It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
The Mayan calendar simply stops because it ran or "timed-out."

There is no major catastrophe, just a Grand Design of the CREATOR.

This has nothing to do with the mayan calender...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Yes it does, the Mayan Calendar is encoded in BINARY...it has EVERYTHING to do with what I posted. Prove me wrong.

Try this experiment:

Go to any Decimal to Binary converter on the internet, then start entering a dates like this:

In this case, I am beginning with 101010 you'll see this:

The number 101010 represents:
32 + 8 + 2
So, the answer is: 42

Then, 111111, and you'll see this:

The number 111111 represents:
32 + 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 1
So, the answer is: 63

this goes until you input 121212, which is equal to 1.

The number 141414 represents:
32 + 8 + 2
So, the answer is: 1

The number 151515 represents:
32 + 8 + 2

The number 161616 represents:
32 + 8 + 2

The number 171717 represents:
32 + 8 + 2

The number 181818 represents:
32 + 8 + 2

The number 191919 represents:
32 + 8 + 2

202020 is not a binary number.

The number 19 represents:

Just speculation on my part, the "paralax" is getting narrower and it's easier to see by constant reprovements.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
point 7. i think God would know if the woman is appointed vp or president, i doubt that God wouldn't know which one it would be. nut houses in your friends city can easily be found online.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Setoman
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

If Obama were to have a short presidency one would surmise the 'attempt' was successful, no? Because by now we ALL realize, presidents who should resign, don't and others who should be impeached aren't. This can only leave death!

If Obama is the Antichrist, then the attempt could be successful, Obama dying or apparently dying from a mortal wound, only to survive; probably with the loss of his right eye and a withered right arm. Obama could then not finish his Presidency of America, because he's moved upwards to being ruler/god of the world.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am an open-minded, but ultimately agnostic and skeptical individual. So I will have to ask some difficult questions of you, OP. Please rest assured that it is not my intention to offend, insult, hurt, or attack you. These are merely questions. I have nothing but respect for your opinions and beliefs and your right to have them.

This is a very specific prophecy, and only has a little over two months to be fulfilled if true. What will your reaction be if it does not come to pass?

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

By what means? Will he be killed? Will he be impeached? Why would "God" not be more specific about this despite being specific about a narrow time frame as in the above prediction? Or does your friend have an imprecise means of interpreting the word of "God?" And if so, does that not call into question every one of these prophecies?

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

How many of the people? All of the people? Some of the people? One state? One city? A mob somewhere? This is an incredibly imprecise and non-specific, broadly interpretable prophecy. Deaths occur all the time. Many are deemed unfair and many lead people do do what could be considered, depending on one's subjective interpretation, "rioting." What is to stop someone from looking at any of those fairly routine instances, should one occur between now and 2012, and saying that it fulfills this prophecy? How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

In what way? Because of what? What kind of tears and sadness? A rise in clinical depression? A mass of deaths somewhere? A great disappointment? There are so many things that could take place that would be deemed to cause "many sad faces" and "many tears" that it is broadly open to interpretation. How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

"Shock" it how? This could be anything from a major event of global importance, to a major upset in sports, to a massive earthquake. Again, this is quite vague and interpretable. How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

This has already happened in some border areas due to lawlessness there. It also happened shortly after 9/11. Unless the specific degree to which this will occur is specified, how is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

Impossible to recover in what sense? Worse than the great depression? Or just a lot of losses as occurred in 2008-2009? How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not? The demise of Wall Street could simply mean the end of the financial sector as we know it today, or the total collapse of the U.S. economy. Again, how is one to know?

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

As someone else asked, why would the "LORD" not know whether this prospective woman would become President or Vice President? And if this does not come to pass, what will your reaction be?

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

How far into the future?

I hope you can understand that to anyone reading this, this prophecy has multiple possible meanings and interpretations. As a result, many different scenarios could play out which might be claimed to fulfill these prophecies. That renders it highly dubious to anyone looking at it with even a very open mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I cannot see how these "prophecies" bear any weight. I have seen extremely similar "predictions" saturated throughout the internet. However, what irks me is the complete disregard for any other religion in the world. That is the problem with Monotheism. You are right and everyone who does not believe as you do is wrong. It's not anyone's fault. Monotheistic traditions have taught that absurd idea for centuries. Suppose those prophecies come true -- I am not going to eat my words. For all we know it could Herald the arrival of Kalki or some "moldy Babylonian God". Wait -- I mean Sumerian. So many Gods....Oh so many doomsday prophecies.

