It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
reply to post by Setoman

"You think this is chaos?
LOL, You have no idea, the calamity that is ahead for america in this next 2 years".

So you think calamity for the population at large is funny. How very Christian of you.

No I don't, I was just laughing at his statement that this right now is chaos.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

So you think that this soon to be a victim of God's wrath and not understanding it properly is funny?
You think laughter is proper decorum for this subject and you have the holy spirit guiding you?
You have a strange sense of humor. You are a piss poor representative of God. You make me sick!

edit on 15-10-2010 by Deuteronomy 23:13 because: to remove a double word

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

What if everything happens as prophesied?
What would be your reaction.

Would we not know that there is a God, Jesus? and that he has truly spoken to his prophet about things that will happen?

We are all a cell of God, our souls are all a phase of God, not only is God and Jesus one as well as the Holy Spirit....these are all a ONE as well as so is everything of energy one with God. Every cell of your body is a part of you, just as every being, planet, star, ect, is a cell to God's body. By pulling out only one man to be God, your leaving out a large fraction of understanding the purpose of existence here. By only allowing one man to be of God, its nothing less then idolizing one form of flesh, for your not understanding, what is it, within Jesus, that makes him one with God. Once you can see that, you will see the God within you and all forms of life.

Gods will is being played out perfectly, through us and Thee's nature. Things have to happen, before other things can happen. There is a great future to come, if doom comes first, its because us, using Gods will, have led it to be that way through our hates and fears of not seeing ourselves as ONE>

There is not one single being that is higher then another. There is no hierarchy in the heavens, so there shall not be on Earth. As above, so shall be below, this is our mission, as God, taking on forms. God, awakens itself, through a many forms. Sifting, weighing, measuring, testing itself. Ask the mind complex of Jesus if he wishes to be held on high. Ask thee if he longs to be a king over others.Ask Thee, if he is more then you. Next time you kneel to Jesus.....be brave enough to observe then what Jesus is doing as you do this. He kneels with you. For he see's God, in you.

There needs to be no prophets, for the future is malleable. It depends on us.

Your friend, is a part of God, a cell to God, a phase of God. You are the same. I am the same.

Ask yourself, why would God use a man, to tell another man, the future? What sense does that make for a most perfect high divine God? God expects man.....to believe other forms of flesh? Mans not perfect, mans distorted in flesh....but we are to receive messages from God through another man??? What sense is this? Supposed prophecies may be a deeper connection of a phase of God connecting with itself....and as beings, we can look at the future and see where the road leads if we keep walking the path we walk....but I tell you, its malleable.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Find the God within you....and wish not for doom to come.

With every energy of your being....hold hope, faith, and love, for the world and life upon it.

If you really believe doom is coming and chaos will rain down....go within, find the Spirit within you, and wish it to change.

Start to be a true light, instead of just reflecting the light of fear and hopelessness.

Its up to us, we are creators. For God, is within us, waiting for us to awaken to itself.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Update:

By the way, when I say the president will have a short-term presidency. Let me make this clear for the critics later on. I don't mean seconds,minutes,hours, or even weeks short, nope. NOT EVEN A MONTH or acouple MONTHS short.

I'm talking about "YEAR" short, not specifically "A YEAR", but "YEAR"!
edit on 15-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hello OP...the other day you tried to PM me concerning my question of rather or not your prophet friend was "sc"...i realized i did not have enough posts to qualify for an inbox...if you could, send your reply to [email protected] breaking the rules listing an email address but oh well.

thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

In what way? Because of what? What kind of tears and sadness? A rise in clinical depression? A mass of deaths somewhere? A great disappointment? There are so many things that could take place that would be deemed to cause "many sad faces" and "many tears" that it is broadly open to interpretation. How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

The prophecy clearly says, A GREAT VIGIL. That is the keyword to remember. The Lord did not reveal the cause of the GREAT VIGIL. But no its not a mass death, Its the death of one person and yes in America!
For example, a great vigil I can use for an example was Micheal Jackson's death.

I have to take this back and explain it a-little bit more. Its more likely to do in connection with prophecy #5. I'm not sure if its a LARGE vigil because of an unexpected event that occurs or one LARGE vigil for a single person... Now you might ask, if its a single person. Is it OBAMA? I don't know. You might also ask, If Its a large vigil because of an "unexpected events", then Is it an attack? I don't know! But we will find out soon! But what I do know is that there will be a GREAT VIGIL before the year is out, and it will be talked about for years to come.

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In further response to the October 20th prediction of a market meltdown - he may not be far off, but many people are starting to say this now.

www.foxbusiness.com...

