It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

yeah im a bit excited!!! lol i fixed it tho. not the greatest video but as events are still unfolding so to speak it is of interest!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I think people are turning into excitement hounds/ junkies. (LOL OMG we're turning into dogs- not that it would be a bad thing, necessarily. But people on Twitter remind me of a bored dog that gets to barking & just keeps. on. forever.)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I think holograms work better at night, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

i really dont think any events are unfolding. i watched for a good ten mins. and there is nothing out of the ordinary in nyc. beautiful clear cloudless sky too.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If not they better work on it a little while longer that wouldn't convince me to hand over the weapons and get in the line....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm in Queens and I don't see anything but I wouldn't expect to. I'm trying to call some people in Manhattan to see if they can see anything. My brother says he can't see anything but he's uptown a bit and the sun is pouring into his window.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here's a video of people in the street watching the objects in the sky apparently

yfrog.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I havent been anywhere near 23rd street but i've been out and about till just now and i've been keeping my eyes on the sky because of that retired NORAD guy's prediction but I havnt seen anything but clear blue sky and a faint crescent moon. I'm about to step out again and go downtown on the east side though so if i see anything i'll try to snap some pics and upload em.

link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Yeah, I think holograms work better at night, what do you think?

I thought the chemtrails assisted that part of the prob.

2nd

link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yeah its already been posted three times already lol.

link   
unfolding "so to speak" I dunno whats going on...just reporting on things as they come up!!! Theres an interesting thread at the mo about anomolies on Nasa's live feed last night. Interesting and maybe related?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Anyone in NYC keep the camera on hand.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looked at the Flickr photos again. Nothing 'obvious' about the claim that they are balloons. Elongated, elliptical shapes. High up balloons should appear as dots, if they could be photographed at all. Ross

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

yes there was about 50 people or so gathered on 23rd street and 8th ave, my girlfriend and i and many of us witnessed white objects in the sky very high around 1pm, looked like 2 motherships white ballooned shaped, being at times merged with up to 30 to 50 very small round white objects. They were not weather balloons and they were way above commercial air traffic. We saw a military jet pass at high speeds well below the objects altitude. I personally saw one object still in position for 10 minutes then move across the sky and merge with one of the larger objects. My girlfriend, before I arrived witnessed a formation of around 10 smaller objects merge with a larger one. A man she spoke to had been there 2 hours prior and witnessed what he said was over 20 objects merging. No accounts on news. Anyone?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Nah it turned out to be light refraction on the camera lense. I was with them all the way through.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yeah its already been posted three times already lol.

well just incase some people don't feel like going through those pages to find it, it's good to to post.

lulz.

link   
reply to post by leeko

Did you or your GF not get any pics or video of it. You missed a great opotunity there if you did'nt.

link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Here's a video of people in the street watching the objects in the sky apparently

yfrog.com...

anyone else having trouble loading this vid? I have a feeling it doesn't show much of anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Oh well....I read thru the whole thread too. I dunno how you came to that conclusion tho, as the OP wasn't able to ge ta pic of what he saw. I know, no pics=no proof. Fun to speculate tho eh?

link   
wow im so excited about this
there is NO EXCUSE for it now
everyone should have hd cmera and FILM IT!!

i cant wait

link   
reply to post by leeko

so this was on the west side? that might obstruct my view, being east, but if they were that high... currently messaging friends in the city to see if they heard/saw anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join