Be Spiritually calm and Impending Doom will not effect you.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
HI i believe i know who your prophet friend is. i will not say his name but are his initials 'sc'? if not then there is more than one person making the same prophecies...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I am an open-minded, but ultimately agnostic and skeptical individual. So I will have to ask some difficult questions of you, OP. Please rest assured that it is not my intention to offend, insult, hurt, or attack you. These are merely questions. I have nothing but respect for your opinions and beliefs and your right to have them.

I like open-minded people and I welcome questions.

This is a very specific prophecy, and only has a little over two months to be fulfilled if true. What will your reaction be if it does not come to pass?

It is very specific, so we have to wait and find out.

By what means? Will he be killed? Will he be impeached? Why would "God" not be more specific about this despite being specific about a narrow time frame as in the above prediction? Or does your friend have an imprecise means of interpreting the word of "God?" And if so, does that not call into question every one of these prophecies?

The gift of prophecy works in part, the bible says we prophesy in part and KNOW in part. God hides things from us, he doesn't not reveal every bits of the details. Elijah the prophet in the bible prophesied to a king's servant and told him he would be king but not how. Days later the servant killed his Master(the king) and became King. God does not reveal all the details because He is God and we are not. Prophesying is not watching a movie and then proceding to explain in-depth what is going to happen. God has made it clear in the Bible that he will not share his glory with any one, He is God, we are men. We see that all through the bible. However, God in the bible has some people he spoke to more closely and detailed than many others.

One of that person is Moses, read this from the Book of Numbers.

"And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" (Numbers 12:7-9)

God was basically telling the people with Moses I'm going to speak detailed, I'm not going to give him a dream or a vision. But I will speak to him FACE to FACE, In-depth, but with the rest. I'm going to speak in dark speeches, not detailed.

Dreams and Visions are dark speeches, and that is how God speak mostly today. God hides himself, you wonder why Atheist always say, "If there is a God, why doesn't he show himself?", they don't understand who God is.

Secondly, we prophesy by faith. That means we step out in boldness and speak forth the little we have received from God and he gives us more revelation as we move in faith.

Now concerning the president, I believe he knows but he doesn't want to say it. Or he is unsure how it will precisely happen. But what we do know is, Obama will have a SHORT-TERM presidency and this will leave many SPEECHLESS. I think the "SPEECHLESS" gives us a clue of what it is. There are things the Lord reveal that you can't announce, the CIA would arrest you or even kill you for! So when saying things, you have to watch what you reveal and how. Just like it was in the BIBLE, they were careful about what they said, to who and how they said it.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

How many of the people? All of the people? Some of the people? One state? One city? A mob somewhere? This is an incredibly imprecise and non-specific, broadly interpretable prophecy. Deaths occur all the time. Many are deemed unfair and many lead people do do what could be considered, depending on one's subjective interpretation, "rioting." What is to stop someone from looking at any of those fairly routine instances, should one occur between now and 2012, and saying that it fulfills this prophecy? How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

Now this is kind of a bias question. What are you expecting me to say? 50 million 34 thousand people will riot? LOL. Anyways, this is far different from a regular death. Let me ask you something will regular death cause the government to declare martial law/police state because of the riots? No. Not every one will be rioting. but I'm telling you several cities will be affected by the RIOT. It will affect several cities. Nevertheless, You will know when it comes to pass, you will know.

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

In what way? Because of what? What kind of tears and sadness? A rise in clinical depression? A mass of deaths somewhere? A great disappointment? There are so many things that could take place that would be deemed to cause "many sad faces" and "many tears" that it is broadly open to interpretation. How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

The prophecy clearly says, A GREAT VIGIL. That is the keyword to remember. The Lord did not reveal the cause of the GREAT VIGIL. But no its not a mass death, Its the death of one person and yes in America!
For example, a great vigil I can use for an example was Micheal Jackson's death.

