It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is another joke thread right?

Starts of with talking with aliens...

Knows that October 20th means doom to the market, which will stimulate a invasion of Iran, and a what? A huh? MMM hmmm, And cannot prove it.

The ATS board is like reading a SCI-FI L Ron Hubbard, book mixed with some tom Clancy.

Oh and lets not forget Freud's take on the mental composure here..

Well tell your Alien, Bicent, said hello. Oh ya one other thing what are the power ball winning numbers for next weekend? U2U me please..

Oh and welcome to the board..
edit on 6-10-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

It depends what your version of the truth is, and what you value the most ie justice or mercy.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was wondering... I've read numerous posts here on ATS about members who claim to be in contact with extraterrestrials and I was wondering if all of you who claim to be in contact are talking to the same one. More importantly, how do I get in on this? Is there some kind of emailing list, book club, sewing circle..etc. that I can join so I to can be in contact with aliens? Or did I lose my chance for communication when I registered my number on the do not call list? Are these random blocked/unknown numbers really Alien Bob trying to get in touch with me so I can start not talking about things that are revealed to me? I hope it goes without saying that I truly do not believe in your claims for they are yours correct? Or were you embodied by alien Bob so you could join ATS and post something you weren't supposed to post? What happens if Alien Bob finds out you got onto ATS and posted something? Will they remove you from their friends list on Facebook? And on October 20th and the market doesn't crash...what then? How do you know that revealing the aliens apparent nefarious plans to crash the market won't make them reconsider...because as you stated its beyond your control, beyond others control and beyond the entire planets control...I am guessing the only control lays with Alien Bob and his band of shenaniganizers. I mean or course your only proof is...your word and a witness who claims to be of sound mind...yet there is no way you could prove your witness isn't a paid actor reading from a script so to speak. I was curious if your alien friend knows any other members here, especially the member who claims that aliens were going to reveal their presence to the entire world after shutting down all electronic devices before hand so they can't be photographed or caught on video. Unfortunately I'm to lazy to find that post..but if an energetic member here feels like it...please feel free. Also..next time you talk to Alien Bob...ask them why they don't like to be caught on film or tape....also..see if they prefer Coke over Pepsi...or Burger Kings fries over McDonalds. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome, Angus...

It is said that the meek will inherit the earth...but sometimes one must speak out. Just remember there was a reason you were warned about "speaking" and as it was your choice to do so, you will be well aware of the repercussions, I'm sure. Some of us do thank you for the information, and patience is a virtue...one that many have not discovered as evidenced by this thread. Two weeks is not that long of a time span.

This is the "instant" generation...gotta have it NOW and with every modicum of evidence to PROVE a fact is a fact...no room for let nature take it's course...btw...in my opinion, why the human race has reached the point it has...

look forward to seeing what else you choose to say.

~holly

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The pattern in threads like these:
1) Someone shows up an makes a wild prediction.
2) People show up to blindly support the prediction.
3) People show up to debunk the prediction.
4) The appointed date and time rolls around and the prediction fails.

Frankly, I'd love to see a sort of "frozen" status for prediction threads, whereby when discovered, they are immediately closed *until* the date of a relevant prediction. If the prediction does not come true, they are moved to the HOAX forum and never reopened and the OP is banned. How much DB space is getting wasted on people saying "I totally agree" and "I totally disagree" and the OP defending his position without proof?

I'll check back in on the 20th. Until then, I can simply guess what everyone is saying.

link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

I hope your correct, in order for us to move to a more universal Economy the current Old Empire form of currency must collapse. We need to move to a more synergetic form of economy. The Government has already several forms of Energy production devices that are not destructive and limitless. They also posess technology that allows ship, cars, even wheelchairs to hover on the earths natural magnetic field. They also have Teleportation technology and Wormhole Technology and Time Travel Technology. All these things have been surpressed from the public for Hundreds of years. Our planet is currently occupied by Reptilians & Grey and several forms of Grey at that, Reptilians are in the Desert and close to Los Alamos, A recent TV show to investigate myths went to the Desert and there is actual footage with a reptilian growl and movement within a bush, then it transported back to its ship that was actualy visible in the camera shot and the people in the show caught it moving back and forth and then leaving the view completely. Also the Movie Paranormal Activity is about a Reptilian taking a human female and converting her with a single bite. Their DNA converts our primitive DNA to theirs for mating purposes. It is grose to see the end and realize that she killed her own boyfriend so prepare yourself before you watch it. I hope Bob is protecting you because the Grey have put a brain implant in my head and have tried to drive me crazy with the help of the goverment agents that were copied into the hardware. Ungodly how they do this and then discard the living body, only to eat it later. The living Grey consume living/rotting flesh, as evidenced in the movie Fire in the SKY, The John Walden abduction. He was too advanced mentaly and woke up, but many did not previously. Not all Reptilians are Evil. Likewise, not all Grey are Evil. But the Gov is working with the Grey that wish to control us. The Brain Implant could kill us, and may people die of unexplained Heart Attacks, I have let my girlfriend know and my family, that If I die of a Heart Attack, it will be because of them, be sure to notify your family and friends of everything if you think they are trying to kill you. They found the device that was blocking their transmisions in my house and the one that was helping me has dissapeared. I was not ready to leave my family and go with them and it put my friends in danger. There are Reptilians that wish to help us to escape the Rule of the Grey. There are other Races that wish to help us also and have been working with the Subterranian life on our planet. This is very big and the end is comming, the Old Empire is trying to keep their system of Trade and Wealth in order to keep the Super Rich Illuminati in power and within the Political Realm here in the US. Much has come to light recently as I contacted an alien race and requested assistance. They assured me they are going to be helping but they need us to be prepared for their assistance. The Dark Ones from the Old Empire are trying to keep them away. It is all above us, the War in Space is real and has been going on for EONs. The Galactic Federation of Light are preparing to help. Our planet is very important but I won't go into why. Also, the Moon is Hollow and NASA knows it. It was brought here long ago. The President is not part of the Evil ones and has tried to help us by freeing up Space Exploration and Space travel for the Public and Commercial Use. However we need to work very fast to get there. I wish you luck and I am Glad that Bob has repaired your Immune System, I have had similar assistance but it is more Creator Related. Love and Peace to All, I will be ready to fight and are fighting every day and night. Meditation, Meditation Frequencies, Equisync Meditation videos are all helpful. They have cloaking technology and can be right over your house and nobody would know it. God Bless all of US and Be safe.

