It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 115
<< 112  113  114   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

It's possible that it was photoshopped, but you shouldn't come to the conclusion that it's not real based on you thinking that the mayor would never have a press conference on that if there wasn't one nationwide. For all we know, the mayors of all major cities (as predicated by that NORAD officer) could have been informed of an emergency plan "just in case" the UFOs did appear, and the mayor of New York accidentally spoke too soon (as is the case in a lot of UFO stories, dating back to Roswell) after the sightings were made. That's just my input into it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I must say, I have been studying UFO's for 20 years on and off (only recently became interested again after taking many years off), and in all the time I've been studying the subject, this is the biggest buzzkill I've ever experienced.

I had read about Fulham's prediction for October 13 and of course I figured nothing would happen...especially after reading all the fallout regarding Blossom Goodchild a few years ago (during which time I was not into the subject at all so I missed that nonsense, luckily).

But a tiny part of me believed, and a large part of me HOPED that perhaps SOMETHING would happen on October 13th, even though I expected nothing. (especially since his info was channeled and channeling seems like nonsense to me).

Well when I saw the UFO story develop in New York, I must say I was SOMEWHAT excited. I wasn't freaking out, because it was just a bunch of dots in the sky and Fulham said it would be a "major display" that would leave "no doubt" (or something to that effect).

But the next day when I saw the El Paso news report about the UFO that had the same formation as the UFO's in NY, that's when I REALLY started getting exited. Especially considering that Fulham said things would escalate after initial contact.

Well I just read the complete debunking of BOTH sightings and as stupid as this sounds, I feel about as deflated as the balloons in New York. It's just a shi##y feeling.

Yesterday I felt like there was a good chance that Fulham was telling the truth (that's the NORAD officer that predicted the sighting for those who are wondering), which meant we were about to experience the most amazing event in the history of mankind.

Now today I just feel like an ass. Sort of just takes the wind out of your sails....

One more thing...he did say that it might not happen on October 13, but would definitely happen before the end of 2010 so I guess it still has a chance of happening....about the same chance as monkeys flying out of my butt (sigh...)
edit on 19-10-2010 by The_Liberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it was baloons from an elementary school...sad but true

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2010 by maidenforce19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
it was baloons from an elementary school...sad but true

And the crash at Roswell was no more than a weather balloon.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Ah, so it's now IFO?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

How is that the truth?
Im not saying that some of the sightings were not due to balloons, but to say they were all due to balloons is unfair.

Who knows, maybe they all were due to balloons, all I know is ive never mistook a balloon for anything else in the sky, at least I dont think I have.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The mystery was already solved. They were skydivers. This thread is closed.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by kauskau

How is that the truth?
Im not saying that some of the sightings were not due to balloons, but to say they were all due to balloons is unfair.

Who knows, maybe they all were due to balloons, all I know is ive never mistook a balloon for anything else in the sky, at least I dont think I have.

Cheers

It is a concept some here cannot grasp, despite all the extenuating circumstances.

Why are people on a conspiracy site if they are going to fall for "teachers anniversary balloons" cover story?

There was SOMETHING going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
The mystery was already solved. They were skydivers. This thread is closed.

I left this thread 75-pages ago when someone kept disturbing it but, really? This was solved? "Solved" like in JFK and 9-11 were solved? Or solved as in "Humans evolved from apes" solved? (insert eye roll here)

Interesting.
Skydivers eh? Even though NYC is a no fly zone? Did they catch a gush of wind from Pennsylvania?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No, it was solved as in "They were just balloons".

You know, just like Roswell.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

lol i cannot agree with you more.. thank you.. exactly.. I have not read thru all the posts but from the pictures taken and the background monuments the pic of ufo was in a different section of the city, than that of the BALLOONS ..LOL that anyone could guess were.. their were at least 8 .. or more.. but the point is ...the two pics do not come from the same area of the sky over NYC.. The area of the sky with no building landmarks was the video of the real balloons floating off in the sky, but the video I have seen on YouTube with the helicopter circling the object.... now come on .. that was nooooo balloon!!

soo which leads me to my post:

