It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Any idea where these large so-called ships will show up in the world? And what time of day?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I think they're already here, all over the world and cloaked.

Maybe that's what the "rumble" is?

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Me and a neighbour went out sky hunting strange phenomena, we happened to have with us a high definition camera and ex-military binoculars with 10x50, 1000metres lenses and very sharp, we also had infared and night cam switched on and boy did we get some bizarre close up shot's, even the police made a few visit's past us wondering what all the attention was for.

We got a large orange/white light that circled 6-8 times around the next town from us, we watched from the hill next to a main road over the fields we saw this light split off into three small orange light's, than a single red dot then that split off into three but reminded still in the air, it had no wing's, tail or cockpit, so no idea what it was then it suddenly headed south west and quickly retreated back to it's current position then as we both said, cloaked out, it disappeared or turned it's light's-off, then reappeared this happened several times.

We watched for nearly two hours, and took many shot's, however we had the stabiliser held on and had many still photo's however the light's in the still photos wer not still, they had long lines across the pictures as if moving rapdily at high speed even though we watched with our naked eyes as if they were moving slowly.

Almost like they appeared to be slow moving planes, however not a field to land in sight and as the airport was behind us some 8 miles away not a chance either, especially as these slow moving light's which took very quick radical turns and continued flying low towards residential area's for a short period of time then faded and more came to join in from higher above the ground.

They were not chinese lanterns.

These in fact got very close to us and very bright from miles away and then scared us a little but we both refused to move on so made a pact if we go missing at least the camera's would be found. Though saying that we have both had a fair share of experiences with the negs so wouldn't even stand for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the question is, if something you never seen before appeared in your home, what would you do?
would you scream and run?
if you had a gun, would you shoot it?
whatever you choose to do, do you think others in your position would do the same?
what about a massive floating machine above your town, are you prepared ?
my guess is no one is..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
the question is, if something you never seen before appeared in your home, what would you do?
would you scream and run?
if you had a gun, would you shoot it?
whatever you choose to do, do you think others in your position would do the same?
what about a massive floating machine above your town, are you prepared ?
my guess is no one is..

Funny you should say this, but not funny about shooting it.

I had an experience back at Signals base up at Prince William Glocestershire Barracks Logistics Corps, "Challenge East", basic training around mid-summer of August 2008.

I awoke just before 05:00 hrs to find a 9-10 foot entity stood opposite my bunker bed and as I happened to be lying on the top bed this entity was crouched with it's waist facing from 2 metres infront of me, so it must have been above 12-15 feet in height if stood in full posture. Very alarming, I once said last year to a customer as I used to work on civvi street as labourer, if you could imagine the fact that I was based in a highly secured army base with the best technology of defense known-to-man, what chance does a soldier stand against this so-called entity, call-it-what-you-will, compared to a normal average joe, chilling out in there home. No civvie to the best of my knowledge would, these chap's just roam in or the fact I was dumb enough to invite this entity in, it's different when you feel their presence and at least this entity had the respect of the rest of the squad not to wake them, and respected as I asked not to harm us so long as we didn't harm him. Meet eachother half-way so to speak. I'm not making it up, word had it at my company that for the last 7 decades many strange sighting's have been reported at that barrack I slept in for weeks on end. Well it sure was the scarest dude I've ever encountered, and that's the way we'll keep it. As for the squad, they too saw this entity, and we all made a pact that we would remain silent for two year's, well as it's been nearly 3, and thing's are hotting up around the world with sighting's, it'd make sense to post this information out there for the open-minded. Even if you don't believe, just be glad you didn't have to go through the horrifying ordeal me and the lad's were placed with for the week.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm finding all this very interesting , take a look at 30 seconds into this YT vid are these the 3 large ships/craft that smokingman2006 refers to .hmm

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Strange. Back in November 2010, there was that big hype from CSETI and some Astro-Physicists about the three huge objects beyond the orbit of Pluto and seemed to be heading towards us. You said this in October 2010, so i am beginning to wonder about this.

As to what there intentions may be, idk. Im under the suspicion that they may not be here for the advancement of our race, just their own. We will see, wont we?

edit on 4-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love To All

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Any idea where these large so-called ships will show up in the world? And what time of day?

The largest ship was said to be nearly 1500 miles long and 250 miles wide, so i can imagine they would be landing in several places at once, if they land at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

4. A common race to all of humanity (IMO preferably all races mixed)

Bit hard to accept this one, not on idealistic grounds or any tosh like that, but simply because there are supposed to be three separate and distinct species of ET that turn up...military insiders have claimed knowledge of 60 or so known species, probably millions of species when the size of just our Universe is considered.

So...why should we be expected to 'meld' into one distinct entity, before we are considered worthy to approach openly?

Bit hypocritical if you ask me, considering they are obviously not working to achieve the same thing amongst themselves...we all must be one eh? Sounds like a line the 'Borg' would say.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

The largest ship was said to be nearly 1500 miles long and 250 miles wide, so i can imagine they would be landing in several places at once, if they land at all.

I doubt they would even enter the atmosphere, let alone land.

They'd have to land at equidistant points on the Earth, so as not to upset our rotation and displacements.

It would almost be like having entire extra countries added to the mass of the Earth...they'd stay well away and send smaller craft into the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Wasn't there said to be three planet sized ships called 'Ringmakers' around Saturn?

Maybe they've finished the rings...

They look like gigantic 'winged' saucers, stacked about 4 deep one on top of the other to me...a winged disc?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh Dear God, not again.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Can you in any way help me out with tonites game?? Did they mention anything about Butler in April 2011?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

What is wrong with you? I am calling you out. If you have an alien contact, please send him/her/it to my house. You may contact me privately and I will give you my address. Help me understand why an advanced alien race would need to sniff out one or two people to be their earthly contact? If they are advanced in their technology then their disposition is irrelevant. Whatever their motives are for coming to earth, they could come and do as they please with no concern for the opinion of humanity. They could show up and say "We come in peace", or "We come to annhilate you". If we allowed them to come or tried to defend ourselves, they would do as they please because of their 'advanced' technology and/or 'advanced' state of existence.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
IMO the EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities) wont announce themselves until a few criteria has been met:

1. A common language to all of humanity (IMO preferably something like Lojban (see sig))
2. A common religion to all of humanity (IMO preferably a monotheisitic faith based on God is Love, and we act through that, in essance becoming Gods servants)
3. A one-world government to all of humanity (IMO preferably a Resource Based Economy that is; Green Libertarian Particapatory Democratic Communistic Meritocracy

I'm sure any EBE travelling between solar systems would of first had to accomplish something to that, and I'm sure they wouldn't form a relationship with anything less than that.

Perhaps they may come and attempt to facilitate that - who knows.

Just my 0.02

What a bunch of bull.... humans are all the same species. The only difference between the races is skin color and a few genetic markers. Are you saying that the aliens would prefer if all humans were one color? Or is that just your preference?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I agree with you regarding the "trust" issue! I myself have never met an alien I could trust!
This is the required "line 2"!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Still smoking eh? What joint are you smoking now? How many fingers am I holding up?
edit on 4-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thank you for your prediction!!! The attitude here towards it shouldn't throw you off. Some people have such negative attitudes. Thank you....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
where's the beef??

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.

You just watched "Star Trek IV", didn't you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join