It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I think it's cool that you communicate with other world beings, it's totolly arrogant to believe humans are the only intelligent life in the entire universe.
As for the information you say you've received... I've been making similar predictions based on information I've found through ATS. I fully expect a huge "terrorist" type of event to take place in october, probably within 2 weeks, followed by a major stock market crash from which we won't recover for a very long time, if ever. Somehow it's going to be blamed on Iran, because TPTB are just itching for that war. After that... I don't know. Nuclear and chemical war are definetly possible, but that prediction (or prophecy) made by Baba Vaga has been headlining on ATS for about a week, so it sort of sounds like your parroting what others are already saying. No offense intended.
Anyway... welcome, You'll like it here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
going for a cigarette take it or leave it doesnt bother me.

Welll Jeez. You don't leave me much choice then, since you put it that way.

*ladyinwaiting leaves dubious information on the table, and exits room snickering*

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. We are glad that you made it here. Don't worry about those who question you. They are just seeking answers in their own way, as their curiosity needs satisfying, much like everyone else's.

Please, feel free to keep contributing.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum, and if you get a chance read a few of my threads on the subject as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

going for a cigarette take it or leave it doesnt bother me.

Thanks for the heads up and please dont take these critics seriously. Most reply in fear and that triggers anger in there words.

I really do like all threads like this, not weather it is true or not but simply for the fact that it reminds us that the shiz can hit the fan at any moment. So be prepared and that is all anyone can do.

What do I mean by being prepared??? Well that means stock up on water/food and supplies. Re-evaluate the fallout bag and what else you might need. People need fear to keep us from slipping and to remind us to stay alert and not just float down the river of life.

So to all that care to doubt or confirm if this or real or not simply need to look at this thread differantly.

This is a reminder to be ready for anything.

To the OP:

Not sure if this is for real or not but if someone who knows the future tells you not to talk, dont they know you will? Thanks for my own personal reasons but if I where you I would thank my lucky stars and keep it to myself.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You seem suspiciously like someone who was kicked off ATS just a couple of days ago. Very cheeky they were too.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello my friend,

Thank you for sharing this information. I believe that all things are possible, and your statements fall well within the realm of "highly probable". It is interesting that many here believe the market is totally manipulated, that there is hierarchy moving the pawns about the chess board, and various other nefarious conspiracies, yet they fail to see how plausible this scenario is. Only time will tell. I suspect that your statements will come into fruition. Here is why:

1. There is no better way to get someone's trust than the old statement, "I am not supposed to tell you these things, but I feel I must". This garners trust, and often it is a misplaced trust. It is a way to set someone up to be lead where ever you want them to go. I am not saying this is your motive, just that I will be paying close attention to your messages after your statements come to pass.

2. In the event that your statements are accurate, you have already ruled out a divine source for the intel, you have ruled out psychic source, and have pinned it squarely on "Alien" intel. This means the "Alien" source is not using divine inspiration or psychic intuition. The only plausable solution for their accuracy would be that they are manipulating the game themselves. Thus, even more reason to watch any further messages are revealed.

3. Motive: If these things come to pass, then they are being manipulated by an outside source "Aliens". What would there motive be? Given your statement that they despise "righteousness", I can see their motives as being a good thing if it is to bring Mankind together through extreme hardship, even mass destruction and death. In effect, they would be working in the same manner as the "Angels" of old religions. Interesting.

1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010,
2) in November the war with Iran will begin in order to help recover the US economy from debt (nuclear weapons will be used eventually after the first invasion fails completely)
3) Trade Sanctions on China will trigger the Chinese to recall margin loans immediately contributing to the market crash, and interest rates will go up from 1 week or less from when I post this.
4) There will be a 'proxy' war confrontation with China through Iran and the Chinese will sell the Iranians the S-300 or the hybrid version developed by the Chinese which is built both on the S-300 and the patriot missile system in response to the trade sanctions. The Chinese have also anticipated the US selling its gold bullion and will also respond in a pre-emptive manner and drive the price of gold down after its rise preventing the US from
making any emergency recovery in short term.

Now you made the statement that reincarnation does not exist. If that statement is true, then that would certainly explain the involvement of "Angels" trying to right mankinds course through the stars. However, making such a bold statement could have the opposite effect. Without the hopes for an eternal life, why should mankind work towards a better existence as a whole, rather than get what they can out of this life while they have it? Your statement seems counter-productive to the logical goal in all of this. Mankind afterall, is a selfish beast. Of course, can that statement even be proven? Or is that statement lacking further necessary elaboration? Hhhmmm.

