It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ditto the above post... I pretty much live for odd tales and the news holds so many that drop into that black hole of momentary attention... so wonderful effort.

If my own brain cooperates perhaps I can dig and add... but this early I'm not even sure if I've posted on this thread already or not.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nice thread OP, I agree we should have a forum about this topic as other posters have mentioned.

(post by deepwebsource removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Cover-ups, the American way (or any powerful government, for that matter). If its not beneficial to them, or harms in some way they do away with it. Imagine all the things we would know if they weren't so self beneficial for the government.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry to go off-topic, but I'm trying to create a thread, but the screen just stays grey and doesn't give me a screen where I can write down my experiences, can somebody help me please.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
I'm sorry to go off-topic, but I'm trying to create a thread, but the screen just stays grey and doesn't give me a screen where I can write down my experiences, can somebody help me please.

Hi Lux,
You'd be best to ask in "Board Business and Questions" forum...
LINK HERE

Cheers
G

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Where is the Duncan Family?

Thomas Duncan, as many would recall, is the first non-American that officially contracted and flew with Ebola into the US. Once landed, he lived with his family in Dallas, Texas. Thomas Duncan soon died thereafter. His family is nowhere to be found. They were mentioned in passing in the MSM. Unfortunately they were not presented to the public at that time.

The family of Thomas Duncan lived in very close proximity to him for quite a few days before he finally was isolated.
As his disease progressed and he became sicker and sicker, he would have been contaminating everything he came into contact with in their apartment ... clothing, furniture, bedding, towels, etc, etc. There is absolutely NO way that the family members could NOT have come into contact with ebola during that period that Duncan remained in the apartment with them.

source: ATS Thread link
edit on 22/11/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpAndC
Great thread to start! People keep them coming. I remember one story i read on foxnews about 2 years ago where people where seeing electronic Dragonflies with cameras on them flying around D.C. Any one else remember reading that?

This must have been around 6 years ago, so by now the dragon flies would have become fleas, if not smaller.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Im not sure what it was about this story, but it stuck out to me while others forgot it.

U.S. Bonds Smuggling 2009

It the story of 2 asian gents caught with $134.5 billion in U.S. bonds.

You know, the more I read on this and see that there has been no official resolve, the more I wish I had a pc so I could make a thread.

Anybody here wanna take the reigns for me and start a thread?? It would be duly appreciated and donned with many stars and flags.

as with the above article you are speaking about....the trail died for armchair web researchers. obviously with the amount of money this involved, one would have to "physically" follow the money, and it could get quite dangerous to your own health....so, Sherlock, how much are you willing to risk?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Clinton saying he actually DID have sexual relations with [I]that[/I] woman
edit on 28-12-2014 by MichaelDanton1995 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hoghead cheese

The India finding moon water news might be found on the Dark Web...if you dare to seek it out that is.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What about the plane that disappeared over the Indian ocean...?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

i remember one about oil fields being found to renew themselves. link
Then most of the stories vanished. I guess it's too hard to make people panic if the resources are renewable, eh?

Then there was the business about Obama's name changing in spelling, from "Barak" to "Barack". I thought it was odd, and found a very few stories about it at the time, but now can find no mention of that at all. For a while, though, all of the stories wrote the name as "Barak", not "Barack", as we see now, then it changed in a few short weeks, with no real explanation as to why.

Of course, there are other sorts of stories that vanish, or parts of stories. I recall mention of a person of interest in the shooting of the congresswoman; some older fellow seen that they wanted to locate. Then, all mention of him vanished entirely from the later reports. Never located, as far as we know, no report stated he wasn't involved, or was located; nothing at all.

Cool thread. Will have to spend some time reading the rest to see what other stories we weren't supposed to remember.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erasurehead
What about the news about the two Japanese men caught with $134B worth of US bonds, they were never charged with anything. There was never a follow up to the story about what happened to them and no verification that the bonds were fake. There was a total media blackout.

www.asianews.it...

Odd! i don't remember that one, but I do recall some discussion of a MAJOR buyout of U.S. currency some time back, like maybe 6 years ago? Then no mention at all. No one seemed to know who was buying, either, and then it asn't mentioned again. The amounts in question were large enough to pretty much own the entire country, or destroy the economy totally.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
weird double post.....
edit on 28-1-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I remember back around 2005/6...possibly more recently than that, in Toronto, Canada the local news reported on an odd string of events.

In the north end of the city, an industrial area, a Ferrari was found in the middle of an intersection in the early morning with the door ripped off and bullet holes in the hood. A few blocks away a man was found dead seated in the passenger seat of a BMW...riddled with bullet holes.

Never heard anything about it ever again.

Still can't find the news link. Likely a mafia hit if there ever was one. But you would think a story like this would be followed. But then again, if I was the journalist or editor, yeah I wouldn't go chasing some stories either...pick your battles.

Great thread BTW!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenFleece
Here's another classic. Every TV station in Oklahoma City (including confirmation by governor Frank Keating) announcing that two additional bombs were recovered from the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. By all accounts, they were "very sophisticated and even more powerful than the first." The additional bombs were also detailed in the daily incident reports of every military and law enforcement agency at the scene.

I still get pissed whenever I hear DHS, SPLC, ADL and the corporate media refer to "domestic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh."

I just want to know where the impact crater is at where the van blew up. Wink Wink

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Then there was the business about Obama's name changing in spelling, from "Barak" to "Barack".

This was the same for Osama after the 9/11 attacks. It turned into Usama at some point.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuestionTheGovernment
Those where actually spacecraft's that hit the moon not a bomb. So your saying they went through all this trouble to build a moon base just to destroy it because India might find it? That really makes sense.

I remember the story on the news about us Nuking the moon to find water. They could have been spacecrafts but I never heard that before. 99% of us aren't in any position to deny or refute either claim.

Also I totally agree that it's crazy to think NASA would blow up bases on the moon so India wouldn't find them. There are a long lists of other means to keep India from ever coming out with an official stance that we have secret bases. How does the gov. control Nasa? Funding and the freedom to continue on with other non-military adventures. and if we have weapons & bases in space we can probably deter anyone from getting to nosy
edit on -06:00Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:52:11 -060052v52ThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago05 by PrivilegedPeasant because: missing words

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join