link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
It depends what your version of the truth is, and what you value the most ie justice or mercy.

Aha ! Now you see the dilemma...

The truth for me is Love of all.

However, there are those who misunderstand that, reject that, have a different truth, and would kill to never see that truth come to fruition.

It is because we all have a different truth that we will kill and destroy until the world is purged of all the false truths and the realisation of Truth becomes self evident.

Welcome to the Tribulation Period.

The only way we can avoid it all is to Love one another enough to give room for all to be true.

In other words.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have to admit that prediction threads are among my favorite!

I'm not sure any of these predictions will come to fruition, but I will certainly enjoy the ride.

To anybody who says these things never come true, do not forget the guy who predicted the stock semi-crash in 2008. I remember reading what that guy said on some other site two months before it happened. I'll have to look it up but I think he hit the day exactly.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus[/i

I'm going to let it rip...

edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: made a mistake on the issue of gold being sold after the price goes up.

Good grief, at least light a match!

Seriously now, what is YOUR agenda? I mean, clearly you have some sort of motivation for going out of your way to "alert" people of your "connection" and the world events which will supposedly take place soon.

Do you want some sort of recognition? Do you want the members of ATS to hold you in high esteem? Or are you just lonely and looking for attention? Im sorry, its just that since I have been frequenting this site, I have witnessed MANY posters state with all certainty that some crazy event is going to take place. Sure, some people take the bait, and actually consider the information, but 100% of the time ( or so it seems) nothing ever happens, and the OP eventually fades into obscurity.

Im sure there are others who know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Thill

Might have something to do with the fact that he proclaims to have been told information regarding a stock market crash on the 20th October and then links a website that would give him personal reason to believe such an event is going to happen.

Kinda discredits the alien theory, no?

Well depends on how You look at it . Some will say that this strengthens his story , how do You know that he did not find the site after he was told the "info" , while he was searching the net about any events concerning the stock market on that date to verify his info . I know this is a stretch , but just showing You that your opinion is as much valid as any other guess abut his origins of the info

I say , lets give him those 2 weeks and see what happens , then everything will be out in the open

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Originally posted by mabus.angus[/i

I'm going to let it rip...

edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: made a mistake on the issue of gold being sold after the price goes up.

Good grief, at least light a match!

Wha ha!!!!

Sometimes I really love this place- and interpreting peoples tones from the text on the page!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I'm going to assume you might be referencing my thread here: Why is eyewitness testimony not considered evidence of the UFO phenomena?

Anyway - the OPs thread is nothing to do with the sort of eyewitness testimony that I was on about in my thread.

I'm referring to top secret documentation of radar tracked, verified reports of objects traveling at 30,000 kph in 1957. I'm referring to retired military guys explaining how UFOs shut down the nuclear arsenal several times, seemingly just to show that they can. I'm referring to... ah, shucks - you know what I mean really.

There's thousands of files, compiled to document various rank military and civilian officials stating 'on the record' that they witnessed technological objects manoeuvering in ways beyond what anyone on earth could achieve. There's testimony from credible sources suggesting interactions between military figures and extraterrestrials. Anyone who compares this OP to the real evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial contact is blatantly seeking to misdirect people.

Yes, some people lie, and misrepresent certain facts or subjective experiences.

But not everyone.

I'd think that the military would have ridded themselves of all the documentation if it was down to a bunch of attention seeking compulsive liars. But it wasn't, was it? Besides - if they were seeking attention or money, it's a shame everything got stamped 'above top secret' and chucked in a storage facility for fifty years.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello Angus,
I am new here as well (as of about two days ago) but I am familiar with predictions of these kinds as I had lurked for years. I just wanted to tell you: don't lose heart from those that criticize you and nit-pick at what you are saying. If you truly believe that all this will happen then thank you for the heads up. I will listen to the webcast on the 20th as well. The other extreme is that you are making it all up (which I hope is not the case).

