It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
No hurt them so they can actually experience the pain they inflicted on this poor little girl and her family.

Yes, because that will teach them the error of their ways. Physical pain.
One bloody nose, and they'll realize exactly what they did wrong.

Yes, and you also get to be as violently stupid as they are.

"You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Jesus Christ

- Lee

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
What can be said that hasn't already been said? Not much?

These people are heartless monsters and that is made clear in the video. Simply disgusting.

I am embarrassed to say I am from Michigan today, this area is no where near where I live thank goodness, the words I have can't be printed on ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Indeed. The internet only provides a novel means by which they share their inherent qualities.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Capitol punishment - and punishment in general - is not an "eye for an eye" prospect. Punishment is not retribution. Punishment is not revenge. Punishment is intended as a deterrent to future infringement.

In the case of capitol punishment, it is meant to remove a cancer from the body of society. To take that which is irreparably broken away from the whole so that it can no longer be a danger to others. There is no "eye for an eye" about it.

The "two wrongs do not make a right" argument, which I assume is your point here, is philosophically valid but misplaced in context. The people voicing their outrage here are not seeking to meet wrong with wrong. The intention is to graphically and absolutely communicate that a wrong occurred in the first place.

Personally speaking, if this were my kid, or even a kid in my neighborhood, I would put all philosophy aside, lace up my boots, and confront the male involved. I would get in his face. I would tell him exactly what I thought. And, for better or for worse, I would dare him to even think about blinking at me in the wrong tone of voice.

Let these people understand the error of their ways. Let them reap what they have sown. Then, once the message is crystal clear, and these people have had a chance to truly become contrite and sorry for their actions... then we can talk about more enlightened and peaceful things. Then we can forgive.

But without true contrition, forgiveness cannot happen. Let public outrage be the tool for that contrition to come to pass.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

1. The Media slants everything.

2. Even if the article stated that the feud started over a txt message, we as a group, can never know the entire story.

3. I would guess that a lot more went on to cause people to do something like this.

No need for knee-jerk responses. If ever we were going to lead by example loving your enemies is the best place to start.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Breaks my heart. Keep in my mind it gets worse before it gets better. Are you prepared?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
[
Yes, because that will teach them the error of their ways. Physical pain.
One bloody nose, and they'll realize exactly what they did wrong.

Yes, and you also get to be as violently stupid as they are.

"You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Jesus Christ

- Lee

As I said before, I really dont care what anyone thinks

As far as they were concerned, what they were saying wasnt wrong, otherwise they wouldnt have said it at all

And once again.....Im atheist, none of those words have meaning for me

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Very well said friend,

Maybe someday people will learn that they are the foundation for what society has to offer and punishment will not have to exist for the act of filtering the faulty.

Although, I still disagree with capital punishment, I do not wish to cause mutual friction, by conflicting beliefs/perspectives on the same manner.

I just find that when people see justice they see that they are right in their own to do the same. Just like these people did over something as minuscule as a text message. The congruency however between what they have done and how society expresses "capital punishment" is fathomable.
edit on 9-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

As far as they were concerned, what they were saying wasnt wrong, otherwise they wouldnt have said it at all

It was wrong.
That isn't even in dispute.

I just think beating up the parents of another child because they were heartless to yours, is just a cycle of stupidity beyond belief.

And once again.....Im atheist, none of those words have meaning for me

That doesn't matter.
I'm not a Christian, dude.

I just recognize good human principles when I see them.
There are other variations on the same philosophical theme.

"An-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye ... ends in making everybody blind"
- Mahatma Gandhi

"The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind"
- Martin Luther King Jr.

I hope you get what I am saying here and it isn't just about Jesus.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Heartless trailer trash is the only words which I could type right now.

...using a derogatory term that stereotypes a lot of decent people is very similar behavior to the couple that you're so angry about (ie: irrational, mean-spirited)...

So decent people go around attacking verbally and emotionally a dying 7 y/o girl? Really?

I believe the only reason the husband apologized is because of the backlash they are getting from this.

...its very common for people to apologize just to lessen the repercussions... i've been guilty of that lots of times... i bet you have too...

I have admittedly but not for attacking emotionally and verbally a 7 y/o girl because I have never done that.

No talking just three punches and a kick to the head. The guy, when he came to was thrown in a cab, literally, and sent on his way.

I tell you this little story because I feel that's exactly what needs to be done to these people.

...its not a crime to be an ass or an idiot - but - it is a crime to physically assault someone...

No but it is illegal to proposition a 16 y/o girl. And I may add hazardous to your safety to do it in the presence of her father.

They need to be shown the error of their ways and made an example of. Stuff like this shouldn't be tolerated.

...that attitude is what turns a small feud into a major war...

It will also prevent in some cases stupid people from making the same mistake twice.

Picking on a sick 7 y/o shows just what type of people these folks are. They could use to have some sense knocked into them.

...and calling people trailer trash and promoting violence shows what kind of person you are (at least when you're angry)...

Does it? Make what ever judgment you chose, makes no difference to me.

...thats really what this story (and the posts about it) come down to - how people behave when they're angry, which is why there are old adages like dont discipline your children when you're angry and the only decision you should make when you're angry is to be quiet and do nothing...

You feel the way you choose about these people and their actions and I'll feel however i choose. I feel they need a good smack to knock some sense into them. Oh and by the way, I am not angry. Disgusted yes, angry no. Believe me, my thoughts about these people were not formed in anger.

Thanks for the lesson about my morals though.

edit on 9-10-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What's shocking here is that so many of you good folks are actually still shocked by this !!!
Where have you been for the past 20 or so years?
How can you be shocked by what ( in our sick society) has evolved into NORMAL behavior?
We have become a nation (and world ) who's love and empathic abilities have devolved to the extent that it rivals the level of animals !!!
And you're shocked?
Unfortunately no level of pure hate or display of undiluted EVIL shocks me anymore...ever !!
And THAT really saddens me.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on Sat Oct 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

It just amazes me how cruel people can be. Even though they issued an " I'm Sorry ", that doesn't take back all the hurt they have inflicted on this family. I know 1st hand what it is like to loose a spouse and family members. This family needs support and I hope they are now receiving it!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They are legally allowed to do what they do.

But, they should be wise enough to know there are consequences.

I wonder if a "superhero" will pop up and do whats right verses whats legal.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I Love how this piece of white trash backpeadals now....She thought she was king #, not anymore:
www.myfoxdetroit.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How can anyone...ANYONE do ANYTHING to hurt this angel
what a BEAUTIFUL child:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12d6de55a6a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

LOL...people have egged their house, pranked them AND called CPS on them!!!
I LOVE it!!
I'm really not a 'get em back' kind of person, thats not up to me to repay karma on them, but its going full circle...
"what goes around, comes around"

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would be honored to hold the coat of any woman while she stomped this cow's tail into a greasy spot.
If you go after a sickly child, the gloves should come off. If you want civil behavior, give it.
I'm sure it's my hillbilly upbringing, but I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with any family member or neighbor lady that chose to give this remorseless devil a big helping of one-on-one redneck justice.
If she wants a feud, give her a traditional one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join