I live in midtown and have a rooftop on the top of my building where most nights i stare at planes coming in and landing , helicopters going up and down the hudson checking traffic on the HH Parkwayand like normal i came up to the roof sat down on a chair was about to light a cigarette when..i saw something very bright getting brighter not moving ..it was really intense... I have nooo clue what it was.. but I live on in the area of 44th 10th Avenue, the bright light was in the sky of jersey's Union City directly across the hudson from me on 44th street in Manhattan. i saw this light become increasingly brighter and brighter.. i did not have my hd camera only my iphone..not the newest version but 3g soo the intensity of the light is not as clear. very blurry as u can see but the object while i was watching shot light in like a diamond. I watch planes and helicopters all the time during the night, landing at the Newark Airport, this was sooo incredibly different than anything i have ever seen.. i looked on here for a post to see if anyone had seen what i had ... nothing soooo maybe if i joined and uploaded my video you all could please help me identify what i cannot

thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

lol i cannot agree with you more.. thank you.. exactly.. I have not read thru all the posts but from the pictures taken and the background monuments the pic of ufo was in a different section of the city, than that of the BALLOONS ..LOL that anyone could guess were.. their were at least 8 .. or more.. but the point is ...the two pics do not come from the same area of the sky over NYC.. The area of the sky with no building landmarks was the video of the real balloons floating off in the sky, but the video I have seen on YouTube with the helicopter circling the object.... now come on .. that was nooooo balloon!!

soo which leads me to my post:

I live in midtown and have a rooftop on the top of my building where most nights i stare at planes coming in and landing , helicopters going up and down the hudson checking traffic on the HH Parkwayand like normal i came up to the roof sat down on a chair was about to light a cigarette when..i saw something very bright getting brighter not moving ..it was really intense... I have nooo clue what it was.. but I live on in the area of 44th 10th Avenue, the bright light was in the sky of jersey's Union City directly across the hudson from me on 44th street in Manhattan. i saw this light become increasingly brighter and brighter.. i did not have my hd camera only my iphone..not the newest version but 3g soo the intensity of the light is not as clear. very blurry as u can see but the object while i was watching shot light in like a diamond. I watch planes and helicopters all the time during the night, landing at the Newark Airport, this was sooo incredibly different than anything i have ever seen.. i looked on here for a post to see if anyone had seen what i had ... nothing soooo maybe if i joined and uploaded my video you all could please help me identify what i cannot

thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
are ufos real? yes but most are secret government ufos. some are escaped nazis. are aliens real? yes, it is a mathematical certanty.
most people dont know it, but we have had faster than light travel sin ce the mid 1960s. they have been doing the exploration thing since then. there is even life on mars under the surface. they look like us, but they are about the size of a barby doll

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Juston

Hi

For 20 years i believed in alien life on other planets,i witnessed a UFO myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999 and went to a talk by Col. Holt about his UFO experience in Suffolk.I am also a christian believer for the same period & have had plenty experience of the Holy Spirit in my life and believe in the appiritions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Medjorgorje etc "The Father has placed me on this mission of being a Mediatrix between God & man".
She appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA between 1970-1994 and among subjects covered were UFO's. A couple of quotes "UFO's as you call them are used by SATAN & other demons from hell as transports to confuse & confound mankind into thinking there is alien life in the universe the only creation of the Father has been given in the book of love & life" (bible).
We are now living through the Book Of Revelations, these are the end times, "in this final battle because of the sins of mankind there are many agents of hell now loose on the earth". There is our natural world and the supernatural Heaven, Hell & Purgatory.
The Devil knows his time is now short and so when the christian church is RAPTURED, news medias will report to those left behind that a mass UFO abduction has occured to explain the disapearance of these people,covering up the Divine Act from you.And as in surveys at least half those surveyed believe in alien life, abductions etc thanks to the UFO phenomenon most will probably accept this explanation.
This and other subjects covering the end times can be found under directives on the shrine website www.tldm.org... the Warning, Great Miracle & Chastisements to come.As ever in this spiritual battle prayer is key, please don't let the evil one fool mankind.
Regards John

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: maidenforce19

Hi

For 20 years i believed in alien life on other planets,i witnessed a UFO myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999 and went to a talk by Col. Holt about his UFO experience in Suffolk.I am also a christian believer for the same period & have had plenty experience of the Holy Spirit in my life and believe in the appiritions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Medjorgorje etc "The Father has placed me on this mission of being a Mediatrix between God & man".
She appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA between 1970-1994 and among subjects covered were UFO's. A couple of quotes "UFO's as you call them are used by SATAN & other demons from hell as transports to confuse & confound mankind into thinking there is alien life in the universe the only creation of the Father has been given in the book of love & life" (bible).
We are now living through the Book Of Revelations, these are the end times, "in this final battle because of the sins of mankind there are many agents of hell now loose on the earth". There is our natural world and the supernatural Heaven, Hell & Purgatory.
The Devil knows his time is now short and so when the christian church is RAPTURED, news medias will report to those left behind that a mass UFO abduction has occured to explain the disapearance of these people,covering up the Divine Act from you.And as in surveys at least half those surveyed believe in alien life, abductions etc thanks to the UFO phenomenon most will probably accept this explanation.
This and other subjects covering the end times can be found under directives on the shrine website www.tldm.org... the Warning, Great Miracle & Chastisements to come.As ever in this spiritual battle prayer is key, please don't let the evil one fool mankind.
Regards John

top topics

<< 112  113  114   >>

join