1) We are still in the Hindenburg Bubble
2) Many major companies due to release quarterly profit statements this week. More than a third of the DJIA and more than a fifth of the S&P 500

Amongst the major figures being released:

Monday: September Industrial Production Figures, October Housing Market index
Tuesday: Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, Housing Start Numbers (expected declines)
Wednesday: Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Delta, American Airlines, US Airways, Fed Reserve Beige Book Economic Activity numbers
Thursday: AT&T, Southwest Airlines, Conference Board Index of Leading Indicators
Friday: Verizon

It's going to be a wacky week in the markets - hold on to your hats everyone!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Find the God within you....and wish not for doom to come.

With every energy of your being....hold hope, faith, and love, for the world and life upon it.

If you really believe doom is coming and chaos will rain down....go within, find the Spirit within you, and wish it to change.

Start to be a true light, instead of just reflecting the light of fear and hopelessness.

Its up to us, we are creators. For God, is within us, waiting for us to awaken to itself.

God has never done ANYTHING to help. Saying God is within us is a cop out. HUMANKIND has made anything happen themselves - God has NOTHING to do with anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My friend,

Secondly its not a message for the world, or for humanity,

I find this strange, because in your OP you mention this >

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

...and

...and

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

...and

...infact

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

...all of what you presented in the OP IS, in my opinion, a message to the world AND humanity.

My friend, everything you have quoted in the above could very much effect all of humanity, especially with the crash of the economyand in piticular NUMBER 5.

Seriously, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt however, your quote at the start of this post of mine has made me think differently... Meh

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

God has never done ANYTHING to help. Saying God is within us is a cop out. HUMANKIND has made anything happen themselves - God has NOTHING to do with anything.

As what seemingly is to be a 'individual' in control of its own vessel....this IAM within all beings allows them to assume their 'body' and 'environment' is all that is to identify them as a 'self'.

The personality and desires of the 'flesh' will be tested and tried to all limits, until the being finds no other place to seek, but within.

Then they see, God, has everything to do with it and they only THOUGHT they were on their own.

Yes, we as mankind make choices and consequences result in our choices. Every time you made a wrong choice, another IAM was there to offer you a different perspective, to offer you confidence or strength, to offer you feeling of guilt or even just thoughts that made you reflect on your decision.

You may not see this as God doing all of this...but if you look, you will find that it is so. Many things must happen on each persons path before they can do this and be humble enough to seek it.

If your core being says 'no that is not so, it cant be so' then this is where God is needing you to be, you are exactly at the phase in Spirit you are to be, testing and trying to buck against it with all your might, and you are loved for it because that is what is needed for your path right now.

At some point, you will be led to your true self, which is not the body of flesh you walk in, is not the perosnality of self you have became, is not the intelect you have formed and tended to.

What is great...is you dont have to believe or know any of this. Be the best you can be, or the worst....all paths are needed.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

so what kind of spread are you offering for your predictions?

what do you get if your right?

what do we get if your wrong?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
...all of what you presented in the OP IS, in my opinion, a message to the world AND humanity.

My friend, everything you have quoted in the above could very much effect all of humanity, especially with the crash of the economyand in piticular NUMBER 5.

Seriously, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt however, your quote at the start of this post of mine has made me think differently... Meh

Be safe be well

Spiro

Like I said, its not to the world. But you won't understand. Its to the church, to prepare them and alert them!
I didn't say it won't affect the world. I said the prophecy was not to the world, but to the CHURCH!
There is a big difference, the only way you know about this is because I'm posting it here. Else you wouldn't know right? If the message was to the world, the person would be trying to get on the news or something or passing out tracts trying to spread the message.

Anyways, you may doubt now, but when you see these things come to pass. You will be shocked.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

something might happen but I don't think that's going to happen.......sorry not buying it

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My friend,

Like I said, its not to the world.

Though, Humanity, the message you are aiming this all at, is part of the world, as a collective.

But you won't understand.

I absolutely dont understand because this makes no sense whatsoever!

Its to the church, to prepare them and alert them!

Are they not part of humanity? Is this message only being directed to the sheeple of the churches....in the USA?

I didn't say it won't affect the world. I said the prophecy was not to the world, but to the CHURCH!

I didnt say you didnt. The good people of the church are part of humanity, yes? Why then only choose to get this message to a select few who wouldn't really give a &*%$, I mean, this message is NOT getting to my families churches so the message is not getting out there, its mute on so many levels. Heck, Why not spread it further because your quotes in the OP seem to create an urgency, well fear if you ask me..... ahhh, thats it, typical controlling fear that is RELIGION

There is a big difference

No, there is not. Humanity is humanity, world or church. Infact, is it not true the good lord made this earth and the sheeple therin, to that end earth is the lord's church.... Lord/Church/Humanity!!

the only way you know about this is because I'm posting it here.

