It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a real UFO!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi all,

I took this picture a few weeks ago and have had the opportunity to look at it a little closer. here is the picture of a bright light i saw above one of my neighbors house.

If you have any way of analyzing this please do. this is the RAW ORIGINAL photo.

I also have a pic that I believe everyone has seen before. It is the picture of Alien interview at AREA 51. i believe it is some kind of unearthly creature but i do not know if it is an alien or not. we dont even know what an alien looks like except for the info and drawings that witnesses give us. This pic is from www.alienvideo.net I claim no credit for this picture and i did not take part in anything that has to do with this photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a5a40a0ab78.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec20c8233564.png[/atsimg]
edit on 11-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: too wordy to read.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If the pic of the alien is unrelated then there is no need to be posting it then.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

There are stars in the night sky. If you point your camera up on a clear night you'll likely get a photograph of one or two stars. That's the first picture explained.

As for the second picture..LOL! Are you kidding me?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Interesting picture ) Be sure to right click the first picture and choose view image to see the whole thing .
edit on 11-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The picture of the alien has nothing to do with your picture, I really don't see why would you put it, but now that you posted it, I might as well put links for all people who might be intrigued by it and want to know its origins or the story behind it:

it's 7 parts, I'll post links to the other parts.. / is the first part

PART 2: www.youtube.com...

PART 3: www.youtube.com...

PART 4: www.youtube.com...

PART 5: www.youtube.com...

PART 6: www.youtube.com...

PART 7: www.youtube.com...

I hope that helped.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Id suggest you remove the 2nd photo and after doing a search (to make sure there are no existing threads), create a separate thread.
edit on October 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
If the pic of the alien is unrelated then there is no need to be posting it then.

I can post whatever i want to in my own thread. if you think the pic of the alien is unrelated then why would even go any further than looking at the picture or you could just ignore it and comment on the first pic. what you just said is unrelated to the whole subject of this post dude.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker

Originally posted by pazcat

I can post whatever i want to in my own thread. if you think the pic of the alien is unrelated then why would even go any further than looking at the picture or you could just ignore it and comment on the first pic. what you just said is unrelated to the whole subject of this post dude.

Well your title is very misleading. Your title says "its a real UFO" but you bring a completely different topic up. Id suggest changing your title or creating a separate thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You guys have brought up some good points. LOL and yes i know the second picture is an alien. lol the point of my threads is to start a discussion about more than one topic. and for the person who flagged this thread.... your ignorant for telling me that my pics have nothing to do with my post. i think you are just on this site to discredit everything and make people mad and offend them. If you dont like my threads or what i post then go to someone elses thread and read their posts. anyways. back to the sunject at hand. I have also captured and image of something blowing up in the sky during a storm that came through about a week ago. it wasnt a violent storm at all and there was no lightning that i could see.

Here is the picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f44eb38f526.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In case you missed it Greeneyed leo is a MODERATOR here

In case you missed it we have Rules here called the T&C

In case you missed it the person who FLAGGED your thread SUPPORT you
Flags here are a GOOD thing

Been nice knowing you

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walkerand for the person who flagged this thread.... your ignorant for telling me that my pics have nothing to do with my post. i think you are just on this site to discredit everything and make people mad and offend them. If you dont like my threads or what i post then go to someone elses thread and read their posts.

Im not sure if you're referring to me, but if you are you're tripping, I'm new to this forum (I'm mostly a lurker, started reading stuff here months ago, then created an account recently), but if I'm not mistaking, if someone flags a thread is a good sign, not a bad one, and you obviously don't know my personal beliefs, I believe in Aliens, I believe they have visited us in the past and are continuously visiting us, I believe in ghosts, I believe in some conspiracies, I EVEN believe in Reptilians, but I don't believe in EVERYTHING I see, and always try to see the skeptic side of things first, if you were referring to me you're so wrong... btw calling me (or anyone) an "ignorant" makes me laugh when the word before that is "your" when you really meant "you'RE" as in "you are"
here's a link that might help you fix that problem:

www.ehow.com...

English is not my first language and I even know that.. makes me wonder

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the first photo it's a little tricky...

But the second one is clearly just some swamp gas escaping.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nudges this thread back on topic with a crop from the first photo .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/932844938052.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To the pic that has the light...I'm seeing the same-thing out here, but to bad i'm a po' wh*te boy and cant get a memory card for my camera lol

but sirius whats going on !!! ?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see a glowing thing in the sky that is being called a aircraft.
Is that what this is all about.
Think out side the tube, and you are inside.
The bright glow outside the ships of this nature are from molecules
hitting up against the ship and electrons take quantum jumps and
make the illumination.
Thats a theory on the lightning ships.
I wonder how bright is the inside of the ship and how dark the
goggles are.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Johnnie walker.....

Regarding Picture 1:

I am not able to draw any conclusions because of the poor quality of the photo.

I don't think you can categorise the photo as "original" because there is no EXIF data attached & the photo has been compressed, both due to the manner in which it is processed through ATS.

Regarding Picture 2:

That appears to be a still-frame from the famous (infamous?) "Area 51 Alien Interview".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hi all,

I took this picture a few weeks ago and have had the opportunity to look at it a little closer. here is the picture of a bright light i saw above one of my neighbors house.

If you have any way of analyzing this please do. this is the RAW ORIGINAL photo.

I also have a pic that I believe everyone has seen before. It is the picture of Alien interview at AREA 51. i believe it is some kind of unearthly creature but i do not know if it is an alien or not. we dont even know what an alien looks like except for the info and drawings that witnesses give us. This pic is from www.alienvideo.net I claim no credit for this picture and i did not take part in anything that has to do with this photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a5a40a0ab78.jpg[/atsimg]

That's a great pic of the night sky.....where's the pic of the UFO?
edit on 10/11/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You guys have brought up some good points. LOL and yes i know the second picture is an alien. lol the point of my threads is to start a discussion about more than one topic. and for the person who flagged this thread.... your ignorant for telling me that my pics have nothing to do with my post. i think you are just on this site to discredit everything and make people mad and offend them. If you dont like my threads or what i post then go to someone elses thread and read their posts. anyways. back to the sunject at hand. I have also captured and image of something blowing up in the sky during a storm that came through about a week ago. it wasnt a violent storm at all and there was no lightning that i could see.

Here is the picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f44eb38f526.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, that's nothing more than lightning. I'm still waiting for something semi-legit to look at.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Moderators do a fantastic job on ATS and should be shown respect.

Looking at the picture, the object...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02b8a7557cad.jpg[/atsimg]

...is out of focus. The camera is focusing into the distance, so the object is likely close to the lens. Looking at the image de-noised and sharpened...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8283177744de.jpg[/atsimg]

...there is no evidence that the object is inserted, the pixilation is down to the camera. There is also a part of the object which has caught a bright light source.

In conclusion, while I wouldn't say I was an expert, the object is likely an out of focus insect catching a bright light source.

It also looks a little strangely like a Space Invader in the second picture but that's just me!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join