First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

And I'd hate to be sitting up front, only to be told the washrooms are at the back!
Line 2.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by curious7

You are on the right track

Our biggest problem is we value profits above all, our health , our planet , everything comes down to the insane logic of the one who dies with the most toys wins.

we may dominate this planet but at the end of the day are only one species on earth amongst millions other species who also live here and off world beings may see us as a cancer that is killing off all those other species.

this would not be good for humans.

food for thought
peace & hope
SM

Hopefully it will only be bad for those who fight against them. If they come with Love in their hearts (if they have hearts lol) and want to change things for the better of all living on this planet, but the powers that are say "NO, this is our planet" and decide to start shooting for power and control than they will wipe them out. All those who understand peace and love will be spared and led to a new age. But they could be in ca-hoots with our govt and be completely evil and just want our resources, like gold, thus fort knox and all the gold stored world wide. IDK, we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by malahide66
reply to post by smokingman2006

Mark this date..we are already here human. We cant show ourselves to a paranoid society. We have agreements in place with your governments.There are many who know.Many more who dont.

Tell us more about yourself and your race.
Educate us.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
where are the ETs????

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Wow sounds like you had lots of fun out there.

Good for you for being so dedicated to the cause. Are you from the Area 51 group?

There could be some kind of a brain warp going on with that fast and slow movement.

Don't know what to tell ya there.

I've not heard of this "Area 51 group" as I'm from the UK. I've been looking at footage taken outside SG4 funny enough I sent my curriculum Vitae back in 2006 and my mail got "lost" so-to-speak in the mail, I received confirmation it was then sent with Air class stamps and then when I relocated the website that held the details to contact them via through email and location of the website and the ex-colleague who asked me to apply since I still have the engineering background, the website disappeared for good. I tried so many searches on "Yahoo". There was no search to that website. So I was confused and then for the next 5 years have been having oddly, expensive unmarked vechicles parked outside my property. Back in 2006 was encountered by a strange fellow who of coarse found me at my workplace because that was on my CV and I was watched everywhere I went, which at first I was not really paying attention, until I found the same cars/SuV's parked outside home.

So I just went on through the year's, and in 2008 when I joined up in the Army, I was followed again everywhere on training from higher officials and I mean everywhere. It was just total controlling. So I ignored them and carried on working etc, and then there came a point I could no longer ignore them/whoever as whatever it was that woke me up in the early hours of that weekday morning and sun shining in from the curtains left open, this massive 9-10ft Draco it was crouching at 9-10ft so possibly 12 ft if not more, and then me and the squad have to go and have a meeting with a Lt Col, and individually, then the Sgt/Corp went outside and told the whole Troop that we were liar's, not to be trusted etc. And we know what we saw, but no one in the Troop trusted us and we made a pack we would keep quiet about it for the first 2 years and then I was even told back at Company from Stff Sgt,"Not giving names" who said in his 32 military years he has had heard numerous accounts at those barracks and advised me before I gave in my "greens". To keep it within "friends & family" otherwise the MP's will be knocking within the first two hours at my door.

So I just kept quiet and after I packed it in the Army again was being followed to work and back and had vechicles parked outside the house every 2-3 weeks at exactly 21:30 hrs PM 22:00 hrs. My neighbours started getting suspicious and even had "not giving names" give chase to them into two towns and down a main motorway, why they would be sat up here in a suit with laptop on their thighs with some strange red light on their dashboard and other strange equipment, It wasn't a satnav, this had a small black camera and a big red light the size of a pepsi can constantly on, until I said, "that's an LRAD Long range Audio Device" and the blinking thing turned off, next she packed away her computer, started the engine moved up the road, turned around parked back up with lights dimmed, not fully turned on basically and then "not giving any names" went to chase her towards motorway.

