It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Without doubt there is a striking resemblance between these. ( at least the colour is the same).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1c5d5aaae4.jpg[/atsimg]
and this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a75b8584aa1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

This is the first picture that was uploaded when the commotion all began.

You can probably understand why I felt a little suspicious when I discovered the other picture on Broadway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1c5d5aaae4.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not a debunker, I believe in this stuff. Just not on this particular occasion.

The reports are of silver objects, not yellow.
There are also other photos of silver objects out there.

This isn't the only photo nor does it represent all the accounts.

The way I've been hearing it, you'd think New Yorkers have never seen balloons in the sky before.

Not even on New Years.

- Lee
edit on 14-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

That's just one image from that day, from a single source.

There are plenty of others and they aren't all yellow.
Most appear silver.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
reply to post by Traydor

Indeed. You'd think Aliens that intended to make themselves known to us Humans would actually come close enough for us to get a decent look.

I believe in other life in the Universe and certain UFO cases, but yesterday was completely explainable hysterical nonsense. I can't believe this particular thread was even created. How do Balloons, Jupiter, Planes, The Moon and a made up story about a Chinese Village, (with a video of a Transformer arcing which is actually from 2009..) become confirmation of 'Disclosure', an 'awakening' or whatever else you want to call it?

Embarrasing.

You nailed it: I would think Aliens would know we'd need a close up before the majority believed, and not dots in the sky that could be anything, if disclosure was their aim - they've had enough time to observe us to know how we think, I'd think.

Unless they are scared of triggering our nuclear arsenal, not for their sakes, but for ours and Earth's sake. Maybe they are "Gods" in our ancient lexicon, and want to reclaim this planet and use of us and the resources here.

I would think that would require a larger, closer demonstration.

edit on 14-10-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: I forgot to add: they may be doing well at disclosure - 49 percent of NYers believe they were balloons, 51% think aliens.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This happens every time any prediction of this nature is made. The prediction fails but there are those who will believe latch on to the most minor, superficial event, arguing that it is proof the prediction came true. It happens without fail. Of course, the NORAD officer did not predict simple lights in the sky but a world-wide event over "principle cities"; those trying to argue for him forget this fact.
edit on 14-10-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Meeting - Project blue-beam - mission update

Well team, you know how we planned our multi billion dollar light show to put on for the population of earth.

collective Yeah!

Well I figure based on the NYC phenomena, we can get away with spending a lot less.

Watcha reckon boss!

We set a date, post it on a conspiracy web site, we spend about 500 bucks on some yellow balloons and a couple of cylinders of helium and that should just about do it.

It seems we can rely on the old Indian rope trick and hearsay.

We can use the rest of the budget and give ourselves some decent bonuses. Watcha reckon?

Huge excitement and applause.

I gotta go the bathroom

edit on 14-10-2010 by kennyb72 because: forgot the cool dude

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
reply to post by tarifa37

That's just one image from that day, from a single source.

There are plenty of others and they aren't all yellow.
Most appear silver.

- Lee

What like these other balloons released yesterday

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
Meeting - Project blue-beam - mission update

Any evidence these sightings were part of "Blue Beam"?

Any proof "Blue Beam" even exists?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Like someone said earlier , its always a blob , or an indistinct light , never a shimmering metallic high definition blu-ray quality object that astounds and bewilders.
It amazes me what i see every 6 months or so that i visit this site. As I witness the naivete of the posters here I am just completely amazed at what you're prepared to swallow in order to make a pet theory have any credence.
That nonsense about Vrillon and the ashtar galactic command is the biggest load of rehashed hippy new age mumbo jumbo i've ever heard .
This forum resembles the cast of one flew over the cuckoos' nest more and more with each visit.
So much talk of disclosure , but nothing ever happens , or is made abundantly clear and beyond repute.

If i were an alien , intent on revealing myself to this planet , would i really take 63 years to make it glaringly obvious that I exist , or would i be happy to fly around wasting my time while im mistaken for a weather baloon , a flock of geese , the planet neptune or someone flying a toilet as they just fell out the ass of a boeing 747 ?

vivid imaginations , but no cigar.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

Of course if it's a super sharp clear image, the debunkers will say CGI!!

