It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i may have stumbled upon Atlantis (new evidence)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I found Atlantis. I really did. That is, I didn't find it yet, but I can find it, because I found out, where it is. Where it has to be. Basically I reverse-engineered human history to at least 7000 years back.

Ehm. This is serious. I would so like to tell someone this story, but if I did...No, I would not be killed or something, I'd just be giving away a truly priceless information. That I estimated worth around 32 Mio. €.

So, why am I writing this. Well. I guess I need help. Faithful persons that won't steal this idea. The idea, that every tiny piece of the puzzle does actually make sense. religion, technology, history of mankind, even the most absurd conspiracy theories fit in *perfectly*. It's brilliant, it's elegant, it's simple. It's science.

Until now the theory is a scientific theory, with results that can be proven true or false and that *have* proven true for everything I have thought of right now.

This is your part. Except asking for more information, you shall think of events in culture, history that happend in about 5000-0 that this theory should be explaining.

It gets creepier for me the deeper I look.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What a waste.

Take your trolling shenanigans elsewhere!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
What a waste.

You should really look into the facts before you dismiss this new evidence. I have already had very high up officials come to my door because of what i stumbled upon.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincitori

Let me guess...

$1000 for the information you have right?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Let me guess...

$1000 for the information you have right?

I do not seek money, i merely mentioned it to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden. I do this research for the greater knowledge of all those who wish to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
What a waste.

You should really look into the facts before you dismiss this new evidence. I have already had very high up officials come to my door because of what i stumbled upon.

And what "facts" are we talking about here? The only fact I see is..well, I'm a nice guy so I'm not gonna go there. Let's just say you've presented absolutely zero information for any of us to take you seriously. Fail. Try again.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have a feeling this thread is going to be a huge letdown.

You can speculate on the location of Atlantis all you want, people have been doing it for hundreds of years, what makes your theory worth any money ?? ... and what would the location have to do with other "theory's" ??

There is already much speculation that the survivor's of Atlantis spread to other parts ot the world and influenced the growth of other civilizations such as the egyptians and mayans, .... u could even go as far as saying some ancient societies were founded by Atlanteans to protect its secrets.

You..... could, say such things, ...... but are you ?? Your post is so vague I'm just wondering what your getting at.

To start you off I'll do as you ask, here's an event, ... The death of Alexander the Great 323 BC.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Then your best bet is it publish it in a .rar file on the torrentwebz and let everyone share it by the click of a link.
Then the knowledge will gain wings like a butterfly and be spread among many minds.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You've been visited by High Up officials aye ???

My BS meter is going off the charts now. I noticed that you posted on only one other thread " Secret of Stonehenge revealed"

... now what are the odds you know two secrets !!

Your account is also two days old, .... which means you've probably already been banned.

Trying to solicit money perhaps ?

edit on 6-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
There is already much speculation that the survivor's of Atlantis spread to other parts ot the world and influenced the growth of other civilizations such as the egyptians and mayans, .... u could even go as far as saying some ancient societies were founded by Atlanteans to protect its secrets.

All of this speculation is fact. But theres more, so much more. The complexities of the Atlantean secrets and depths at which there culture is rooted in ours..is mind bogoling to say the least!

To start you off I'll do as you ask, here's an event, ... The death of Alexander the Great 323 BC.

Excellent research you must have done yourself already. Keep at it, your really getting close!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Its not nice to toy with the emotions of an Atlantis theory loving person.

Originally posted by Vincitori
I do not seek money, i merely mentioned it to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden.

That makes no sense. If that is the problem, just share the information with a greater number of people.
edit on 6-10-2010 by calstorm because: Sleep deprived typing errors.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I would not be killed or something, I'd just be giving away a truly priceless information. That I estimated worth around 32 Mio. €.

Did your brilliant, elegant, simple, scientific solution also come up with this random amount of money?

If so, how did you calculate the net worth of this piece of information?

And if you have found Atlantis, via the concise and scientific methodology you have outlined above, why are you declaring it on a conspiracy site instead of a forum that deals with, say, archaeology or geology?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I found Atlantis. I really did. That is, I didn't find it yet

i stoped reading after that

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Stop It !!!

I can't stand the suspense !! lol

Cough it up !!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Because they would probably tell him to come here.
(Second line)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You've been visited by High Up officials aye ???
Indeed i have, i will make another thread later with my accounts. I don't want this thread to get de-railed.

... now what are the odds you know two secrets !!

Your account is also two days old, .... which means you've probably already been banned.

It is only two days old, but i have been here just on 2 years now. I have found some great theories on this subject, some of the research done here has even aided me in my discovery.
I did have other posts, as you need 20 to create a thread (sharing this discovery was my reason for joining), disregard them. They were only a means to an end.

Trying to solicit money perhaps ?

No. I have already stated that is not my intention. ATS is a free website as far as im aware. Where am i posting?

edit on 6-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Hmm, I'm not just going to give away the priceless information I have on the time period 5000AD - 0.
I only charge 1.500€ per historical event. Cultural facts go by 2.000€.
U2U me for order details.

edit on 6/10/10 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
..sigh..

Where's a moderator when you need one? Seriously how can threads like this last more than 5 minutes? Have him spit it out or lock this POS thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Did your brilliant, elegant, simple, scientific solution also come up with this random amount of money?
No, it is just a random figure.

Originally posted by Beamish
And if you have found Atlantis, via the concise and scientific methodology you have outlined above, why are you declaring it on a conspiracy site instead of a forum that deals with, say, archaeology or geology?

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
Because they would probably tell him to come here.
(Second line)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
More and more hoaxers are posting ridiculous material.
We need a joke forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join