Perhaps I am reading too much into all of this. Regardless of the outcome, it worries me not. I am secure in my happiness regardless of what lies down the road. I find it intriguing, an enigma in the mass of information found in the clouds of cyber space.

Anyway, thank you for sharing. You are an enigma, and I'll be watching.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So you think that death and destruction is a good meens of fixing Humanity?
You also say the Alien seem to be working in the same manner as "Angels" of old Religions, by that you meen secret societies?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My gut is telling me you are on the level PM me as id like to talk with you more if you have time.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
See you in 2 weeks..... With all hoesty, I get on this site simply to read some of the crazy ish you people post. Itsalmost like watching television. I work at FOX so thats all I do all day is watch TV. And fox tends to eventually bore the hell outta me. But, for some reason recently I have been getting a strange feeling of not the end, just the change. Change is like child birth, painful as hell but needed.

I would consider myself being in the middle of the road with this beliving and non believing. I know God exist because he proves it everyday in my life and I have a personal relationship with him. Couldnt tell ya if satan existed cause I never meet him, same with Aliens and ghost and sh*t.

So just like anything I come across I will observed and not fear. Cause like that lil green dude said, Fear leads to the darks side, it breeds anger, which breeds hate, which in turn breeds suffering.

I dont want anyone to suffer, I am on a mission to love you all just as my father loves me.

Have a great hump day, In the words of PFunk.... "Gotsta Get over the Hump"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Might you perhaps be the reincarnation of Baba Vanga?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
So you think that death and destruction is a good meens of fixing Humanity?

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. With death and destruction we learn what a life of selfishness and personal gain leads to. It is through death and destruction that we learn to accept people for who they are rather than force our false ideals on the masses. Is that not what is going on in the world today?

I did not say it was pleasant or something that I wanted, just something that I recognise as necessary in the grand scheme of things.

You also say the Alien seem to be working in the same manner as "Angels" of old Religions, by that you meen secret societies?

No, if I meant "secret societies" I would have said "secret societies". I meant exactly what I said, "Angels". Aren't angels pictured in religious concepts as beings that work for the creator to guide man to his path?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

link   
Well well well....what do we have here?

You seem very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed your post- and wholeheartedly agree with what you say on most things- especially the religion part. Now- the rest, like Nibiru actually being Jupiter- I can't argue this fact because unfortunately I have not mastered 'remote viewing'
It's a subject I have accepted I will know nothing or verry little about in my life.

I really wish we could pick your brain some more- but I wouldn't want to pressure you or 'get you in trouble' with your ummm.... "handler". (No sarcasm there, just find the word funny).

So, when you can, I would love to know whatever you know...

And please, don't be trying to play games with us. Karma is a biatch when it comes back to bite you in the a$$.

You know what they say, "Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice...shame on me."
You gotta earn your trust around here...

link   

Greetings and welcome to ATS.

Thank you for sharing your insights. Reading your introduction has made me wonder if your revelations have anything to do with why a previous ATS member claiming something serious was going to happen and supposedly packed up everything and left for Tibet or somewhere near there. Now we have a retired Norad officer by the name of Stan Fulham who claims we will be visited by E.T.'s on 10/13/10. The dubious Project Serpo claims we well be visited on 11/11/10.
Do you have any insights about any of this? Inquiring minds want to know....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What an explosive thread. As usual, prediction threads tickle a certain fury bone within a few of our ATS regulars which is completely understandable.

I will just read this info, watch to see what happens on the 20th and then make my mind up. I'm new on ATS so maybe I don't have that distaste for prediction threads which never come true yet.

My advice to everyone here: relax, don't get stressed asking for something you will not get anyway.

Move along because these certainly aren't the droids you are looking for.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i believe an informed public is better than death and destruction.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If you hear alien voices telling you to kill people, please ignore them. Most people who are in contact with aliens tend to have great drama in their lives and end up in jail. I am not a reptilian, I am a friend. Talk to a mental health professional to protect your family.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

i believe an informed public is better than death and destruction.

Wonderful !

So do I.

Now, how do YOU propose to do that?

Most people are so caught up in their own beliefs that you could not beat them upside the head with the truth and they would believe it. In fact, they would most likely turn on you, rip you to shreds, nail your remains to a cross, all to defend their own idea of the truth.

What we've got here is, failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we have here, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join