How will my family get to know about this then, they are VERY RELIGIOUS afterall. If YOU are the one spreading this dis-info then how are the churches going to know about this?

Else you wouldn't know right?

Seriously, I dont know :confused.com

If the message was to the world, the person would be trying to get on the news or something or passing out tracts trying to spread the message.

Controlled Religion - only the sheeple under the steeple will get to know about this dis-info. Meh, I'm off to warn my religious family [giggles]

Anyways, you may doubt now, but when you see these things come to pass. You will be shocked.

My dear friend, I will be ready for whatever happens, believe me. I've lived a good enough live

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Though, Humanity, the message you are aiming this all at, is part of the world, as a collective.
I absolutely dont understand because this makes no sense whatsoever!
Are they not part of humanity? Is this message only being directed to the sheeple of the churches....in the USA?

I didnt say you didnt. The good people of the church are part of humanity, yes? Why then only choose to get this message to a select few who wouldn't really give a &*%$, I mean, this message is NOT getting to my families churches so the message is not getting out there, its mute on so many levels. Heck, Why not spread it further because your quotes in the OP seem to create an urgency, well fear if you ask me..... ahhh, thats it, typical controlling fear that is RELIGION

No, there is not. Humanity is humanity, world or church. Infact, is it not true the good lord made this earth and the sheeple therin, to that end earth is the lord's church.... Lord/Church/Humanity!!

How will my family get to know about this then, they are VERY RELIGIOUS afterall. If YOU are the one spreading this dis-info then how are the churches going to know about this?

Seriously, I dont know :confused.com

Controlled Religion - only the sheeple under the steeple will get to know about this dis-info. Meh, I'm off to warn my religious family [giggles]

My dear friend, I will be ready for whatever happens, believe me. I've lived a good enough live

Be safe be well

Spiro

First of all, the Earth is not the Church, humanity is not the church, the world is NOT the church.
The earth is God's creation, Humanity is God's creation. Its NOT the church.

The church is the Body of Christ, a group of believers in Christ Jesus. Now groups of believers are scattered all across this world. You probably have many local churches around your community you live in, each of the local church is a group of believers. If your family or friends goes to a local church with a prophet associated with it, then the Lord would reveal it to the prophet and the prophet will give them the message to the local church. If there is a prophet among any group of believers in of any local church, its God's Job to reveal himself to the prophet and the Prophet to tell it to his group of believers his ministry is associated with.

Its not the prophets job to spread it abroad to every believer on the planet. He only gives the message to the group of believers that are connected to him or the ministry he is connected with. It is God, who reveals it to his servants the prophets that are scattered all over the world.

Amos 3:7 - "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."
edit on 18-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
oh here we go, another "god is going to punish america" forum

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.daily2news.info...

Today Wall Street experienced its worst day of the last two months after investor feeling was attacked by seeing multiple fronts: from the China rate hike until the fall of technology and the pressure on Bank of America to buy back mortgage bonds. On a day that New Yorkers pulled markets with decreases due to the surprising rise in interest rates in China-the first since 2007 – to control inflation, the Dow Jones ended up falling by 1.48%, its sharpest decline since on 11 August (when it fell by 2.49%). This indicator, which is the main reference for measuring the NYSE and the Nasdaq fell 165.07 points today to close at 10,978.62 units, which is losing altitude of 11,000 integers that you worked so hard to conquer. Furthermore, the selective S & P 500 dropped 1.59% and the Nasdaq composite index lost 1.76%.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost 165 points, or 1.5%. All but two of the blue chip index's components were laggards, with Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500) leading the decline.
The S&P 500 (SPX) slipped 19 points, or 1.6%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq (COMP) shed 44 points, or 1.8%.
All three indexes logged their biggest daily drops since Aug. 11.

This is just the beginning guys, I'm telling you when its all said and done, 2008 financial crash would look like a JOKE! In-fact one of the things that will contributed to the rioting will be the economy.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm gonna watch this thread real close. Most people have a feeling that something is afoot, but just can't pinpoint what the deal is.

Seto, is there some way you could give us more specificity? Something a little more "actionable"?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

You find that the worst day within the last 2 months .....says something?

I hope you think critically in the future aside from worrying about trying to prove the things you have brought forth will happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

edit on 20-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: double post

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join