But here is the quote: "The LORD says, "A GREAT VIGIL WILL BE HELD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR". There will be many many tears. Many sad faces and even those who hold the news cameras will be distraught because of what unexpected concern turned before fire says the LORD. I did not create the craziness. I did not start the fire. I attempted to intervene but men did not listen to me says the Holy one. They avoided my counsel; they avoided my word. I am here to show you a new America that will bring you into an awareness of me."

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

"Shock" it how? This could be anything from a major event of global importance, to a major upset in sports, to a massive earthquake. Again, this is quite vague and interpretable. How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

Its not vague at all, again this is talking about america. its also has nothing to do with natural disaster, and I guess you must be joking with the sports comment right? But When you see it come to pass you will know!

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

This has already happened in some border areas due to lawlessness there. It also happened shortly after 9/11. Unless the specific degree to which this will occur is specified, how is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not?

What place are you talking about that this has happened? and no, it DID NOT happen during or after 9/11.
Martial Law has been declared only 5 times in AMERICAN HISTORY, the last time was Katrina. Some cities like New Orleans call it a state of emergency, but it has the same affect of martial law.

Some people don't know what martial law is, here. Have a read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Also watch this: www.youtube.com...

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

Impossible to recover in what sense? Worse than the great depression? Or just a lot of losses as occurred in 2008-2009? How is one to know whether the event specifically prophesied is coming true or not? The demise of Wall Street could simply mean the end of the financial sector as we know it today, or the total collapse of the U.S. economy. Again, how is one to know?

Good question, It would SEEM Impossible to recover because it would be so bad. I can't gauge it with the great depression cause I wasn't here during the great depression and neither were you. But what I can tell you is that wall street/the markets will crash and it would be like 2008-2009!

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

As someone else asked, why would the "LORD" not know whether this prospective woman would become President or Vice President? And if this does not come to pass, what will your reaction be?

God knows, he knows who is going to be the president and VP of America all the way till he comes back. He knows everything. But he reveals but a little. Why? Cause He's God and we are not!

It was the person who was prophesying by the Spirit that couldn't discern whether she would be VP or Pres.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

How far into the future?

The Lord has not revealed the time-line for this. but it will happen. I will keep it updated as time goes along.
When 1-8 comes to pass, you will already know that this is from the Lord.

I hope you can understand that to anyone reading this, this prophecy has multiple possible meanings and interpretations. As a result, many different scenarios could play out which might be claimed to fulfill these prophecies. That renders it highly dubious to anyone looking at it with even a very open mind.

I explained all of your questions, any more questions and I will answer. By the way, there are no multiply meanings. If there are any multiple meanings, Its accurate to the dotted line. If you want VAGUE, then go check out Nostradamus prophecies. Anyone who thinks this is vague is mainly because the person wants there to be for an excuse to not believe. But I'm not asking ANYONE to believe, I'm not talking about you personally, but I'm generalizing. Some of these things are hard to swallow, and people will say anything to not believe by assuring themselves its not true by claiming that its vague. But if you want vague, go see Nostradamus, when this comes to pass we will all know.

As the great saying goes, "there are none so blind as those who will not see." Its only vague to those who will not see.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortress10
HI i believe i know who your prophet friend is. i will not say his name but are his initials 'sc'? if not then there is more than one person making the same prophecies...

Did u get my pm?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by Setoman

Ya know, perhaps it would be better off if the Lord kept his mouth shut for once.

Or better yet, you. Asshat.

Line 2

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

This is what raises a red flag in my mind

A new spiritual explosion will ignite as men call change into existence throughout the nation says the LORD. I am change. I am wonder. I am laughter. I am your champion says the LORD. I am without death or sad reality. I am your hope and your health. For in me does everlasting wealth reveal what reality eterntiy has. Bloomberg will be different. Wall Street will suffer. I am showing you the secrets of what is close to your doorstep. Pay attention to my word because in that chaotic scene of truth I shall prove myself through a new spiritual fire that will begin in the South east part of America says the LORD

Predictions that come true do not prove they are from the Lord. We have to remember that the Antichrist is plotting to deceive with signs and lying wonders. In the latter time it says that he understands dark sentences, and so while God's people are used to God speaking to them in this manner, they have to remember that the enemy has now pervaded this area. He is luring away with similar prophetic dreams and visions and manipulating the use of them in God's church.

