Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leeko

Did you stick around? Or did the objects leave? What was the crowd's consensus?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I cant be bothered to go back through all the pages so they're gonna have to if they dont believe me lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the invasion has begun

second

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm down in South Western PA, so I'm kind of far away from the action but I checked twitter and I really can't be sure what is going on. I've been keeping an eye to the sky though in case the other prediction for Oct. 13 was to come true. This stuff really excites me, I've been waiting so long for something...anything similar to this to happen. As much as I know that it probably will turn out to be nothing, I can only hope right?
Damn. I should be outside.

link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Here's a video of people in the street watching the objects in the sky apparently

yfrog.com...

anyone else having trouble loading this vid? I have a feeling it doesn't show much of anything.

well had to wait untill the vid buffed
but theres some strange happenings out there
im getting kinda nervous

but kinda waiting for more to happen

the dude filming said, figter jets a flying near by...? and cops are there..? is this true????
edit on 13-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

link   
why do i get the strange feeling that somebody has started all this new york business as a hoax to coincide with the norad guys prediction!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Yeah i wonder how many chinese lanters will fill the skies once it gets dark. It going to get hectic on here. Ive got a feeling in my gut.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

we have video from bad cell phone, we just watched and you cant see the objects. the frog video is about the same. We are very freaked now, as we new nothing about the oct 13th predictions, i googles "ufos manhattan 0ct 13th" and got the link to the predictions of fulham for today! It's unreal. Whatever was in the sky was not of this earth and they were not military. I am not going to guess their altitude but they were at least thousands of feet above the highest aircraft. we are kicking ourselves for not running home and getting video camera but then again the altitude may have denied any good pic. So frustrating. But I ama skeptic and an agnostic and so is my girlfriend and we know that what we saw was very very unusual.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Before i bust out my camera and run to 23rd can someone just tell me if its still happening or if they left

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by leeko

hmm. alien balloons eh?. well i never thought id see the day...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leeko

Ah well, not to worry

Im happy to take your word for what you saw i just hope some video comes from somewhere so i can share in the spectacle.

link   

I swear to you I wish that was true. It is beyond spooky. There were things the sky today, the likes I have never seen in my life. I swear to you that I knew nothing about the oct 13 predictions. I am not a kook or a believer for that matter, i just found this site and just joined minutes ago because im looking for something more on this.

link   
reply to post by jacktherer

oh just go.
Maybe you can interview some of the peeps down there if u miss the action.
Go on. It'll be fun!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 13-10-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I think that video pretty much confirms people saw SOMETHING. It can't just be a twitter hoax.

Could it be the UFO's moving into position for a mass appearance later?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by jacktherer

oh just go.
Maybe you can interview some of the peeps down there if u miss the action.
Go on. It'll be fun!

seriously get some input from people around the area, maybe we can get more of an idea of what they actually saw.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Vicious Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
now twit about NASA feed going private. . can anyone confirm????

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

The objects vanished at around 2pm. Still people out there though on 23rd street, I'm heading back out. why oh why didnt I grab my video camera, I thought others would and I thought it would be all over the news. I will try to post my videos later but all they show is a bunch of people lookign at the sky, cant see the objects they were very high. No alien balloons, but white and round. I dont no what the hell we saw but it was not military or seemingly of this earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeko

I swear to you I wish that was true. It is beyond spooky. There were things the sky today, the likes I have never seen in my life. I swear to you that I knew nothing about the oct 13 predictions. I am not a kook or a believer for that matter, i just found this site and just joined minutes ago because im looking for something more on this.

in the words of the great man himself, ace ventura "AAAAAALRIGHTY THEN"

thanks

rich

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join