mothership lol. So who cares if the predictions were all bull#, I for one think there was something to it and I am more than satisfied with what took place that day. As the Norad officer stated this would be one of the many sightings or events that are coming our way. In my opinion this this was perfect, just enough to get people talking about it. Hopefully we will get another one of these sightings in the very near future. little by little people will get used to the idea of possible ET contact. Its the only way, like the alien dude in the Movie Contact tells Jody Foster "baby steps" that was a bad ass movie.

Disclaimer. Excuse my grammar, language and crap. Im a graphic designer and we cant spell for #. also we curse a lot since we are all pretty much pissed off at "The Man"

It's called a self fulfilling prophecy. A lot of people were talking about UFO's that day, because that's the day people said people would see UFO's so people looked extra hard to see them. Do you know how many millions of people are in new york? And how many reports of ufo's? 1 that went viral on twitter, those people looking up never said they were looking at UFO's (the opposite) I've seen lots of people look up, at lots of stuff, but I didn't film them and plant a seed to perpetuate an agenda.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Sure, but how often does an entire village disappear after a blue light in the sky?
www.ufoxh.com...

Thats not common at all

Ah yes, the respectable UFOXH out of Hong Kong. That's where I get all my accurate, up-to-date news.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I vote this as the most pathetic topic on the internet.

"UFO" sightings happen every day.... Because some worthless guy "predicted" UFOs to arrive on the 13th, people just cared a little more about all worthless "sightings".

The OP's second image is of jets. The OP's third image is dirt on the protective window of the camera. The OP's fourth image is specular highlights reflecting off the camera lens onto the protective window... They are all FAKE UFOs.... and some of you are just too gone and out of this world to realize, understand, and accept this reality.

It's very sad, very sad.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
People knew just like people knew about 9/11/01 or the assassination of
JFK or JFK JR.
It was easy.
It was a planed media blitz over balloons by agents of the UFOs.
Thus if sparky fliers come by for real they can say oh look a balloon.
Then they blast us with Death Rays.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join