Whoever seeks to save his life shall lose it, and whoever loses his life for Jesus sake shall keep it. I am a hundred percent sure that the Good Lord would never say invest in gold and silver or even say the words bloomberg and wall street.

I also would be cautious also if it is your friend that does not recognize Revelations in these times. That is one book every prophesy should be compared to.

I know ultimately you will not listen to me and listen more to your friend but I got to warn you anyway. If that spiritual fire he speaks of turns out to be Baha'i then he led you down the wrong path. BTW that is the Islamic faction that will take over America and opress and enslave like RamblingPoet mentioned.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Whoever seeks to save his life shall lose it, and whoever loses his life for Jesus sake shall keep it. I am a hundred percent sure that the Good Lord would never say invest in gold and silver or even say the words bloomberg and wall street.

EDIT: What you are saying is, using your logic, God won't say the word "america"... LOL...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Yes I have read the bible cover to cover and a little here and little there everyday daily.

You were wrong about me there, now leave an open mind about you being wrong about your friend being a true prophet too.
edit on 13-10-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
reply to post by Setoman

Yes I have read the bible cover to cover and a little here and little there everyday daily.

You were wrong about me there, now leave an open mind about you being wrong about your friends prophesy tool.

You said "prophesy" and that tells me something.
Prophesy is speaking forth the prophecy. Prophecy is the message, prophesy is when you speak it.
So I'm not wrong at all.

You said God won't say "wall street", do you know how ridiculous that sound? Its like saying God won't say "America". It leads me to really question your biblical knowledge.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Setoman

That's your belief then and nothing more.
I respect that! That is what happiness is for you.

So when this happens, cause it will.
Accurate as prophesied, we will know there is a God and his name is Jesus.

Just bookmark this thread and you will be shocked when it starts coming to pass.

Some of what he "prophesied" does ring true but you lost me at "we will know there is a God and his name is Jesus"

Sorry to bust your proverbial bubble there broseph ,but Jesus is not "God" and Jesus isn't going to be making a curtain call.

But I wouldn't expect you to know the "truth" you being a religious zealot and all.

peace, love, and fire and brim stone to you

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Luke 22:35
And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

When a real prophet prophesies they basically say the same thing as any prophet in the bible. There is very little difference. They do not add or take away from the word of God. If you had any biblical knowledge you would know this. Compare TheRamblingPoets prophesies to your friends then compare them both to Revelations. It is easy to see who is prophesying through Spirit and who is prophesying an orchestrated event for the sake of leading into captivity.

When did God ever say America? The only gold he ever counselled to buy was the one tried in the fire.

Your prophecies really are like fortune cookies.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
You're using Christian prophecy with Mayan prophecy. Those are two very different cultures and beliefs.

Christian prophecy and Hopi Indian prophecy are strikingly similar and the two cultures never interacted until thousands of years after the predictions/prophecies were established....Further proof, to me, that there is a divine influence on this world.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortress10

Did u get my pm?

hi...no i did not get your pm. i just signed up yesterday so i dont know if that has anything to do with it...i will try to pm you.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It is very specific, so we have to wait and find out.

Can you tell me what your reaction will be if this does not come to pass by the end of this year as your friend has predicted?

Dreams and Visions are dark speeches, and that is how God speak mostly today. God hides himself, you wonder why Atheist always say, "If there is a God, why doesn't he show himself?", they don't understand who God is.

Secondly, we prophesy by faith. That means we step out in boldness and speak forth the little we have received from God and he gives us more revelation as we move in faith.

Now concerning the president, I believe he knows but he doesn't want to say it. Or he is unsure how it will precisely happen. But what we do know is, Obama will have a SHORT-TERM presidency and this will leave many SPEECHLESS. I think the "SPEECHLESS" gives us a clue of what it is. There are things the Lord reveal that you can't announce, the CIA would arrest you or even kill you for! So when saying things, you have to watch what you reveal and how. Just like it was in the BIBLE, they were careful about what they said, to who and how they said it.