The reason I give this creedence is because it seems to fall right in line with many other economic predictions (by real, tangible people) about an inevitable U.S. economy collapse. I consider myself a "watcher on the wall" and attempt to point out things that make people come to my conclusion without actually saying what that conclusion is. Otherwise you will be met with arrogance, cynicism and disassembling of your statements (As you already know).

Of course, I am prepared for all of this anyways, so the warning is not needed by myself- and I came to the same realization without the help of Aliens

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You know, I used to be a total skeptic about 2-3 months ago...but the more I learn, the more I tend to give these alien communication threads at least a little bit of credence. I guess we'll find out on Oct, 20.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The one prediction I find interesting is the Market Crash on October 20th.

We are now steamrolling towards the second market crash, if the same playbook for the economic downswing that was used in 1929 is being used now (and I strongly believe that it is).

We recently had TWO "Hindenburg Bubbles" on the stock market (if you don't know what that is, look it up, it's an interesting read) and ONE of these preceeded the crashes in each instance of Sept 2008 AND Oct 1987. We're now in the 30 day period that they talk about in the articles about this, and Oct 20th would be well within the margin of error.

In 1929, there was actually a false rally for about two years after the main event stock crash, and there was a bigger, mostly ignored, stock crash in 1931, which if they're using the same playbook, we're right in the appropriate time frame for this to happen this month.

Not only are stocks going up right now, leading to the false sense of security, and the US dollar is at historically significant lows, but gold AND silver are both at all time highs, suggesting that someone is buying large quantities of precious metals, while the rest of the saps buy in to the market under the false reassurance that everything is now ok.

Even CNN this morning was actually telling people that a "12,000 point market is right around the corner" and that "this is a great time to start into the market". Who are they trying to kid? Why would I want to buy into stocks when the US dollar is tanking and precious metals are beating new records every single day? These are both bad signs for a rising market.

By the way, in case anyone asks, I HAVE put my money where my mouth is, and have sold my investments in stocks and put money into SILVER (not gold). Silver is also at an all time high but I believe has more growth room than gold, even if the market is to collapse.

Not sure about the other predictions. If the war with Iran was to start they would have started this BEFORE Iran fuelled their nuclear reactor, not afterwards.

The USA doesn't have the clout or the cajones to install trade sanctions against China. They know that the minute they do this, China will simply recall all loans immediately and the USA would collapse pretty swiftly.

What's of more of a threat to the US economy is if OPEC decides to reevaluate oil sales in EUROS instead of US dollars, and if China, Saudi Arabia, and the EU all dump their US dollar hard currency piles onto the market at the same time. They are widely suspected of holding about $1 TRILLION in US currency each. This would definitely heavily devalue the US dollar overnight, making all items inside the USA ridiculously expensive (even necessities such as food as so much is imported) and the economy would degenerate back to a barter system.

As far as the proxy war with China, again, not likely to happen. Russia is more likely to back the Iranians than the Chinese. War with China will NOT happen over Iran. War with China is far more likely to happen over North Korea.

The price of gold will NOT affect the US recovery - the value of the US dollar hasn't been linked to the value of gold for decades.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
first off welcome to ATS,

i am one to have an open mind about things, i hope you are wrong about what is suppoedly to happen, what i dont get is if aliens are to know what is going to happen, why dont they intervien to prevent a nuclear war?? surly they know they are sevearly devistating and wouldn let the human race do so much destruction??
also if there are aliens aware of earth(which i believe they are) why not disclose themselves?? and if they are going to when??

ps. if indeed bobs predictions are true, i hope there is some good things to happen after!! i dont want to hear anymore bad news

Originally posted by mabus.angus

Originally posted by DOSmallorca
reply to post by spy66

Well we won't even have to wait to weeks, the Commonwealth Games go only until the 14th of Oktober.

well im praying that doesnt happen, there are major security efforts going on and a major stockpile of explosives is missing. If it happens Iran will be blamed
edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: (no reason given)

abovetopsecret.com...

does this have anything to do with it?
edit on 6-10-2010 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
So when none of this happens... then what?
You go away and quit being annoying?

Its funny how yesterday we have a thread about the "blind prophet" that predicted November would be the start of WW3. Today we have a guy in contact with ET telling us something similar. hmmmmmm

I have sources inside the military that have been telling me we WILL go to war with Iran, and there will be some reason we use like 9/11, that Iran has nothing to do with. But I dont post it on here as FACT.

I am of part of the school of thinking that proposes anyone who wastes our time with these predictions and states them as fact should be banned when they fail to come true. Or at least a point deduction.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As with all these threads. They smell like your taking a walk next to a bull pen.
However I will reserve judgement till the 20th.

I hope your wrong. Cuz if you're right. It won't be pretty.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join