It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a real UFO!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by johnnie_walker

There are stars in the night sky. If you point your camera up on a clear night you'll likely get a photograph of one or two stars. That's the first picture explained.

As for the second picture..LOL! Are you kidding me?

You find it ridiculous because it closely matches mainstream culture's depiction of Grey aliens. The reason there is such an uncanny resemblance is because fictional media works based the image upon the accounts of those who claimed to have witnessed Greys, NOT the other way around.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
but sirius whats going on !!! ?

What's going on on Sirius? Well its off topic but...

Seriously a creepy video

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol you dont believe that crazy lady right? i thought you would be more skeptical about these claims

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ah yes, a new day and yet another blurry, unintelligible photo with little or no reference points to work with.

At first glance the original 1st photo in the OP looks very much like a star. Im no expert ufologist but I think most of us have seen enough blurry star photos to be able to tell what this one is....of course thats only after hours of the most intense and unbiased scientific testing.

Just my two cents here folks.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker
Hi all,

I took this picture a few weeks ago and have had the opportunity to look at it a little closer. here is the picture of a bright light i saw above one of my neighbors house.

If you have any way of analyzing this please do. this is the RAW ORIGINAL photo.

I also have a pic that I believe everyone has seen before. It is the picture of Alien interview at AREA 51. i believe it is some kind of unearthly creature but i do not know if it is an alien or not. we dont even know what an alien looks like except for the info and drawings that witnesses give us. This pic is from www.alienvideo.net I claim no credit for this picture and i did not take part in anything that has to do with this photo.

editby]edit on 11-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: too wordy to read.

Your photo when blown up does not reveal any detail to come to any conclusion other than it's a pinpoint of a white light with some color disturbances around it. The color disturbances could be just a prism effect. Over on the right edge there are some colored lights also but they could be on the edge of something such as a window frame. Your light cannot be classified as a UFO as it is just a light.

edit on 11-10-2010 by The Shrike because: I forgot to remove the images in my reply.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
when the first pic is blown up it looks like a bright light. looks like the type of light that people put around their house at night. looks like you just took the pic from far away. I believe its just a light

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by johnnie_walker

There are stars in the night sky. If you point your camera up on a clear night you'll likely get a photograph of one or two stars. That's the first picture explained.

As for the second picture..LOL! Are you kidding me?

You find it ridiculous because it closely matches mainstream culture's depiction of Grey aliens. The reason there is such an uncanny resemblance is because fictional media works based the image upon the accounts of those who claimed to have witnessed Greys, NOT the other way around.

You are so wrong! Media fueled the image. Books such as Whitley Striebers' with the illustration of an alien on the cover was seen by millions on book displays, media, etc. An example of the image first then the claim in the story concocted by the Hills in which they most likely saw a TV episode of the series The Outer Limits. In 1964 the episode "The Bellero Shield" was shown and some of the episode's details were incorporated in the story claimed by the Hills including the appearance of the alien in the show.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It looks fake.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This OP has been proven to be a hoaxer (self admittedly) and quite possibly a truth bender. He claims some outrageous things that are neither justified or provable in other threads. I have pointed this out to before, but everyone should make up their own mind.

I would discount this as nothing more than hokum.
edit on 11/10/10 by MrRed because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordan240sx
you are correct. he is way wrong and he is gay and hes a faggot and he can suck a dick. aliens are not real and they are made up just to cover up what our #ty government is doing
have a nice day

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would like say sorry to all those whao I have offended with my recent posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would like say sorry to all those whao I have offended with my recent posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Everyone take a deep breathe, relax and count to 10 everything will be ok and if it's not you can talk to the mods
they have helped me out a lot today
and they will be glad to help u to. That's what they are here for

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join