So, essentially, as I said, these prophecies are non-specific and broadly open to interpretation because they are dream-like, amorphous, and "dark speech." I do understand, at least in concept, what you're saying, but you have to realize as well that it can be perceived as highly convenient that these prophecies are so open to interpretation and that you justify this by saying they are "dark speech." I'm not saying that that's you or your friend's intent at all, because I can't know that. But it creates the possibility for making predictions that you can claim came true after the fact because there wasn't enough specificity. Again, I'm not saying that's what you or your friend are doing, so please don't take that as an accusation. It's just a piece of critical thinking on my part. If you believe in God, then you must believe God gave me a mind and intended for me to use it, yes? And if you place your faith in scripture, then you must also know that it warns of false prophets. So I am just being deductive and using reason. I am not accusing you of anything.

Now this is kind of a bias question. What are you expecting me to say? 50 million 34 thousand people will riot? LOL. Anyways, this is far different from a regular death. Let me ask you something will regular death cause the government to declare martial law/police state because of the riots? No. Not every one will be rioting. but I'm telling you several cities will be affected by the RIOT. It will affect several cities. Nevertheless, You will know when it comes to pass, you will know.

In my opinion it is not biased to ask for greater clarity or specificity when you are predicting catastrophic events that will supposedly affect a great many people's lives.

Thank-you for being more specific. So you're saying that this "death" which causes people to "riot" will be one that is of major importance nationally if not globally, and will be related to the martial law you spoke of in the subsequent parts of your friend's prophecy, and you're saying that it will affect "several cities." That's the level of specificity I was looking for.

The prophecy clearly says, A GREAT VIGIL. That is the keyword to remember. The Lord did not reveal the cause of the GREAT VIGIL. But no its not a mass death, Its the death of one person and yes in America!
For example, a great vigil I can use for an example was Micheal Jackson's death.

But here is the quote: "The LORD says, "A GREAT VIGIL WILL BE HELD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR". There will be many many tears. Many sad faces and even those who hold the news cameras will be distraught because of what unexpected concern turned before fire says the LORD. I did not create the craziness. I did not start the fire. I attempted to intervene but men did not listen to me says the Holy one. They avoided my counsel; they avoided my word. I am here to show you a new America that will bring you into an awareness of me."

So this "great vigil" is also related to the one person's death you keep alluding to. Okay. Just clarifying.

Its not vague at all, again this is talking about america. its also has nothing to do with natural disaster, and I guess you must be joking with the sports comment right? But When you see it come to pass you will know!

No, I wasn't joking. "Shock" can mean many different things. Hence my saying that it was vague. And saying "when you see it come to pass you will know," is also vague. Are you saying that this "shock" has to do with the aforementioned death?

What place are you talking about that this has happened? and no, it DID NOT happen during or after 9/11.
Martial Law has been declared only 5 times in AMERICAN HISTORY, the last time was Katrina. Some cities like New Orleans call it a state of emergency, but it has the same affect of martial law.

Some people don't know what martial law is, here. Have a read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Also watch this: www.youtube.com...

I know what martial law is, but you also said, "You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition." We saw military forces deployed domestically after Katrina and 9/11, both in the streets and in airports, as well as state police. That's why I asked for greater specificity. I know that didn't and doesn't constitute "martial law," but the second part of your statement COULD have been interpreted that way. Thank-you for clarifying.

Good question, It would SEEM Impossible to recover because it would be so bad. I can't gauge it with the great depression cause I wasn't here during the great depression and neither were you. But what I can tell you is that wall street/the markets will crash and it would be like 2008-2009!

So it may or may not be a catastrophic crash of our entire economy, and it will be somewhat akin to what happened in 2008-2009, in some way shape or form. Can you be more specific at all?

God knows, he knows who is going to be the president and VP of America all the way till he comes back. He knows everything. But he reveals but a little. Why? Cause He's God and we are not!

It was the person who was prophesying by the Spirit that couldn't discern whether she would be VP or Pres.

So a woman will become president or vice president by 2012 and you don't know any more than that for the time being.

The Lord has not revealed the time-line for this. but it will happen. I will keep it updated as time goes along.
When 1-8 comes to pass, you will already know that this is from the Lord.

As the great saying goes, "there are none so blind as those who will not see." Its only vague to those who will not see.

