It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In 1919 The Arizona Gazette reported a man named G.E. Kincaid sailed Through the Grand Canyon by way of The Colorado River. He found a vast wheel shaped Cave system with Artifacts that appears to have both Egyptian and Asian/Buddhist Designs. Kincaid claimed He found a mess hall capable of holding almost 4000 people. The Cavern also contained A burial chamber design similar to many Norse tombs contains Bodies mummified in a bark and Surrounded by swords and shields. Kincaid Reported His Findings to the Smithsonian who investigated the Cave, blocked it off from public access and said nothing more about it ever again.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Great thread! I've been a long time reader here, just got the itch to post things.... But this thread got me thinking about a related thread idea (which I cannot start because I'm technically a newbie....

When seemingly inane topics become headline news, what far more important topics are being swept under the rug? Ex: All the uproar of confederate flags, so Average Joe doesn't learn about the TPP? Just a thought.

I will continue to follow this thread, fantastic reading.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A "supposed" Maori canoe was reportedly found on the west coast of the north island of New Zealand last year,said to be over 600 yrs old...with turtle motifs carved into it...the maori never used turtles in their carvings....no more news on that one either

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

The story of Kincaid illustrates the complicity of the Smithsonian in maintaining the status quo of inaccurate claims regarding history as we know it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
not sure about the moon bases

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is one... Canadian Scientists find the cause and cure for Diabetes in mice, also that it is a neurological disease, not Endocrinol. This has driven me crazy this happened at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto research division in 2006. Now? Nothing about it now it is all about discovering a genetic cause. Arghh!

www.canada.com...

(post by AllNewsCenter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
[snip]
edit on 30-9-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Recently I came across a conspiracy theory that has shaken the very core of my identity. A conspiracy theory that is in the public domain, but still has far reaching social implications as well as personal. A conspiracy theory that I intend to research thoroughly, and present as objectively as possible in order that the reader can determine for themselves what they think.

jimdroberts.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimdroberts
Recently I came across a conspiracy theory that has shaken the very core of my identity. A conspiracy theory that is in the public domain, but still has far reaching social implications as well as personal. A conspiracy theory that I intend to research thoroughly, and present as objectively as possible in order that the reader can determine for themselves what they think.

jimdroberts.wordpress.com...

Interesting but I don't see this as relevant to This thread. Perhaps this topic would be served better in its own separate thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

I am pretty sure it was nothing but a plug for his blog.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wonder what will happen in 20 years if people dont do something.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Heres a youtube vid, is that a face or am i crazy???

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Here is one... Canadian Scientists find the cause and cure for Diabetes in mice, also that it is a neurological disease, not Endocrinol. This has driven me crazy this happened at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto research division in 2006. Now? Nothing about it now it is all about discovering a genetic cause. Arghh!

www.canada.com...
I see that was done by a Dr Dosch and I googled him:

Hans Michael Dosch
www.sickkids.ca...

does seem odd, get to work Dosch! You had a breakthrough in 2006. At least update your website. Conspiracy theorists might wonder if somethings up.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MysteriousEarth

You are definitely 100% crazy

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpAndC
Great thread to start! People keep them coming. I remember one story i read on foxnews about 2 years ago where people where seeing electronic Dragonflies with cameras on them flying around D.C. Any one else remember reading that?

I have searched for years trying to find any trace of a Tv interview I saw in a lab, the scientists were explaining the genetically manipulated Rat they created had the ability to type on the computer keyboard to speak to them, when one guy was sent to get all them sandwiches the rat responded on the keyboard what it wanted to eat. It was not a fictional program of that I am sure.Does anyone else remember this?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

HERE YA GO!!

Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs

This Story
Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs.
DragonSpies
In-Flight Camera
First-Generation Reciprocating Chemical Muscle
'The Dragonfly'
3.5 gram Hovering Ornithopter
Interactive Graphic: Turning Insects Into Scouts
Transcript: Spying and Technology
View All Items in This Story
View Only Top Items in This Story

Vanessa Alarcon saw them while working at an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square last month.

"I heard someone say, 'Oh my god, look at those,' " the college senior from New York recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But I mean, those are not insects."

Out in the crowd, Bernard Crane saw them, too.

"I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "They were large for dragonflies. I thought, 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

www.washingtonpost.com...

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
edit on Sat Oct 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

They use live ones now, moths and roaches

At North Carolina State University (NCSU) in the US, they’re developing tiny backpacks for moths that send electrical signals to the muscles controlling wings, allowing researchers to ­control the insects in flight. Thankfully, these borgs are not being developed for nefarious ends. Instead, the engineers involved in their development envisage a bunch of them fitted with tiny sensors flying above a disaster zone to search for survivors.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PonyoSon

Dean Kamen SLINGSHOT water purifier. Dean Kamen invented(or his company did) the SEGWAY. he showed this water purifier that couls basically clean any type of contaminate out of water. something allot of people would love to have.

years ago there was a Japanese guy invented a clothes washer that used only 1 gal of water per load, it had no parts that could break and was proved to do a better job on the cleaning with no wear on the cloths. The machine was bought by a large company (I think it was westinghouse) and that was that.

just realized how old this thread is and why all the videos are gone

edit on 4-12-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

www.canada.com...
I see that was done by a Dr Dosch and I googled him:

Hans Michael Dosch
www.sickkids.ca...

does seem odd, get to work Dosch! You had a breakthrough in 2006. At least update your website. Conspiracy theorists might wonder if somethings up.

I can only think of the billions lost by Draug and medical companies if diabetes were cured! Daily insulin alone! No they would never let a simple cure be used.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I have an interesting little publication called China Doll about that subject you should check out

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join