I even got raced off the road by strange middle aged man in black Range Rover had black shaded on with window down and some strange insignia on his necklace and ring. Just me and my two mates driving towards airport to check out some strange lights and next thing we knew, we had massive pickup 4x4 truck up my cars rear-end. I was going as fast as i could turned a quick left did a 360, came flying out the junction he stopped at sat at the junction I was going for a few miles, no car in rear-mirrow so drove 60-70mph on back lanes for another 2-3 miles still only car in the countryside and then well the bloody helll did he show up. Was right on my rear-tail until new roundabout coming upto junction near motorway then he just sat there with window down looking as still as a robot, not a smile not a single emotion, just weird and I circled around the roundabout a few times he still sat there. So I continued on home. No one followed me after that.

It could have been National Secruity at the Airport, no idea.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think your onto something op, as why else would our international corporations be allowed to kill off 1/3 of the sea-BP, and now the reactors of Japan are carrying loads of death in the form of bumbled radiation containment

Unless our governments know that something is coming our way and want
A) nothing left of this planet so that this opposing race of aliens leave?
B) Nothing left of the human race as they are too sick and cannot be taken into these ships as they contain entirely to many germs, viruses, and bacteria

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't think this is another prediction, wasn't the original predicition to do with this in 2012 sometime? Can't remember but anyway, I can't wait.

I would be great if it did...I've always wanted to able to go to the stars that's ofcourse they will allow us to do that

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

while interesting surely an advanced race would be able to come up with a cure with no opposition?

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
I don't think this is another prediction, wasn't the original predicition to do with this in 2012 sometime?

In the OP? Cause I'm pretty sure it says "next year" and was posted in 2010 meaning we got the rest of this month and next month for this to potentially happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
April almost gone

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
April almost gone

Dont loose hope. I feel more Alien everyday on this planet

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by allprowolfy

while interesting surely an advanced race would be able to come up with a cure with no opposition?

2nd line.

Were they are at is nothing but the 'truth'

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

April almost gone

hahaha

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

April almost gone

hahaha

I thought that was a good one

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

CHECK OUT THE LATEST ON SOHO AT NASA's site. There is reported sighting's of over 110 Unidentified Flying Objects between Planet Terra and the Sun??????????????????

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
April's gone. So far nothing. Guess it must be in May then.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
could they come seeking for revenge about the Osama killing?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

could they come seeking for revenge about the Osama killing?

Are the aliens Al Quida ?Talibahn ? Ut oh we're screwed LOL.

One week into May still nothing. Only 3 weeks to go. Maybe 5/21 the day of the purported rapture?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by karen61057

And I'd hate to be sitting up front, only to be told the washrooms are at the back!
Line 2.

ooo that would be bad!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok well I'm not saying it may happen but I'll relay some interesting information that corelates with a study I'm currently doing regarding the Mayan Calendar. The mayan elders say that at a time close to or at the end of the Mayan Calendar 12 Baktun 13 Ahau(I don't mean the ga ga land mayan calendar followers, I mean the real Calendars) and the real Mayans and the surviving elders......21/12/12 I'll be having a huge celebration its the end of a 26000 year count! doesn't happen every year.....
, I digress. I have tracked through history from Planck Time to the present day charting events through history Ice Ages, Miocene Epoch, Hominidea/Hylobatidae(Ape Split), Magnetic Pole reversal, the Great Flood all the way up to present civilisation and it's pitfalls. I began by learning firstly about the culture and went from there....now into the Calendar and the teachings passed down by word of mouth to each elder.

The Return Of The Men Of Wisdom........Are the men of wisdom ET's? I have disected their Calender and come up with a pattern throughout the Calender with one exception The Great Flood. So not ignoring this blip in the pattern, I have some dates for the final year...by the way it may not be 2012...It could be 4th October 2011...I could be wrong but I'm about to build the calendar to verify the dates. So i'm waffling again
ok dates using the Mayan Long Count for probable world changing events.....31st May 2011 to 10th August 2011. I believe some of the method may have a flaw, in fact there is an extra period of time following the 4th October a very special time, the crown as it were.......
I'd say anytime within those dates above or leading upto the 4/10/11.

Disclaimer: This is a theory, when broke down to its basic form its Mathematics and Probability.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join