No win scenario.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You get 1 picture, showing a picture of balloons, then see a yellow thing in the sky, so you assume its a balloon. What characteristics other than it being yellow, and having helium to fly makes you think it was the ufo everyone was seeing? The sun is also yellow in color when we view it, and its in the sky, so why not assume its the sun? Because you know the characteristic of the sun to distinguish it from anythything youve seen. Based on 1 photo of a balloon you seem to have cracked the mystery, of the ufo being balloons. Apparently to what your saying, a balloon can change color, and move and steer with nothing we have ever seen. Why dont people say it was the sun? Imagine we "UFO crazies" all thought it was the sun and try to convince others it wasnt a balloon or even a plane, but the actual sun. We would get ridaculed. They would look up and say, its not a sun because ive seen the sun, and the sun doesnt move like that, or change color like that. So now, when i see all these vid's, theres is no main characteristic i can find that it could be a balloon, plane or anything ive seen before. Im basing everything im seeing to experinces i already know. Looking up in my life, iv seen cloads, birds, planes, stars at night, balloons, blimps. And from my experience seeing those with my eyes, then comparing to some ufo zipping past , there is a HUGE diffrence. A character of a ufo, is more diffrent than anything ive ever seen. People seem to think it was only a balloon, why only that? why not think its a plane, or even the sun?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
NYC UFOs debunked: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How is that debunked? How did those balloon's stay up for that long, move as it did, and change color as it did? One minute people say its a plane or planes, the next second they are balloons, next thing they will not beleive what there seeing even its infront of them. Atleast we "ufo crazies"
can stick to 1 story

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
reply to post by Reconciler

Of course if it's a super sharp clear image, the debunkers will say CGI!!

No win scenario.

But with CGI , at least it can be reverse-engineered or looked at microscopically to ascertain if something has been tampered with. If the results are favourable and there has been no jiggery-pokery , its win-win , but at this rate , we basically have a kids candy floss floating in the sky or an odd-shaped cloud. Hardly the level of "clarity " i'd expect from a supposedly intelligent extraterrestrial species trying to let us know they are there.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Reconciler because: correction

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler
Like someone said earlier , its always a blob , or an indistinct light , never a shimmering metallic high definition blu-ray quality object that astounds and bewilders.
It amazes me what i see every 6 months or so that i visit this site. As I witness the naivete of the posters here I am just completely amazed at what you're prepared to swallow in order to make a pet theory have any credence.
That nonsense about Vrillon and the ashtar galactic command is the biggest load of rehashed hippy new age mumbo jumbo i've ever heard .
This forum resembles the cast of one flew over the cuckoos' nest more and more with each visit.
So much talk of disclosure , but nothing ever happens , or is made abundantly clear and beyond repute.

If i were an alien , intent on revealing myself to this planet , would i really take 63 years to make it glaringly obvious that I exist , or would i be happy to fly around wasting my time while im mistaken for a weather baloon , a flock of geese , the planet neptune or someone flying a toilet as they just fell out the ass of a boeing 747 ?

vivid imaginations , but no cigar.

Not all of us who believe this alien or inter-demnesional beings are crazy conspiracy freaks..I think the government refuses to acknowledge that they have seen them as well.Could be because they have secret National Security technology.They don't have some of the stuff people describe.Something is credible about some of the cases that they do not want to talk about because it probably does not make sense to them either.They know it could hurt thier image and cause public nightmare and cause people to panic if they also say they have seen unidentified objects,which every government could then in turn acknowledge they do not have these types of technologies either.I do not believe in all these looney conspiracies about aliens in our bases and some giant Disclosure either.I think the government may see them at times and cannot explain them either so they just lie about it.
As leaders I think they would be concerned over releasing major news conferences of possible aliens..Probably scared themselves..
edit on 14-10-2010 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As a beleiver im still very open and dont beleive everything i see. BUT what i saw and what everyone saw doesnt fit anything that is claimed to be. ie planes, birds, balloons, jupitar..... People need to understand that this went on for hours. If it was a 1 min video of some distorted video, i would easily dismiss it as evidence. How can people think it was jupitar..lmfao, when there was more than 1 of these, moving in diffrent directions.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Fascinating! Perhaps they really did hover over every city in mass numbers although we couldnt see them with the naked eye. They could be aliens from another solar system, I mean we can't even communicate with animals on our own planet, I wouldnt be surprised if aliens found it difficult to try and communicate with us.

Hopefully next time more will enter the visible spectrum. Your picture provides a very interesting piece to this puzzle. Thankyou Nicolas.

edit on 14-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
,,,,,,,Devils Advocate hat is firmly seated upon my brow at this moment.,,,,,,,,

AHEM.

Yes these are ufo's. Fine and good. Some are here to eat us and others to greet us. Excellent.

,,,,,,,removes hat.........

Warning us about carbon dioxide? Since when did the "aliens" work with Algore?

Oh crap.

ALGORE IS AN ALIEN AGENT

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
the day that A.T.S totally lost the plot and turned into the most embarrassing lunatic asylum on earth.

goodnight all.

thanks

rich

Yep.. Carrie's mom put it best.
This is sad. Everyone wanted to believe so bad that they gave up their dignity for a hack.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
,,,,,,,Devils Advocate hat is firmly seated upon my brow at this moment.,,,,,,,,

AHEM.

Yes these are ufo's. Fine and good. Some are here to eat us and others to greet us. Excellent.

,,,,,,,removes hat.........

Warning us about carbon dioxide? Since when did the "aliens" work with Algore?

Oh crap.

ALGORE IS AN ALIEN AGENT

They aren't UFO's. At least most. Just because I or We don't know what something is, doesn't make it a UFO.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join