So are you implying that I am willfully "not seeing?" I'm not refusing to see anything, sir. I just keep an open mind, and that cuts both ways. It cuts in favor of these prophecies because it tells me that anything is possible unless I can prove otherwise, but it also cuts against them because it means I have to consider that these prophecies are not any more accurate or divine than the countless other prophecies that have come and gone over the years here on ATS and elsewhere.

Please try to keep in mind that you are not the first person to make such predictions here, or to ascribe them to "God." And every single time, without fail, dates have come and gone without incident. Or, worse still, something minor happens, and the self-proclaimed prophet claims that that was the event. Or, worst of all, they say that they misunderstood (perhaps because of "dark speech") the dates and then push the prophecy forward.

Which is why I keep asking: what will you do, and how will you react, if these events do not come to pass? If Obama is alive on January 1st 2011, how will you feel? What will you think?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Can you tell me what your reaction will be if this does not come to pass by the end of this year as your friend has predicted?

Wait and see!

So, essentially, as I said, these prophecies are non-specific and broadly open to interpretation because they are dream-like, amorphous, and "dark speech." I do understand, at least in concept, what you're saying, but you have to realize as well that it can be perceived as highly convenient that these prophecies are so open to interpretation and that you justify this by saying they are "dark speech." I'm not saying that that's you or your friend's intent at all, because I can't know that. But it creates the possibility for making predictions that you can claim came true after the fact because there wasn't enough specificity.

How specific can it get that Obama will not finish his term? that he will have a short-term presidency? There have been only 5 presidents in history that did not finish their first term, they all died before finishing or were assassinated. I'm not saying Obama will die, I'm saying that to tell you there is nothing vague about this, Obama will not finish his first term and this will leave many SPEECHLESS!!!

In my opinion it is not biased to ask for greater clarity or specificity when you are predicting catastrophic events that will supposedly affect a great many people's lives.

Thank-you for being more specific. So you're saying that this "death" which causes people to "riot" will be one that is of major importance nationally if not globally, and will be related to the martial law you spoke of in the subsequent parts of your friend's prophecy, and you're saying that it will affect "several cities." That's the level of specificity I was looking for.

Yes, but It will contribute to martial law/police state that will happen, but it won't be the only thing that will causes it to happen.

No, I wasn't joking. "Shock" can mean many different things. Hence my saying that it was vague. And saying "when you see it come to pass you will know," is also vague. Are you saying that this "shock" has to do with the aforementioned death?

I think we all know what shock is, Micheal Jackson's death was a shock, 9/11 was a shock. A sports event IS NEVER a SHOCK. So yes you were joking. There are things I don't know, and things I can't tell you. But we have 2 more months and you will see it come to pass.

I know what martial law is, but you also said, "You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition." We saw military forces deployed domestically after Katrina and 9/11, both in the streets and in airports, as well as state police. That's why I asked for greater specificity. I know that didn't and doesn't constitute "martial law," but the second part of your statement COULD have been interpreted that way. Thank-you for clarifying.

Katrina was martial law, 9/11 wasn't. But what I meant in addition that "you will see military in the streets" is that "there will be military checkpoints, I think on roads." and you will see "National Guard personal driving hummers in the street!"

So it may or may not be a catastrophic crash of our entire economy, and it will be somewhat akin to what happened in 2008-2009, in some way shape or form. Can you be more specific at all?

It will be like 2008-2009 but worse! and btw, God is not a fortune cookie he doesn't say oh employment rate will be 15% and housing will be this, and this will be that. No. He just tells us what we need to know that will happen to prepare the church. He told prophet Agabus "there will be a GREAT famine in all of Rome", he didn't tell him the time, didn't tell him details. But the disciples there responded and sent relief ahead of time.

God revealed something to prepare the church, but I'm just posting it here to only document it.

So a woman will become president or vice president by 2012 and you don't know any more than that for the time being.

Yes, but what do you mean by "by"?

Which is why I keep asking: what will you do, and how will you react, if these events do not come to pass? If Obama is alive on January 1st 2011, how will you feel? What will you think?

I never said Obama will die from the assassination attempt, But he is in serious danger!
edit on 14-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join